Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abdel313
    Ok. I just say what I read. Many users, however not on this forum, wrote that MyCanal seems to have problem with missing Widevine DRM. And as that's difference between Beelink GT1 and M8S Pro L and W.
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

it's ok Ch3mn3y

Comment

I wish there is a way to "port" Widevine L1 from M8S to H96
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

OK i come back with my try i have installed magisk on recovery ok all led of magisk manager IS OK
          on magisk APP

i go to magisk hide and i coch mycanal

i try MYCANAL 3.5.4 And it s idem prb of videos there s audio

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
            Me too.

Comment

Me too

Comment

Originally posted by dangchui View Post
                OK i come back with my try i have installed magisk on recovery ok all led of magisk manager IS OK
                on magisk APP

i go to magisk hide and i coch mycanal

i try MYCANAL 3.5.4 And it s idem prb of videos there s audio
                I try it just now i delete one file su and magisk hide the app but nothing work. Maybe busybox does a problem for the unroot

Comment

Hi all, i m new in this forum, first Time thanks for your very good job! I have 2-3 questions. Alfawise H96 pro + 3/32

​​​​​I own a micro SD Samsung SDHC 16GB When I try to create a boot card by forming in FAT32 I get an error but the installation arrives successfully in NTFS. I will try from another computer but the installation is possible in NTFS format ?

In the eventuality or the installation of ATV would be a failure is it possible to reflash with a stock Fw ?

Stock Fw all identical ?

Is it possible to install a non-ATV application that is also only performed in portrait manually through a file Manager

Can you possibly make available or send me a list of the version of the H96 Pro + that works and the versions that are not at all compatible with the ATV Fw.

I did not manage to actually understand which serial number was to be avoided especially on the green PCB can you enlighten me? Unfortunately I can not give you my number yet I wait for the box by next week. But it could help the tutorial

Thanks advance.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                    ye it was nice, but guys that will never happen... is not that simple as a "port"

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

ye it was nice, but guys that will never happen... is not that simple as a "port"
                      Is there any way the netflix Tv version will run in this box? Even in SD. The Mobile version is awful to handle.

Comment

Originally posted by eXcer View Post

Is there any way the netflix Tv version will run in this box? Even in SD. The Mobile version is awful to handle.
                        Only if you "hack" it, and is not a easy job to do!

Comment

HI SUPERCELERON have you for this rom fantastic the tecnic for unroot completly because the app root checker say you root is not completly install

Comment

Hello. I need someone help because my YouTube app now read all text like talkback functions and can't disable this function. This read name of video, read visualizations video and almost everything its very annoying. Can't find how can i disable this. Please if someone can help me i thank you so much. Now this is happen in my mi box 3 international and YouTube TV app. Please help me.

thanks

Comment

Hello superceleron, first of all thanks for your fantastic work. Before installing ATV I need some information. Is it possible to do a back up before proceeding with the ATV installation? I see that there is a firmware stock but is it identical for the Blue PCB version and green? I'm really interested to go under the ATV Fw but I'm a little afraid to make my box unusable. I read that there was a version of the H96 not compatible how to recognize it ? In case of a pendant installation ATV error and it possible to reinstall directly the FW stock? I am used to all kinds of installation, Windows, Linux, Mac, Android x86, Hackintosh. But for Android installation there is little information can enlighten my questions please. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Morgan5000
                                Here:https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjvLT6wg0IwsTF27g are images for most of H96+ variants.
                                There are images for both green and blue PCBs, but they are not same ones. Images in folder for S32-V5 and S32-V6 are for blue PCB and rest are green.

Additionally You can use this TWRP image: https://mega.nz/#!Ji4iEAjI!5iCbS2F9J...cO6-MWb1b-z90I to make a full backup of the stock firmware You have right now.
                                Just copy it to SDcard (or USB flash, however I'm not sure it will work), than disconnect power cord, start pushing reset button, connect power, keep pushing for ~5 seconds. Then it will boot to TWRP.

In case of error You may use same method You will use to flash this rom, to flash stock firmware. It can be done on Windows (USB Burning Tool) or using SDcard method (any OS, as You need it only for burnint the image to SDcard).

Comment

Working...
                                X