Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricardofitti View Post
    Please, How i know PCB is Blue or Green?
    I just look from bottom and up through the air vent holes, i can see from there that it is green, so i assume that is enough?

Comment

Originally posted by collectordk

I just look from bottom and up through the air vent holes, i can see from there that it is green, so i assume that is enough?
      Unfortunatelly no. There are 3 variants with blue PCB and more about 10 green ones. Not all of them are compatible with this rom...

ZUK Z2 Pro ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardofitti View Post
        Please, How i know PCB is Blue or Green?
        1 comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by collectordk View Post

Thank you, it is green.

Comment

Hi,

is there way to mount some network share?

Comment

Originally posted by jelev
              Hi,

is there way to mount some network share?
              Depends of the way it is shared. Solid Explorer (both Classic and new one) has few functions to mount network shared drives.

ZUK Z2 Pro ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

I have success with nfs3 mount but files accessed only from root
                it is bay be a selinux problem

Comment

jelev
                  If You have MAGISK (You should :P) than You may try this module to set permissive SELinux: https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...nager-t3760042
                  Not sure if kernel of this rom's is SELinux enabled, but why not to try?

Comment

Good day superceleron. Is your OTA update for the H96 Pro + still available? I cant seem to get any connection to download it.
                    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

boozie1956
                      You mean V4A? No problem here with downloading it...

Comment

@ch3mn3y
                        Thanks, all working now, I found where superceleron lost his 0test script and now I have a boot script

Comment

All roms are available to download, i just checked!
                          Btw... my "new" h96 still dint show up.. almost 1 month... lol

Comment

Is it long? Most things I order from China (to Europe) needs 1-2 months to come. I think I got used to it :P

Comment

Hi,
                              how can I add application at last row of home screen?

Comment

Don;t remember the original launcher of this rom, but if there is no + buttons, than You won;t be able to add any icons.

Comment

Working...
                                X