Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you want you can move the discussion

Comment

SO we should write in the thread of SCV7A.

As for updating it have to work. It worked for me nad for many other users... I did V4 using USB Tool. Than boot the rom and set up date, time and my account (all what first setup wanted). Than booted TWRP and flashed both V7A and MAGISK (right after)... There were no problems...
      ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

it is correct to move.maybe I did something wrong. I flash the rom with v4 with sdcard. I started the box changed language. time and date. then I formatted sdcard on pc and copied the zipped v7 file.then with ota did not work then I asked for help to you and you explained to me to start twrp and then you know how it went wrong 1.
        I did not do anything else

Comment

what things magisk

Comment

Seems You have all the steps covered. Not sure where could be a problem. Maybe flash V4 once again?
            And maybe move here with Your questions: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-wifi-chipset
            As this is the rom You have problem.

At the beginning MAGISK was just an systemless rooting solution. Now it's whole mod with possibility to launch other mods systemlessly.
            Welcome to the Magisk Release / Announcement thread! For all up-to-date info and links, please directly check Magisk's GitHub Page Installation Download count of previously XDA hosted files: 25,490,945 v1: 8746 v2: 2251 v3: 3790 v4...
            ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

hi
              I'm sorry if it is the bad place to post it... i'm new and french ;-)
              i installed the SCV4 ATCV on my H96 pro+ 3/32
              it works great
              good job
              but.. there is a but
              when i want to shut it down ( i modify the key in parameters for shutting down) my H96 stop and seems to be in a standby mode because the red light stay and no possibilities to wake it up with my remote control
              Is it normal and what is the solution.
              with the original firmware it stopped and waked up with the remote control
              thanks for help

PS: Same thing with the SCV7

Comment

Hello everyone, let's see if you are able to help me.
                I have H96 PRO + 3 / 32GB - DDR3 ZH01-S912-TVBOX3.0 and I can not update with this firmware. (Superceleron).
                I only managed to update with Wisdom Pro + Firmware H96 (aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_mac-20171120)

When updating with "SCV4-A7.1.2-x64-Alfawise.H96.ProPlus.img" always gives me an error 0x10302001

Any ideas?

Comment

kiki16
                  Some people have that problem. Solution seems to be one - use official roms remote.conf.

ramogi
                  This rom probably won't work on TVBOX3.0. I'm not exactly sure of that, but it seems to be incompatible with Wisdom boards.

Comment

ch3mn3y
                    Thank you i understand and i try to do it
                    Found the official one and used Total Commander but i can't overwrite the current file ... Need to be rooted? But How?
                    Sorry but i'm a newbie lol

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                      kiki16
                      Some people have that problem. Solution seems to be one - use official roms remote.conf.

ramogi
                      This rom probably won't work on TVBOX3.0. I'm not exactly sure of that, but it seems to be incompatible with Wisdom boards.
                      Thank you for you answer. I want to update and change Launcher to Android TV. What ROM you recommend? Thxs

Comment

kiki16
                        Flash MAGISK in TWRP. Not sure if Total Commander supports Root (it should), I'm using Solid Explorer Classic and 2.0 (new one with Material Design).

ramogi
                        I'm using Normal rom. More apps are supported by Play Store and ATV ones can be installed using apk and APKMirror. And it's easier to change launcher - no problems like with ATV.
                        I'm using HALauncher. Wouldn't use it on smartphone or tablet, but for TV Box it's amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                          kiki16
                          ramogi
                          I'm using Normal rom. More apps are supported by Play Store and ATV ones can be installed using apk and APKMirror. And it's easier to change launcher - no problems like with ATV.
                          I'm using HALauncher. Wouldn't use it on smartphone or tablet, but for TV Box it's amazing.
                          thankl you, i will try Launchers. i dont find Android TV on APKMirror...

Comment

ramogi
                            I didn;t mean Android TV as OS, but it's apps.
                            E.g. here is Netflix TV: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netfli...ix-android-tv/
                            And here YouTube TV: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...tv-android-tv/
                            They are not available through Play Store on Normal rom (available are only normal apps), but installed using apk file are working fine (except Netflix app still doesn't work coz of to low level of Widevine, it's just an example).
                            Additionally I installed Pushbullet and added ATV apps I installed that way and it notify me every time there is update. It won't install it, that and download have to be done manually, but at least I know there is something

Comment

Hello, someone knows if you can solve the problem wifi because I had to delete the network and now in wifi gives me a very low download despite the signal is good (I have 10 mb adsl) but I go to 0.5mb in dw and upl 1mb I'm only 3 meters away.

Comment

Good night, I need help: I have a H96 PRO and it is with the BLUE light on but it does not start, I tried several roms and several versions of usb burn ... but nothing solves it. I have tried to change the folder license and it does not solve. Please help me

Comment

Working...
                                X