Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

ouch i already done that one time LOL
    The wifi? great really good.. but buy a heatsink, or use one you have laying around because you going to need it!
    Send me your device, i will try to fix it 4 u...

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post

Send me your device, i will try to fix it 4 u...
      Na forget it ... it was more than 1 year a go, so already in the bin
      But thks for the offer

Comment

How come the wifi is great? Have u done a mod to the antenna?
        are you running at ac wifi?

Comment

I've tested http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndroid-tv-ddr4 that is an earlier GT1 superceleron modded for the Alfawise and liked it, nice features like be able to show net speed and cpu temperature on the toolbar, good stability, etc.
          The rom of this thread seems fine but i've discover already a few errors, app no responding and the more setting crashing.
          This lead me to this questions:
          1 - How does this rom compares to "Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)" and how they will evolve?
          2 - Why different ROMs for different box, but the same hardware, all from superceleron, get different features ?

Thanks
          Last edited by chaveiro; 09-24-2017, 12:50.

Comment

I've bricked my h96 pro+ with a maj by sdcard.
            When i turn on the box, there is no signal on the tv screen.

Can i repair this?

Comment

Originally posted by fabulon View Post
              I've bricked my h96 pro+ with a maj by sdcard.
              When i turn on the box, there is no signal on the tv screen.

Can i repair this?

Had something similar..

The box default the outputs 1080p 60hz

My TV is only compatible up to 720p 60hz so it wouldn’t show an picture, I had to plug the box into a 1080p TV and change the settings to 720p

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by maxumo View Post

Had something similar..

The box default the outputs 1080p 60hz

My TV is only compatible up to 720p 60hz so it wouldn’t show an picture, I had to plug the box into a 1080p TV and change the settings to 720p

Hope this helps
                My tv is 1080p.
                This is not the problem.
                I have to put another rom. But which?

Comment

Anyone have issues with 5.1 audio on Plex

I don’t get any sound when something plays with 5.1 audio

Comment

have a doubt is no longer necessary the other v1a and v2? I understood so that installing the v1 .img and then the ota v3 already includes the versions 1a and v2 is correct?
                    Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by dadas1221 View Post
                      have a doubt is no longer necessary the other v1a and v2? I understood so that installing the v1 .img and then the ota v3 already includes the versions 1a and v2 is correct?
                      Thank you
                      1 then ota 3

Comment

Originally posted by Kingmarth View Post
                        @SC i am running GT1 Ultimate atv 2 DD4 rom and its running perfectly on my box
                        ​NO issues with heat or USB, i got remote fix as well.
                        where's the remote fox

Comment

Hi Superceleron !!!
                          Google assistant just came out on android TV ! Have you seen that ? Can you integraintegrate it in the next time ?

Comment

Super ROM, everything works so far, FTMC do not support DTS passthrough, new KODI v17.4 do

I used your rom on this one, just says 4K on top of box
                            https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Genu...757058161.html

Works just as great, except no Dolby Vision support, which they stated and i expected to see working. (LG OLEV C6)

Anyways perfect install, even ADB remotely works fine and who cares about the old settings, probably just a few functions here you would need.

I cannot verify Youtube UHD working, it just says HD here, same with Netflix i have to use custom netflix apk to see "UltraHD" logo, but i cannot verify bitrate.

Maybe some one knows if HLG HDR, or Dolby Vision did work ever on these boxes?

already had the files for hdcp2 license in my burning tool folder, from a previous flash
                            Last edited by collectordk; 09-29-2017, 16:48.

Comment

Originally posted by christopherDurand View Post
                              Hi Superceleron !!!
                              Google assistant just came out on android TV ! Have you seen that ? Can you integraintegrate it in the next time ?
                              Well no i dint see it, but i will check it when i have the time!
                              Thks for the heads up!

Comment

I'm on SCV3 and on non Android tv apps that have a menu accessible via the top left icon of the app the app menu does not open. Ex. Apps where it does work: CatLog, sshdroid, speccy .
                                Is this a bug if this rom or a limitation of android tv 7?

Comment

Working...
                                X