Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I managed to use your backup unfortunately this does not solve my problem which is identical. I do not understand why errors that did not exist during my first installation appear after a reinstall. Karl can you install the free STB Emulator application and tell me if it stops at you as well as backdrop screensaver

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan5000 View Post
      I managed to use your backup unfortunately this does not solve my problem which is identical. I do not understand why errors that did not exist during my first installation appear after a reinstall. Karl can you install the free STB Emulator application and tell me if it stops at you as well as backdrop screensaver
      Ha! Backdrop is broken on SCV4a and SCV7a ATV. I think it is because the two firmwares are not complete.

to fix backdrop, you must install daydream enabler module in Magisk. I recently made a thread on no-op lean back apps, that explains fixes to get troubling apps operational again.
      Last edited by X92-2GB; 08-10-2018, 21:43.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Ha! Backdrop is broken on SCV4a and SCV4A ATV. I think it is because the two firmwares are not complete.

to fix backdrop, you must install daydream enabler module in Magisk. I recently made a thread on no-op lean back apps, that explains fixes to get troubling apps operational again.
        During my first installation backdrop was working... This problem is very strange I would like to have the opinion of Superceleron. Do you think Day dream could also repair applications that always stop? When I open STB Emulator no storage permission is requested as on other applications. I think the problem comes from the but it would surprise me that backdrop requires permission. I will try your solutions soon. Thanks X-92-2GB

Comment

Good module ?
          Attached Files

Comment

Hmm. What is STB Emulator ? Atari ST B ?
            Anyway, I'm currently running SCV7A Rom, since that 4A thing was not very friendly to me. And with my experience from the first round, it was a snap.

I'll see, if that fits my needs and wishes...

Comment

During my first installation backdrop was working... This problem is very strange I would like to have the opinion of Superceleron. Do you think Day dream could also repair applications that always stop? When I open STB Emulator no storage permission is requested as on other applications. I think the problem comes from the but it would surprise me that backdrop requires permission. I will try your solutions soon. Thanks X-92-2GB
              Well, it Is worth a try. Since using daydream fix, backdrop functions just fine. Though I am on SCV7a, and is so much better than SCV4a. Though none are perfect with all apps.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Well, it Is worth a try. Since using daydream fix, backdrop functions just fine. Though I am on SCV7a, and is so much better than SCV4a. Though none are perfect with all apps.
                Link for daydream ?

Comment

Originally posted by karlnabb View Post

Hmm. What is STB Emulator ? Atari ST B ?
                  Anyway, I'm currently running SCV7A Rom, since that 4A thing was not very friendly to me. And with my experience from the first round, it was a snap.

I'll see, if that fits my needs and wishes...
                  No problem Karl.

Comment

Hello
                    So, Mic works on the Youtube TV app and if you update the google app for Android tv on Aptoide you can use Google Assistant
                    There is no solution to get Google Widevine Modular LVL DRM 1 to use Netflix ?
                    The Best Rom for H96 pro+
                    Thanks superceleron

Comment

Originally posted by anys357 View Post
                      Hello
                      So, Mic works on the Youtube TV app and if you update the google app for Android tv on Aptoide you can use Google Assistant
                      There is no solution to get Google Widevine Modular LVL DRM 1 to use Netflix ?
                      The Best Rom for H96 pro+
                      Thanks superceleron
                      No way to install L1 DRM. I use movies anywhere for UHD DTS 5.1 out to my tv, without L1 DRM.

Comment

Can this be used in my h96 pro +box.
                        s912 3gb 32g?
                        firmware : 7.1.2
                        build: NHG47L-20180409test-key
                        patch level: May 5, 2017

Comment

Hello, someone with a green PCB CZ S32 v 2.2 could do a backup of his pristine ROM (scv4a) After factory reset or freshly install to try to solve my previous post problem. Thank you in advance it's been several days since I tore my hair off. I'm looking forward to solving my problem.
                          I got the same box green PCB CZ S32 v 2.2 DDR3. you use the green version? I open the box and the board has DDR3 chip.
                          Last edited by ebabilonia; 08-27-2018, 20:26.

Comment

Originally posted by ebabilonia View Post

I got the same box green PCB CZ S32 v 2.2 DDR3. you use the green version? I open the box and the board has DDR3 chip.
                            Yes we own the same box I am also in DDR3. You also have an application crash? At the first install of scv4a I had no problems following the reinstallation several applications that worked crashI ended up telling me that I stumbled upon a emmc storage of poor quality and that a file is corrupt or illegible due to Several handwriting even if two installation seems to me little for damaged memory emmc If you find a solution I'm a taker.

Comment

Yes we own the same box I am also in DDR3. You also have an application crash? At the first install of scv4a I had no problems following the reinstallation several applications that worked crashI ended up telling me that I stumbled upon a emmc storage of poor quality and that a file is corrupt or illegible due to Several handwriting even if two installation seems to me little for damaged memory emmc If you find a solution I'm a taker.
                              I flash yesterday and yes my live tv app crash.

To fix first need to disable chrome. The check is Android System WebView is enable and update with play store.

Now Staker, pix and mitv+ work perfectly.

Comment

Did not stay on SCV4 on my box. Moved on to SCV7a, updated chrome and system files, the only issue is that 3 newer versions of mobile streaming apps crash. Nat Geo (US only), STV (Scotland) player, and SBS on Demand (AU). IMO Webview is not as good as Chrome. Just need to make sure your Chrome and Play services are updated regularly.

Comment

Working...
                                X