Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BigMike
    What if You remove/freeze/disable LeanBack? Than it should boot what's available (meaning Nova).
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Hi, I installed the HBO Now app from Google Play for this rom. And there're no sound when streaming the HBO video. Anyone has similiar issues? Thanks.
      HBO Now version: 12.0.0.920 for Android TV.

Comment

HELLO FOR SUPERCELERON
        I have always problem with google account i explain i do a backup with twrp for my install and for one of my friend who buy same box tv when i restore my backup in box of my friend i would like to add google account of my friend for delete mine after but there s crash error
        same thing if i delete first my google account if i would like to add google account there crash error

what is the solution

Comment

Maybe do a factory reset on the friends Box? Then You will have SC's rom, but with no accounts, so You shoudl be able to add new one.

ZUK Z2 Pro ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

NO on new box alfawise H96PRO+ i take the superceleron rom scv4a atv when i reboot after update and all is ok
            i reboot in recovery mode and in TWRP I TAKE MY BACKUP when i ts finish i go to settings google account i delete my account and after i click on add but it s crash

Comment

Yes, i had the same problem. You can add a new account by opening the Playstore. Than it does not crash. Try it.

Comment

Hello!
                I have a question: Does anyone succeed in getting SPDIF optical audio to work?
                I'm connecting my H96 to multimedia projector through HDMI, but audio is connected via optical to home theatre receiver (good old Yamaha) - still, in spite of setting output to SPDIF RAW, I still hear the sound (e.g. from Netflix) form poor small projector's speaker...

I'm bit desperate already as research on the Web didn't bring any good ideas.
                Any help will be most appreciated
                My TV Box runs so far on full stock software.

Comment

What’s the difference from SCV4A ATV and SCV7A?

Comment

Hi Guys

I Just want to know if SCV4A will comply with the statement below? In other words will the DSTV Now app work on this firmware?
                    I know the firmware is not rooted, but is play store side loaded or something?
                    I am from South Africa and DSTV (Sat TV company) is strict on this now.

The following FAQs from the DStv Digital Media team.

What Android devices do we support?

Only Android devices that are Google Certified are supported.

We use the Google SafetyNet API to ensure that devices are not rooted (including factory rooted) or have a tampered boot loader. SafetyNet also ensures that the Google Play Store is supported by default on a device and the device is not running a side loaded version.

We do not support side loading the DStv Now app on devices, the app must be installed via the play store.

DStv Now used to work on my device, now it doesn’t. What has changed?

DStv upgrades it’s security requirements from time-to-time to comply with rights agreements from our content suppliers (and they update their security requirements on an ongoing basis). This may impact devices that don’t comply with these changes.

What versions of Android do we support?

We officially support Android 4.4 and up, the app may still work on some older versions of Android.

Why does Showmax work on some devices and DStv Now doesn’t?

Due to differences in rights agreements with content suppliers the services may require different levels of security.

The head of our online services, Byron Linsell, has offered that anyone with technical queries can email him at blinsell at dstvdm dot com

Comment

This is custom firmware. What they mean as Google Certified is the device, not it's firmware. We could guess that H96 Pro+ are certified, coz they came with GApps in their official firmware.
                      However problem is that till now Google didn't need to certify device for GApps to be part of its firmware. Last updates (not sure if security ones or Android 8.1) brought the need for the device to be in Googles database and it even broke some users with custom roms access to Google Services (but here it can be easily restored).

As fot SafetyNet, than even with MAGISK You should be able to pass it. Xposed will break it, but not just MAGISK and it's less invasive modules,

Unfortunately our devices are not Certified. It can be checked in Google Play Store's Settings. And no, You cannot certify it Yourself. It had to be done by manufacturer...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                        This is custom firmware. What they mean as Google Certified is the device, not it's firmware. We could guess that H96 Pro+ are certified, coz they came with GApps in their official firmware.
                        However problem is that till now Google didn't need to certify device for GApps to be part of its firmware. Last updates (not sure if security ones or Android 8.1) brought the need for the device to be in Googles database and it even broke some users with custom roms access to Google Services (but here it can be easily restored).

As fot SafetyNet, than even with MAGISK You should be able to pass it. Xposed will break it, but not just MAGISK and it's less invasive modules,

Unfortunately our devices are not Certified. It can be checked in Google Play Store's Settings. And no, You cannot certify it Yourself. It had to be done by manufacturer...
                        Thank you for clearing that up ch3mn3y. Kinda hoped that there was a workaround for this.

Comment

Hi all,

First of all thank you Superceleron for the great work you do.
                          I installed the AlfaWise H96 PRO + 3 / 16Gb - 3 / 32Gb - 3 / 64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3 / DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION) on a Smartbox X92 3G / 16G - Octa Core 64bit Cortex -A53 - DDR3 everything works fine except the wifi. Would anyone have an idea to fix this problem please.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

Comment

Please, How i know PCB is Blue or Green?

Comment

• scooter2014
                              scooter2014 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Open up the box and look.

yusman
                            You probably have to recompile kernel with drivers Your WiFi chip needs. Or it may be easier to just use system files corresponding to WiFi from original firmware for Your Box.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                              yusman
                              You probably have to recompile kernel with drivers Your WiFi chip needs. Or it may be easier to just use system files corresponding to WiFi from original firmware for Your Box.

Thank you for your answer, but I used a backup to go back and I gave up the idea of updating to NEXUS.
                              Next time I will try your idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X