Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello
    quick question, any options need to be enabled in usb burning tool ?
    erase flash, erase bootloader , reset .. ?
    Thank you

Comment

Someone can help me?.
      Can i install the rom through a usb driver, once i haven´t a usb cable?
      In this case, when i install the scv3? After the image (SCV1)?
      Thanks in advance.
      Last edited by apollo_2; 09-10-2017, 14:16.

Comment

Does HDMI CEC work?

I'm​​​​I'm trying to get my Samsung to connect to the Tanix TX8 Max but the TV does not see the box, keeps saying no device found. It's enabled in the ROM settings and on the TV, and according to the specs the box itself apparently supports it (although I did not check with the stock ROM so not sure)

Also I get random error messages saying music app crashed when I have never run it, this is with the lastest OTA

Comment

@SC i am running GT1 Ultimate atv 2 DD4 rom and its running perfectly on my box
          ​NO issues with heat or USB, i got remote fix as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingmarth View Post
            @SC i am running GT1 Ultimate atv 2 DD4 rom and its running perfectly on my box
            ​NO issues with heat or USB, i got remote fix as well.
            good,

Comment

Originally posted by derbundy View Post

why not use airplay? you can activate it at the preinstalled media center app.
              That was a great advice! Thank you.

I tried it along with app called AirPin but I am still having issues with audio playback on my 3rd part app. Built-in Music app in IOS plays audio with no issues.

Thank you again.

Comment

Originally posted by wunga View Post
                Hello
                quick question, any options need to be enabled in usb burning tool ?
                erase flash, erase bootloader , reset .. ?
                Thank you
                I'd be interested too since I broke my sd card :'(

Comment

Originally posted by pfornaro
                  I'd be interested too since I broke my sd card :'(
                  Just leave them as they are

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mk230580 View Post

SCV3 Support Alfawise H96 Pro+ TV Box DDR3 3gb Ram 64 GB ROM with Android 7.1?

https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_679359.html)
                    Â*
                    Yes. In my box works fine...

Comment

I installed this rom and it's flawless the only problem is that since I have an H96 Pro not plus with the q6330 chipset I've lost wifi and bt.

So before I flash back my boring stock firmware,I just wanted to ask out of curiosity why does this happen?
                      Is there a way to copy files from its stock os to this rom and make it work?

I was thinking of buying a wifi adapter cause I love this rom,but for now I'm just going back.

Comment

Originally posted by bibobia View Post
                        I installed this rom and it's flawless the only problem is that since I have an H96 Pro not plus with the q6330 chipset I've lost wifi and bt.

So before I flash back my boring stock firmware,I just wanted to ask out of curiosity why does this happen?
                        Is there a way to copy files from its stock os to this rom and make it work?

I was thinking of buying a wifi adapter cause I love this rom,but for now I'm just going back.
                        Possible yes, easy... nop!

Comment

I installed this rom but the "more settings" option fails all the time. For this reason I can not activate bluetooth. Any solution? I liked it a lot more than Android TV than ordinary Android.

Comment

Originally posted by eXcer View Post
                            I installed this rom but the "more settings" option fails all the time. For this reason I can not activate bluetooth. Any solution? I liked it a lot more than Android TV than ordinary Android.
                            Did you read the 1º page?
                            Why ppl dont read the 1º page and the BIG RED LETTERS....
                            Yes that settings crash, use the one in the side settings... near the bottom....

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Did you read the 1º page?
                              Why ppl dont read the 1º page and the BIG RED LETTERS....
                              Yes that settings crash, use the one in the side settings... near the bottom....
                              I read the first page and I know that the app fail. My question is how to enable Bluetooth? I already searched everywhere and not found a way. Help me. What I am doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by eXcer View Post

I read the first page and I know that the app fail. My question is how to enable Bluetooth? I already searched everywhere and not found a way. Help me. What I am doing wrong?
                                I told you above how to do it!
                                Tip "add accessory"

Comment

Working...
                                X