Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all a big thank you for your reply ch3mn3y, TWRP is already present on the Pro + h96 I have the memory of having read the opposite.Or do I have to install TWRP with the standard menu by updating? (The menu that opens at startup with key combination on smartphones) I will receive the box tomorrow I have not yet been able to try. If I find a stock Fw in the list I will surely pass the backup but to make a backup I think it should select the internal SD and not external then move it with a manager. Thank you for clarifying my questions

Comment

Nope, they do not include TWRP, only difference to stock Android is partial Root. However if You pout image to SDcard and boot into Recovery Mode, Box will but to TWRP. No need to flash it to NAND memory.

Originally posted by Morgan5000 View Post
      but to make a backup I think it should select the internal SD and not external then move it with a manager.
      I don't understand it? TWRP will backup all internal partition except /data/media (where users data is stored, but not apks) to memory You choose - backup can be made to Internal Memory or stright to SDcard or USB drive. Latter two are better coz it's easier to move them.

ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

hello I am new here
        I have the H69 3 weeks now and I have problems
        after that I had to change the power adapter to work again now is stuck in the opening MBOX after the H96 pro+ like for ever and I want to install the rom again the rom?
        is this Download SCV4A OTA: the rom? and what is the blue and the green?
        how can I install it? from recovery mode its ok? its beter with Micro SD card or usb?
        the h69 its rooted from the factory? or this rom?
        thank you very much I hope to help me and solve this problem and play again the tv box.... for one more time....

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Only if you "hack" it, and is not a easy job to do!
          Hi superceleron

or anyone who could help me.

I've found out that in my network if I lower the MTU to 1200 on the wlan0 (wifi) device with the command

ifconfig wlan0 mtu 1200

the tcp speed goes from 30mbit to 60mbit. (with 433Mbit connection (?))

I need to run this command at boot.

I've tried to write this script into the system/etc/nit.d/0test file even renamed it to userinit but no effect. What file should I change or add my script?

Comment

Originally posted by RODIFIRE View Post
            hello I am new here
            I have the H69 3 weeks now and I have problems
            after that I had to change the power adapter to work again now is stuck in the opening MBOX after the H96 pro+ like for ever and I want to install the rom again the rom?
            is this Download SCV4A OTA: the rom? and what is the blue and the green?
            how can I install it? from recovery mode its ok? its beter with Micro SD card or usb?
            the h69 its rooted from the factory? or this rom?
            thank you very much I hope to help me and solve this problem and play again the tv box.... for one more time....
            For you to get out of that bootloop boot to recovery and delete user data, if you get boot loop coz you installed and updated SuperSU you need to flash your firmware again I you want to flash this firmware follow instructions in 1st post VERRY careffull...

Comment

Originally posted by Lacix View Post
              Hi superceleron

or anyone who could help me.

I've found out that in my network if I lower the MTU to 1200 on the wlan0 (wifi) device with the command

ifconfig wlan0 mtu 1200

the tcp speed goes from 30mbit to 60mbit. (with 433Mbit connection (?))

I need to run this command at boot.

I've tried to write this script into the system/etc/nit.d/0test file even renamed it to userinit but no effect. What file should I change or add my script?

Solved this by using Tasker to run the script with superuser rights after the wifi is connected to a network.

Comment

Was able to solve the video playback pixelation/macroblocking issue with hardware decoding. (software decoding was very laggy for bigger files)

Workaround:
                - Installing Kodi 16 based SPMC ( https://spmc.en.aptoide.com/)
                - turning on amcodec acceleration + turning off Mediacodec accelarations

if Plex is used installing PlexKodiConnect 1.8.18 version manually is needed.

Comment

Anyone have an issue with blue pcb test build trying to ota update v4a with error no digest file present error 7. Nothing but partition and boot logo completes, still on initial system load sv1.

tried downloading and re ota loading and still get the issue. So I am wondering if the zip file is corrupt. Is there another ATV build for another box that may be a better choice for the blue pcb?

Comment

I've managed to upgrade the Gapps to the latest ones (tvstock), but there are 2 things at least that don's work properly:
                    1) the Android remote App, it pairs but then does not connect
                    2) Youtube App freezes a lot while playing, the only option is to press the home button and after top the App > this is quite annoying.

If you use the regular Gapps for tvstock you will get error 20 for TWRP, this is caused in the detect A/B partition script it wrongly sets the path, if you add a line 715 with SYSTEM=/system it will install fine. Be carefull you can ruin your ROM by installing the Gapps in a wrong way. https://github.com/opengapps/opengap...c.installer.sh

Anyone knows a good Kernel that plays with this ROM and have a more recent patch level? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
                      Anyone have an issue with blue pcb test build trying to ota update v4a with error no digest file present error 7. Nothing but partition and boot logo completes, still on initial system load sv1.

tried downloading and re ota loading and still get the issue. So I am wondering if the zip file is corrupt. Is there another ATV build for another box that may be a better choice for the blue pcb?
                      Enter TWRP by keeping the clip pressed while connecting power until you see TWRP starting up, then you may flash it without the digest option. Make sure you connect a mouse for using TWRP this way. It should work.

Comment

Originally posted by bullgates View Post

Enter TWRP by keeping the clip pressed while connecting power until you see TWRP starting up, then you may flash it without the digest option. Make sure you connect a mouse for using TWRP this way. It should work.
                        Tried and disabled digest. V6 boards don't partition like past revisions. Found a hidden feature with latest stock firmware. Runs android TV apps, even though it has phone firmware. So far no issues and no need to use a custom firmware.

Comment

Hello There.
                          Does anyone knows what is the best solution to obtain a NETFLIX android TV perfectly working with a blue H96 Pro + ?
                          I tried many apks and my remote is never fully functional.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo View Post
                            Hello There.
                            Does anyone knows what is the best solution to obtain a NETFLIX android TV perfectly working with a blue H96 Pro + ?
                            I tried many apks and my remote is never fully functional.
                            You need a S905 box, like M8S Pro-L or any L1 box variant like Shield TV.

I don't do Netflix, YouTube, and Hulu, so most S912 boxes are good for that.

Comment

I have a Alfawise H96 Pro + and NETFLIX is working fine with it. Only the remote has problems and it's difficult to navigate with it. That's why I'm asking if there is a version of Netflix working better than others

Comment

Hi all hi ch3mn3y, I just received my box, his motherboard number CZ-S32 v2.2 This version is well compatible with ATV? CH3MN3Y the TWRP file you sent me it should i just place it on a USB key then install it by doing flashed? Will it install or open in leave nothing trace after reboot. The improved version of the SCVA7 stock is able to install Google launcher or others? Someone with ATV on its box can try to install the Atlas Pro Ultimate application manually or from the store to certify me its compatibility? To have a free trial with this application it is necessary to send an e-mail to this address in request a code [email protected] I start on the Android box if it was a Windows installation I'll just try without fear of bricking my box.
                                thanks advance all.
                                Last edited by Morgan5000; 07-12-2018, 18:27.

Comment

Working...
                                X