Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freiktab View Post
    The ROM is great!

The only problem I have is Live Channel has no sound with HDHomerunner tuner.

Thanks!
    hmm, that maybe will be fixed in SCV6... i cant rls it now since freaktab file server is down!

Comment

Originally posted by straumli View Post
      Dear community, could someone please advise if this ROM is compatible with my 1 hour old device?
      Details below (I have no idea if it has ddr3 or ddr4 memory, any idea how to determine that?):

System (Android 7.1.2)
      Model H96 PRO+
      Manufacturer Amlogic
      Device q9377
      Product q9377
      Brand Amlogic
      Android Version 7.1.2
      API Level 25
      Build ID NHG47L

Processor (AArch64)
      Processor AArch64 Processor rev 4 (aarch64)
      Cores 8
      Max Frequency 1512 Mhz
      Instruction Sets arm64-v8a,
      SIMD Instructions Not Supported

Memory (2749 MB)
      System RAM 2749 MB
      JVM Max Memory 192 MB
      Internal Storage 26336 MB
      External Storage 26336 MB (Emulated)

EDIT: Works :-) Flashed the .IMG to SD card, booted in recovery and it installed. Now going to install the OTA (via TWRP?)
      EDIT2: OTA flash via System-->Update menu worked fine as well.

Donated!
      Could you please tell me how to flash through SD card, plese? I would avoid USB burning tool since it scared me the last time with those plug in/off and several attempts to flash the ROM. Thanks in advance

Comment

Could you please tell me how to flash through SD card, plese? I would avoid USB burning tool since it scared me the last time with those plug in/off and several attempts to flash the ROM. Thanks in advance
        Try this
        H96 Pro Plus Firmware Upgrade To Android 7.1 - https://wp.me/p7Izmk-iMGearBest - http://shrsl.com/14fbg GeekBuying - http://shrsl.com/15oqa Banggood ...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

hmm, that maybe will be fixed in SCV6... i cant rls it now since freaktab file server is down!
          Do you mean in SCV3? SCV6 would be for the non ATV version.

Comment

Originally posted by Akirainblack View Post

Do you mean in SCV3? SCV6 would be for the non ATV version.
            ups sorry LOL yes SCV3 ATV and SCV6 "Normal" ..... getting confused LOL

Comment

Originally posted by pfornaro View Post

Will post step by step instructions tomorrow morning, not at home right now

Comment

Well dunno what can be your problem m8
                My box come from factory with problems, it wont start with the remote when you shutdown, also in shutdown mode it gets hot really hot lol and now the ports are dying of all my unplug and plug again on rom making.... so... the hw is not that great on this boxes on the earlier hw revisions like yours and mine, dunno the newer ones!
                In that case I will.stick with 6.0 before I keep.flashing and destroy my box. Is there absolutely no way to get magisk working on it? Also can you please give me version or APK for Netflix on 7.1.2, because that works fine as long as box doesn't hang. But on 6.0 Netflix gives me errors and I tried clearing data/cache and it doesn't help. Maybe a different version or your APK will.work and then I can happily stay on 6.0 ATV rom.

Comment

ups sorry LOL yes SCV3 ATV and SCV6 "Normal" ..... getting confused LOL
                  so we will do
                  UPDATES ARE INCREMENTAL - SCV1 (IMG) -> SCV1A (OTA) -> SCV2 (OTA) -> SCV3 (OTA) ?

Comment

Originally posted by amitabh15v View Post

In that case I will.stick with 6.0 before I keep.flashing and destroy my box. Is there absolutely no way to get magisk working on it? Also can you please give me version or APK for Netflix on 7.1.2, because that works fine as long as box doesn't hang. But on 6.0 Netflix gives me errors and I tried clearing data/cache and it doesn't help. Maybe a different version or your APK will.work and then I can happily stay on 6.0 ATV rom.
                    Search for netflix 4.8.3 build 9574

Originally posted by yodatheboss View Post

so we will do
                    UPDATES ARE INCREMENTAL - SCV1 (IMG) -> SCV1A (OTA) -> SCV2 (OTA) -> SCV3 (OTA) ?
                    Wait... im going to rls the SCV3 OTA and that one is Cumulative...

Comment

Well dunno what can be your problem m8
                      My box come from factory with problems, it wont start with the remote when you shutdown, also in shutdown mode it gets hot really hot lol and now the ports are dying of all my unplug and plug again on rom making.... so... the hw is not that great on this boxes on the earlier hw revisions like yours and mine, dunno the newer ones!
                      Heat is a real issue on these boxes. There is just no ventilation whatsoever and the processor heatsink is almost non existent. The box will probably end up like the old Xbox 360 RRD issue after some hefty use.
                      WiFi can instantly be improved on any firmware just by placing the 2.4GHz antenna outside the case.
                      As for the usb ports I bought some 150mm extension leads and just leave them plugged in constantly. The usb port connectors are crappy so this method fixes that.

PS- Your Rom does allow for better cooling however this box must be ventilated if its to have a happy long life.

Comment

superceleron

Installed on my TX8 Max AP6255, unable to see my wifi network name. Got a method to just bypass the wifi ?

Comment

Originally posted by kidnoodles View Post
                          superceleron

Installed on my TX8 Max AP6255, unable to see my wifi network name. Got a method to just bypass the wifi ?
                          For now nop!

Comment

Updated 1º post with SCV3, the ones that are on SCV1A, SCV2 can update just fine to SCV3... like i said this update is cumulative (that means it have all previous fixes).

Comment

It supports only 9377 chipset ?

Comment

Updated 1º post with SCV3, the ones that are on SCV1A, SCV2 can update just fine to SCV3... like i said this update is cumulative (that means it have all previous fixes).
                                Thanks for response. Which one of your roms support the AP6255?

Comment

Working...
                                X