Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not connect Bluetooth remote...?
    Last edited by emarks; 03-07-2018, 16:38.

Comment

You have to open the Box and check color of Your PCB.
      If it's blue than You use image for blue.
      If it's green than You should use green one, but there is so many variants of green that it may not work (however it seems to work on most of the variants of H96 Pro+).
      ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by Lacix View Post
        Anyone else getting total freeze in sleep mode randomly?
        Which log file viewer app is the best to find the cause?
        I've solved my freezing problem.

I had to disable the camera application (google?).

I've turned off the box one night and the next morning it was on. I hit the turn on/off button on the remote but nothing happened then I hit it multiple times and then it turned off and then turned on again.
        I've checked the tv and it has shown multiple dialogs about that the camera has problems. (I don't remember the exact texts)
        After disabling this built in application the freezing disappeared. I am wondering what tried to use the non existent camera. I've only installed Magisk, Total Commander, Kodi, Throughput Test Client, VLC, Plex.

Comment

• superceleron
          superceleron commented
          Editing a comment
          hmm interesting, i will investigate that further!

Hello,

Today I had a black screen when I was watching a drama on viki, so I tried to restart the h96 pro +, after the launch logo, I still have a black screen.

Can you help me please?

Comment

• superceleron
          superceleron commented
          Editing a comment
          Dead box or dead power supply(Very common since the quality of this power supply's are very poor)!

thank you , problem solved

Comment

alguna actualizacion de esta rom para un futuro no muy lejano ?

Comment

Rochina37
            Why? Almost everything is working and things that doesn't may be not fixable. Superceleron wrote (however in thread about Normal rom) that he MAY update it one more time. But MAY os the most important part here.
            However I don't see reasons why there is update needed (however that doesn't mean I wouldn't like one :P).
            ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by Rochina37 View Post
              alguna actualizacion de esta rom para un futuro no muy lejano ?
              Well i have one more update planed, but not now, like ch3mn3y said "all" is working (some bugs of course but nothing major) and i have other boxes in front of this one that should have got a rom from me 2 month a go....

Comment

dear Superceleron,i found this version is not rooted,when tend to change points of a vpn may i know if there"s a way to root and how?thank you

Comment

It's not rooted, coz not everyone needs root. Just flash MAGISK or SuperSU using TWRP and it will be rooted.

Comment

Hi ch3mn3y, it seems like i need a recovery.img when i using twrp. where can i find it? or is there any guidance of root this system. thank you and appreciated for your help

Comment

If You flashed SCV4 than it should already be installed. Just disconnect power cord, push reset button, connect power, but keep pushing for like 5 seconds (or till You see TWRP screen).
                      Last edited by ch3mn3y; 03-17-2018, 15:14.

Comment

Thank you ch3mn3y, appreciated for your prompt reply!!

Comment

Is there any way to use the Netflix app for Android TV on this device? I do not want Full HD, just a better interface with the native remote.

Comment

Unfortunately it won't work on devices without L1 certification...
                            There were ports, but I believe that project is abandoned.

Comment

Working...
                            X