Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No please don't stop developing this wonderfull rom

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Nop that one only works on L1 devices!

is working just fine here... enable "HDMI sefl-adaption" in "Playback Settings" in android settings of course...

it wont work... and never will!

​​​​​​​

Nop, i cant do that! i dont have the sources and git is only for sources!
      Besides im stopping developing in for this device for some time, i have lots but really lots of other boxes to update and some to make new roms....
      Thanks for the clarifications! and too bad you stop developing this ROM It is simply awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by straumli View Post

Thanks for the clarifications! and too bad you stop developing this ROM It is simply awesome!
        Well not stop, just taking some time off it

Comment

Thank you for your hard work and commitment. This rom is really awesome.

Is there any alternative / app we can use with this rome like chromecast?

Comment

Originally posted by futr0 View Post
            Thank you for your hard work and commitment. This rom is really awesome.

Is there any alternative / app we can use with this rome like chromecast?
            not really, i dont use it, try the included app miracast!

Comment

not really, i dont use it, try the included app miracast!
              Yes, I did try it but I still cannot pair. Any ideas if miracast works with ios devices?

Comment

Hello guys I'm new to the forums and just ordered my alfawise h96 pro plus 3/32 and I have some questions.

Has anyone of you tried to install magisk 14? (on stock or custom Rom) I mean, as with previous builds magisk can be installed directly from magisk manager.

I would also like to know if by installing a custom Rom, such as superceleron's, it would be possible to have Netflix play at full HD or higher? And what are the benefits of these custom Roms?

And also is adaway functional with these boxes? (again stock and custom Rom)

Comment

Thaks SuperCeleron for mighty work!

I've ordered my box from a suppliuer and I received a clone.
                  Two additional usb port on board I' ve made the mod.
                  Now I got an issue.
                  With both original, updated, stock and with FT rom I got issues playing 4k mkv.
                  FHD mkv are fine.
                  (My LG panel got a kind of HDR option and I use SDR to HDR conversion)

But 4k are playing fine just with ethernet cable connected.

Wifi speed test give me 134 Mbits.

4k are ANYWAY choppy and clumsy.
                  I Tried different apk, Archos, VLC, Kody Krypton.

Any ideas?

Many thanks so far!

Comment

Hey SuperCeleron,

Could you explain why the chromecast built-in app will never work, please?

I would like to stream content from my IOS device but it looks like miracast is not an option.
                    Any other alternative app I could use for that?

Thank you,

Comment

Originally posted by magnus71 View Post
                      Thaks SuperCeleron for mighty work!

I've ordered my box from a suppliuer and I received a clone.
                      Two additional usb port on board I' ve made the mod.
                      Now I got an issue.
                      With both original, updated, stock and with FT rom I got issues playing 4k mkv.
                      FHD mkv are fine.
                      (My LG panel got a kind of HDR option and I use SDR to HDR conversion)

But 4k are playing fine just with ethernet cable connected.

Wifi speed test give me 134 Mbits.

4k are ANYWAY choppy and clumsy.
                      I Tried different apk, Archos, VLC, Kody Krypton.

Any ideas?

Many thanks so far!
                      Well dunno m8, theirs a lot of things you need take in to account on wifi... but i cant really help you m8!
                      I done the max for now on the rom!

Hey SuperCeleron,

I would like to stream content from my IOS device but it looks like miracast is not an option.

Thank you,
                      In simple words.... you need licenses to make it work!
                      Sorry m8 i dont use mirror stuff so i really dont know!

Comment

Hey SuperCeleron,

Thank you,
                        why not use airplay? you can activate it at the preinstalled media center app.

Comment

I am testing out ATV3 and more setting (the second cog icon) always closes on me and send me back to launcher menu.
                          If I select wifi or bluetooth back to the launcher menu.

I flashed ATV1 and then ota update ATV3 update.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingmarth View Post
                            I am testing out ATV3 and more setting (the second cog icon) always closes on me and send me back to launcher menu.
                            If I select wifi or bluetooth back to the launcher menu.

I flashed ATV1 and then ota update ATV3 update.
                            Did you read the 1º post? if not read it... all of it!
                            If you need bt you can use the side settings just fine!

Comment

Did you read the 1º post? if not read it... all of it!
                              If you need bt you can use the side settings just fine!

My bad, I was just flashing the files with out reading.

I find ota 6 crashing a lot and apps closing a lot.

If i have 3 USB devices connected to the box and the box goes unstable(apps closing and reboots), that with USB fan connected.
                              I have 2500 UK plug connected to the box. I am going to order 3000 UK plug to see that helps.

One USB device works fine (keyboard and mouse) and no apps closing or no reboots.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingmarth View Post

My bad, I was just flashing the files with out reading.

I find ota 6 crashing a lot and apps closing a lot.

If i have 3 USB devices connected to the box and the box goes unstable(apps closing and reboots), that with USB fan connected.
                                I have 2500 UK plug connected to the box. I am going to order 3000 UK plug to see that helps.

One USB device works fine (keyboard and mouse) and no apps closing or no reboots.
                                Check your temps also....

Comment

Working...
                                X