Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm i have flash it now and the only is that i become a blue screen. I have only see first time for a half secound a Android Update screen, then come the bluescreen (no HDMI i think). I have now make a restart (power of) but only bluescreen, Reset dont work. Anybody know what can i do now !? Thanks

Edit://
    now i have inside a SD card with old FW (Stock FW) and have start an upgrade process with bluescreen and have wait for an half hour. if i look again to the box i see the Stock FW is flashed back again
    But the problem will be ... How can i flash now a custom rom !?
    Last edited by wolfsstolz; 08-30-2017, 17:27.

Comment

Superceleron, lots of app crashes every 15 mins or so. YouTube crashes when watching every 15 mins. Google play music, Netflix, I get crashes all the time. Sometimes random reboots and sometimes reboots will get stuck at boot animation. Then I have to unplug and plug back. Are these bugs normal in v1?

I do have magisk installed but no additional modules. Just adaway and magisk hide is enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by amitabh15v View Post
        Superceleron, lots of app crashes every 15 mins or so. YouTube crashes when watching every 15 mins. Google play music, Netflix, I get crashes all the time. Sometimes random reboots and sometimes reboots will get stuck at boot animation. Then I have to unplug and plug back. Are these bugs normal in v1?

I do have magisk installed but no additional modules. Just adaway and magisk hide is enabled.
        hmm i dint have any problems here, did you check your temp?
        But i will do some more dig...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

hmm i dint have any problems here, did you check your temp?
          But i will do some more dig...
          It did a reflash all over again. This time the reboots and crashes got even worse. I've reverted to marshmallow ATV version and everything is working fine. I haven't rooted so I can use Netflix. But I can't use the brightness fix because of that. Magisk doesn't work on this version I've tested before with TWRP. I don't think this one has the update utility either to flash magisk.

Comment

It did a reflash all over again. This time the reboots and crashes got even worse. I've reverted to marshmallow ATV version and everything is working fine. I haven't rooted so I can use Netflix. But I can't use the brightness fix because of that. Magisk doesn't work on this version I've tested before with TWRP. I don't think this one has the update utility either to flash magisk.
            Well sorry dunno what it can be, here all is ok :/

Comment

Hi,
              i have flashing my r-tv box s10 with this rom every thing is ok without my ir remote. Thank you Superceleron your work is great.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well sorry dunno what it can be, here all is ok :/
                Hmmm...okay well it's hard to say. Marshmallow has been working fine for the last 24 hours. Is there any way I can flash magisk on this rom? I would like to use brightness fix and keep Netflix. Also I have a h96 pro+ 32gb/3gb ddr3. Don't know what wifi chipset, could that make a difference? The rom is for 9377. Is there any other chipset for h96 pro+ ?

Comment

Hmmm...okay well it's hard to say. Marshmallow has been working fine for the last 24 hours. Is there any way I can flash magisk on this rom? I would like to use brightness fix and keep Netflix. Also I have a h96 pro+ 32gb/3gb ddr3. Don't know what wifi chipset, could that make a difference? The rom is for 9377. Is there any other chipset for h96 pro+ ?
                  Well it should work just fine on your box so im puzzled why it wont work..... but on this devices everything is possble!
                  About magisk on that A6 rom sorry but no

Comment

SCV1A posted!

Comment

Dear superceleron ... The download of SCV1A OTA is the same of SCV4A . There is an error or is the same file ?

Thx for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by mfortuna View Post
                        Dear superceleron ... The download of SCV1A OTA is the same of SCV4A . There is an error or is the same file ?

Thx for the reply
                        Thks
                        Is fixed now!

Comment

Dear superceleron just

Now I have the SVC1 ( not the SVC1A of course ) ; if i want to flash the SVC!A I have to go in TWRP and flash the zip . Is true ?

If I want to flash SVC4 OTA instead od SVC1A OTA can I do from TWRP or I need to install it using the usb burning tool ?

Comment

Dear superceleron just

Now I have the SVC1 ( not the SVC1A of course ) ; if i want to flash the SVC!A I have to go in TWRP and flash the zip . Is true ?

If I want to flash SVC4 OTA instead od SVC1A OTA can I do from TWRP or I need to install it using the usb burning tool ?
                            SCV4 OTA is not for this rom, is for another so is not for you to use if you are on SCV1!
                            If you are on SCV1 then flash the SCV1A by twrp, or use the included update app that is in "APPS" to flash it.

Comment

Thx superceleron ... But in your opinion is better to stay on SCV1A or to switch to SCV4 . In SCV4 OTA I can change the leanback launcher is this possible also in SCV1A or is hard coded ?

My previuos question was .... Can I, from TWRP, install SCV1A or SCV4 OTA .... It should be possible to install any rom from TWRP independently from the fact I'm on SCV1 or SCV4

Is true or I'm wrong ?

Thx again
                              Last edited by mfortuna; 09-01-2017, 13:16.

Comment

Thx superceleron ... But in your opinion is better to stay on SCV1A or to switch to SCV4 . In SCV4 OTA I can change the leanback launcher is this possible also in SCV1A or is hard coded ?

My previuos question was .... Can I, from TWRP, install SCV1A or SCV4 OTA .... It should be possible to install any rom from TWRP independently from the fact I'm on SCV1 or SCV4

Is true or I'm wrong ?

Thx again
                                In this one you cant change the launcher, android TV versions you never can change the launcher!
                                And no you cant go from the SCV1 to the SCV4, go to the "Normal" rom topic grab the img burn it by usb burning tool, and then do the ota to SCV4A by the internal app or twrp!
                                In SCV4A that is a "Normal" android version you can change the launcher... btw it have 2 launchers installed!

Comment

Working...
                                X