Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I returned to the stock rom, just to check if Netflix is working there, but no I hope therre will be a solution for M8S Pro from VideoStrong, just like the M8S Pro L and W. That apk file is not working for M8S Pro

Comment

I believe Netflix has revoked the L1 or HDCP license that this device has. But the L3 must be working, because in the my device it's ok. I use Netflix for mobile since always and it works normally. Maybe it's time to get used to this reality. As they say here in Brazil: Accept that it hurts less. lol Or you can buy a MiBox 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Novato View Post
        I believe Netflix has revoked the L1 or HDCP license that this device has. But the L3 must be working, because in the my device it's ok. I use Netflix for mobile since always and it works normally. Maybe it's time to get used to this reality. As they say here in Brazil: Accept that it hurts less. lol Or you can buy a MiBox 3.
        No problem!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_34345.png Views:	2 Size:	119.5 KB ID:	738665
        Last edited by lyubodelev; 08-04-2018, 23:35.

Comment

SOLUTION: App NETFLIX HD Working Again!

For Only Mecool M8S Pro (L/W) with DRM L1. Device's with DRM L3 no has support.

1° Download and Install this > App <
          2° Reinstall Netflix ATV on Play Store
          3° Go back to Burnkey tools App
          4° Now click in "Click to Burn Key"
          5° Reboot Device and Open Netflix.

*Obrigado ao Canal Loukos por Android por disponibilizar esse "patch", embora não funcione no meu.

Source: ewerdroid/loukosporandoid

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

No problem!

Click image for larger version Name:	image_34345.png Views:	2 Size:	119.5 KB ID:	738665
            ALSO HERE HAHAHA

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

SOLUTION: App NETFLIX HD Working Again!

For Only Mecool M8S Pro (L/W) with DRM L1. Device's with DRM L3 no has support.

1° Download and Install this > App <
              2° Reinstall Netflix ATV on Play Store
              3° Go back to Burnkey tools App
              4° Now click in "Click to Burn Key"
              5° Reboot Device and Open Netflix.

*Obrigado ao Canal Loukos por Android por disponibilizar esse "patch", embora não funcione no meu.

Source: ewerdroid/loukosporandoid
              Has anyone tested if Netflix HD has returned to work?

Comment

Has anyone tested if Netflix HD has returned to work?
                Quite a few have confirmed it is working again (including me) on mecool m8pro l version LB.

Comment

Originally posted by supermal View Post

Quite a few have confirmed it is working again (including me) on mecool m8pro l version LB.
                  It was confusing, did you get Netflix HD or not?

Comment

It was confusing, did you get Netflix HD or not?
                    yes.netflix hd and 5.1 sound as it was before.

Comment

Originally posted by supermal View Post

yes.netflix hd and 5.1 sound as it was before.
                      I'm happy for you and sad because my device does not start anymore. No more flash is possible.

Comment

Stuck on Upgrading... Forever...

Comment

Hi lyubodelev , can you give me a Help? My device was often having issues with YouTube, so I uninstalled the update. I went to watch yesterday and locked the box so I hung up. I went to watch YouTube again today and locked the box so I hung up. To my surprise it did not start any more, at some point showed the Nexus Logo and in other bao showed nothing. I tried to flash some firmware here with SD Card (I always did so) and it's no problem, the flash does not start. Any idea?

Comment

Loked = Frozen on YouTube Screen. I do not know the correct term for this in English.

Comment

This is the sequence: I turn on the device, hit the reset button, pick up a green screen, start flash mode, reboot, show the kernel logo, reboot into Flash mode and stop without starting the upgrade. I have tried other firmwares and the result is the same.

Comment

This is the sequence: I turn on the device, hit the reset button, pick up a green screen, start flash mode, reboot, show the kernel logo, reboot into Flash mode and stop without starting the upgrade. I have tried other firmwares and the result is the same.
                                First of all try to brush the box by the USB Burning tool!
                                Your problem seems to me to be in the charger...

Comment

Working...
                                X