This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FuDe57 View Post
    i get this problem: E: Cannot load volume /misc!
    So what to do ?
    This is a bug with the OEM recovery, but it's harmless.

Comment

And how i can get this firmware update now ? During the installation it's break up.

Comment

And how i can get this firmware update now ? During the installation it's break up.
        Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Comment

So again,

if i want so install the TVStock OTA UPDATE (430MB ZIP file) about the Update & Backup App i get this problem: (Picture)
          So how can I fix this error ?
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

...i get this problem: (Picture) So how can I fix this error ?
            Not enough resolution to see the text in the photo to diagnose, but have you tried the burn package?

Comment

Hi Magendanz, I congratulate you on your work. A few months ago I acquired this android tv box from Gearbest.com

I would like to know which is the specific ROM that I must install and how do I do it, thank you very much and please help me. I was very attentive to your answer

Comment

Originally posted by manal_vedder View Post
                A few months ago I acquired this android tv box from Gearbest.com...I would like to know which is the specific ROM that I must install and how do I do it
                That's the box that these custom ROMs are targeting. Install the Nano variant for "normal" Android and TVStock variant for Android TV (Leanback).

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz
                  That's the box that these custom ROMs are targeting. Install the Nano variant for "normal" Android and TVStock variant for Android TV (Leanback).

Dear, I do not handle much with the subject. You could give the link to be able to download the variant android tv leanback. I want my box to look that way. I would appreciate it infinitely if you show me the exact link so I do not make a mistake. my English is not good. best regards

Enviado desde mi hi6210sft mediante Tapatalk

Comment

You could give the link to be able to download the variant android tv leanback. I want my box to look that way.
                    It's in the first post of this thread.

Comment

Dear. Can you confirm me if this is the version that I should download ?. If so, which of the two versions? Burn Package o Ota Update ?. Best regards and thanks for helping me
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Can you confirm me if this is the version that I should download ?. If so, which of the two versions? Burn Package o Ota Update?
                        I recommend that your first flash be the burn package with USB Burning Tool or BootcardMaker, then you can use the OTA updates for incremental releases.

Comment

Dear. I followed the steps to flasher the image and nothing happened the screen was black. Now the mini m8s when plugged in is left with the blue light on but the screen does not show anything is black and the remote control does not turn off the blue light.

How can I recover my device ?, please help me

Comment

I followed the steps to flasher the image and nothing happened the screen was black. Now the mini m8s when plugged in is left with the blue light on but the screen does not show anything is black and the remote control does not turn off the blue light.
                            Sounds to me like the flash was interrupted (or is incompatible with your hardware). To restore, I'd find the original OEM firmware and restore with USB Burning Tool. If for some reason it isn't recognized, you may need to short pins on the NAND chipset to do a full reset.

Comment

Dear. I managed to solve it, the problem was that I had corrupted the image, but I went down again and I followed the steps again and made it work, I was super good. I really appreciate your work as it works wonderfully even loading everything faster. Wow

A query exists some way to be able to install apk netflix leanback type and that this function even if only in sd or hd quality, but that is leanback type

Comment

I just posted a new release of this custom ROM. It includes a couple of important fixes, updated Google apps from OpenGApps, an update to TWRP recovery, and removes SuperSU as a preinstall. (Build is still rooted, and you can still install SuperSU via the Play Store if you prefer.) Please let me know if you spot any issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X