Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink Mini MX3 II / M8S II TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stamp75 View Post
    To fix your IR remote, try this :
    -> Download the remote.conf file : https://mega.nz/#!wE0SiCTJ!-bWWEu6sU..._SpI-ipeCUSctg
    -> Put it on SD card or USB key
    -> Copy thise file on the box with root file manager (ie ES Explorer or X-plore File Manager) in folowing folders (Filename is in bold) :
    • /system/etc/remote.conf
    -> Reboot your box
    /!\ Note: avoid to recover ancient files, prefer to rename them (ie: add "bak" our "sav" extestion); By this way, your can recover ancient files if this tips dosen't work
    Note #2: You may give CHMOD 644 (Read-Write) premissions to folders and files before rename old files and copy teh new ones.
    Note #3: Trouble knowed with this box :
    -> Use On/Off button to switch off your box
    -> You may use 2 button to switch on your box (instead On/Off)
    Thank you. It worked.

Comment

I have a off topic question. Is there any possibility to get Android 7 nougat update for this device anytime in the future?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nsskumar View Post
        I have a off topic question. Is there any possibility to get Android 7 nougat update for this device anytime in the future?
        To the best of my knowledge, there's no official Nougat firmware out yet for the p212 (S905X), but with Android 7.1.1 for q201 (S912) released it's definitely within the realm of possibility.

Comment

Is droid 7 out. I be posting links in my review soon. Now just some things missing like task bar screen shot ect. In bit i put up.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
            To the best of my knowledge, there's no official Nougat firmware out yet for the p212 (S905X), but with Android 7.1.1 for q201 (S912) released it's definitely within the realm of possibility.
            I've ordered one of these out of curiosity.

Comment

Ooooh, that's good to see! Anyone have a link to the firmware for this MECOOL M8S Pro+? (With GBM8SPP coupon, $39.99 isn't bad for a 2G/16G S905X config.)
              Last edited by Guest; 07-01-2017, 19:03.

Comment

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi,

I have the mini mx iii ii and i can't seem to download the full burn, can i just use the ota version or there is a major difference?

Thanks

Comment

Wow... It sounds awesome.. Thanks Magendanz and scooter2014 for your responses. I am little more positive now to see Android 7 in p211 (S905X).

Comment

Hi, this room works in Tanix TX5 pro?

Comment

Originally posted by ElGato View Post

I've ordered one of these out of curiosity.
                        http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_656050.html
                        Do you have the ROM of this box, if yes for me please?

Comment

Originally posted by khanhsac View Post

Do you have the ROM of this box, if yes for me please?
                          I don't have the box yet. Will be some weeks before I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Stamp75 View Post
                            I believe that NetFlix problem is in fact a Widevine level 3 DRM problem.
                            I found post this "Solution for Widevine level 3 DRM found for Dolamee D5 android 6.0.1"
                            ->http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-android-6-0-1
                            Is it possible to adapt solution for this Firmware ROM ?
                            _____

I followed this solution and now each time I reboot I get a endless repeating error message "unfortunately bluetooth share has stopped" & cannot get out of it.
                            Not sure what I can do without reflashing? I can still adb to the box.

I'm using `MINIM8SII_rv109_TVStock-20170226` on my Mini M8S II.
                            Tombstone: https://pastebin.com/8gBc7YyK

Thanks for all the efforts Magendanz!

Any advice appreciated.
                            Last edited by markturnip; 07-04-2017, 10:10.

Comment

Is it possible to install the Android 7 lean back launcher in Android 6 box?

Comment

I have the beelink MX 3 ii 2gb/32gb - Everything works great except the Wifi, Any clue how to fix?

Comment

Working...
                                X