Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll do that, it's just a shame I'm out of PC but I'll try soon enough. But I suspect that some memory has stopped working.

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post
      First of all try to brush the box by the USB Burning tool!
      Your problem seems to me to be in the charger...
      I would agree with that coarse of action to recover your box.

Comment

Originally posted by Novato View Post
        I'll do that, it's just a shame I'm out of PC but I'll try soon enough. But I suspect that some memory has stopped working.
        If you have another charging unit with min. 2A try to use it! Stop using this one! It may destroy the box! Until you are shure that it is all right!
        Problems with the charging unit can reflect in a very strange behaviour of the box. I have experienced that myself!

Comment

Is this charger cable recommended?
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Is this charger cable recommended?
            It must be written on it 5V, 2-3 A. I can't see from the picture. Write here what you see, please!

Comment

Yes, exactly, Output: 5V 2A

Comment

Yes, exactly, Output: 5V 2A
                And what about the jack? Does it suite?

Comment

I'm sorry, I do not understand the question. I'm going to start now, since I was going to borrow a laptop

Comment

Actually to carry out the process of installing the Firmware by the USB Burn Tool Tool I only have generic USB Cable Male - Male.

Comment

I'm sorry, I do not understand the question. I'm going to start now, since I was going to borrow a laptop
                      Can you plug the jack of this charger on your box, or the jack is different?

Comment

Actually to carry out the process of installing the Firmware by the USB Burn Tool Tool I only have generic USB Cable Male - Male.
                        Haven't you do it till now? I brush my boxes only with USB BT. I even don't have a SD card...
                        male to male, max. length 30-40 cm.

Comment

I tried now with USB Burn Tool. Results

Comment

Probably corrupted or damaged the ROM partition what do you think?

Comment

I tried now with USB Burn Tool. Results
                              Hold the resset button pressed, until the process reaches 8, 9%!

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post
                                Haven't you do it till now? I brush my boxes only with USB BT. I even don't have a SD card...
                                male to male, max. length 30-40 cm.

I've never been able to do it with the USB Cable because on the other Notebook I used, I was not recinreconh the Box in the Burn Tool, and as I am currently without a PC I always do the firmware change through the MicroSD. But I borrowed a laptop and got it done, but this time the error must be for another reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X