Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just installed scv1 and SCVA4 successfully using the SD card. It is no longer necessary to answer my previous questions but I have news. I just want to install Rooter install Adway to apply it for delete publicity on app uninstall adway and unroot not possible on this rom? How to create shortcut TV pad for open multitask (very important)??? On Shield for open multitask 2push on Button menu.
    Last edited by Morgan5000; 07-13-2018, 22:05.

Comment

Hello
      i have two h96 pro plus a green PCB that works with ATV 6.01 because the ATV 7.1.2 is not stable on this box and it heats up the CPU. I just bought a second CZ 3g + 32g + 9377 Job 20170407 S32-V3 (DDR4) and I would like to know which ATV Rom works with this version. The only one I found is the ROM of the ultimate GT1 but the original remote does not work with. The h96 PCB Blue Superceleron ROM does not work L installation with USB tool does not go to the end and crashes after 90%. Is there a ROM ATV for this specific version v3 DDR4
      How to operate the original remote control with the ultimate GT1 ROM

Comment

Originally posted by bullgates View Post
        I've managed to upgrade the Gapps to the latest ones (tvstock), but there are 2 things at least that don's work properly:
        1) the Android remote App, it pairs but then does not connect
        2) Youtube App freezes a lot while playing, the only option is to press the home button and after top the App > this is quite annoying.

If you use the regular Gapps for tvstock you will get error 20 for TWRP, this is caused in the detect A/B partition script it wrongly sets the path, if you add a line 715 with SYSTEM=/system it will install fine. Be carefull you can ruin your ROM by installing the Gapps in a wrong way. https://github.com/opengapps/opengap...c.installer.sh

Anyone knows a good Kernel that plays with this ROM and have a more recent patch level? Thanks.
        Hello guys!
        First of all this is a great rom! Many thanks to developer.
        But I`m also having the problem with the youtube app. Do you have any solution for that?
        Thank you in advance!

Comment

Hi guys,
          Does anyone have issues with removing widget once selected in the widget menu on home screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Grum View Post
            Hello
            i have two h96 pro plus a green PCB that works with ATV 6.01 because the ATV 7.1.2 is not stable on this box and it heats up the CPU. I just bought a second CZ 3g + 32g + 9377 Job 20170407 S32-V3 (DDR4) and I would like to know which ATV Rom works with this version. The only one I found is the ROM of the ultimate GT1 but the original remote does not work with. The h96 PCB Blue Superceleron ROM does not work L installation with USB tool does not go to the end and crashes after 90%. Is there a ROM ATV for this specific version v3 DDR4
            It's okay my remote is working. I found the file I needed. I am missing 3 commands, the ignition when it is off, access to multitasking and close all open applications. And I will have the same thing as the Green PCB h96 under ATV 6.01. Do you have any ideas to solve this

Comment

Adding a note to obtain the latest ATV for LPDDR3 blue boards. Found it was related this month and Is based on this firmware.

Thanks to yuri4pda at 4pda!

Comment

Originally posted by Grum View Post
                Hello
                Hey so I have the same problem on my green pcb h96 pro plus. I can use atv 6 no problem. 7.1.2 hangs and apps crash. Sometimes I can use it for an hour other times it just keeps crashing/hangs. Is that due to overheat?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiranstar View Post
                  Hi, I've flashed your incredible custom atv ROM to my H96 pro plus 3gb/32gb variant and it works perfectly with zero lag! Everything seems to work accept a few things which I was curious about, for instance, how do I cast to YouTube from a phone ? and how do I download BBC iPlayer ?? And is there another easier method to contact you ?? Cheers.
                  Regards Kiran
                  Did you ever get an answer to your question about iPlayer... I have the same issue

Comment

I am using a Russian updated version of this firmware. The Dev that updated it to run on blue LP v6 main boards. Did not do much to it actually. I updated my build.prop to make it into a MIBOX3. Though I have no problem with iPlayer phone app installing. After a bit of tweaking I found ATV versions of ABC iView & STV player (pulled from Samsung Smart TV), and FX Now. Unfortunately FX Now shows a green screen with proper audio after intro and commercials are done, basically only during programme playback.

SBS On Demand has FC after startup. Which is probably due to 320 dpi as set in the ATV build.prop

So far, Amazon Prime Video ATV, Hulu ATV, and Xfinity phone app work fine. Just Netflix ATV cannot connect 800-3 error no matter what I do.

I may have to look into Netflix patches or mods to the system to correct the error.

Out side of the latest factory firmware being pretty darned good with all phone apps and most ATV apps, this one tops it by being 99% compatible to all ATV apps and is a wee bit more stable.
                    Last edited by X92-2GB; 07-19-2018, 01:16.

Comment

I fixed my issue with most all troublesome apps, a dpi setting of 320 is too high for a few apps, even made for ATV, such as FX Now. I tested moving my stock ATV dpi setting down to 280 in the build.prop and so far no need to made any more mods for playback. May bump to 300 dpi and test further.

Comment

Hi guys I explain my problem with ATV scv4, I buy the remote control Air Mouse Q5-a It has a micro button, however when I press the button the microphone works But do not open the voice search menu at the bottom of the screen (with a computer keyboard it opens with the Windows key) How to remap the microphone key to open the voice search menu. Button microphone work for this guys https://youtu.be/Pkbt2wDdE68 and this guys https://youtu.be/WBhPpyd7lRQ not for me.
                        To be able to start a voice search I am forced to go manually on the micro icon at the top of the main menu screen

My second problem with my air mouse Q5-A is that it is impossible for me to write with the virtual keyboard when I push the OK key on a letter from the keyboard it closes. The problem is that the OK key of my Q5-A is set as the ENTER key of a keyboard. Do you have any ideas or a solution especially for opening the voice search menu. I solved my problem to open the multitasking menu with a double press with button Mapper but not my other problems.

I solved my previous questions and managed to root with Magisk. Please help me to remap my microphone key. Thanks advance.

Comment

hi, i have green sceen when i watch dailymotion or video on browser. And when i connect a wireless keybord (logitech) the keybord is blocked on qwerty, impossible to change to azerty.

So it's a good rom.h96 pro+ blue PCB

Comment

@superceleron or anyone who can! It seems the SCV1 and SCV4A are corrupted. I tried extrating both of them and it shows invalid file error. Please help me with fresh link for these files. Blue and Green PCB and SCV4A files. Thanks.

Comment

This is the error I get when I unzip both files.

! C:\Users\cis\Downloads\OTA-SCV4A-ATV-A7.1.2-x64-Alfawise.H96.ProPlus.zip: The archive is corrupt
                              ! C:\Users\cis\Downloads\OTA-SCV4A-ATV-A7.1.2-x64-Alfawise.H96.ProPlus.zip: The archive is corrupt

Comment

Hello Superceleron and all. I come back to you with a fairly serious problem with scv4a. I tell you all the story. Last night I wanted to install the Google Wizard trying I had to remove the Google application that manages the voice part. Unfortunately it didn't work and couldn't go back at first sight. So I took the decision to do a reset from the backup and reset menu, unfortunately it didn't change anything and I was forced to format from TWRP.
                                I chose the advanced formatting and I checked (tick) (V) everything except the Micro SD card. (Cache Delvik/art, cache, system, data, internal memory have been checked).
                                I then reinstall SCV1 and SCVA4 without any problems. Unfortunately at the time of reinstalling my applications I notice that most cuts off at startup now. I repeat the applications worked 1h before reinstalling the ROM and there was no update between time. I decided to start the installation again a third time in the same way. And I noticed that my apps works with SCV1 but no longer works after returning to SCV4A. I also noticed a new error message that was never appeared before ' ' backdrop to stopped working ' ' which appears regularly. I then reinstall the stock ROM and install scv1+ scv4a againbut the result is the same. I do not want to stay on SCV1 because of its bugs. Did I make a mistake somewhere? What can I do to recover a clean installation like the first time I installed SCV1 + scv4a. Anyone have an idea? A solution? How to make new first clean installation ?
                                I really need help. Please help me.
                                Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X