Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the mouse connect it to a usb port?

Comment

sorry I'm wrong the reader is the one integrated into the ftmc firmware, if I'm not mistaken you call it so true? is it only in English?

Comment

Yep. USB mouse, as there is no BT in TWRP.
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Once I get into twrp, what should I do?

Comment

If You want to create backup than there will be tile with "Backup", than You have to check all partitions and move the slider.
            It's good to make one, as if something happen, You will be able to restore working soft.

For Installation, there is a tile named "Install", after clicking it You will se some kind of File Manager where You will have to look for .zip file. After clicking the .zip, move the slider and wait till it will be flashed.
            ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

I tried to give me error 1

Comment

Why can not I upgrade?

Comment

No idea. I heard about Error 1 with MAGISK, but not with rom updates...

No idea what is the problem, but maybe TWRP was wrongly flashed? Copy this file onto Your SDcard: https://mega.nz/#!Ji4iEAjI!5iCbS2F9J...cO6-MWb1b-z90I
                  Than boot with pin and reset button. It's image of TWRP from SCV7A. Maybe it will work?

Comment

once pin and reset I do not have to do anything? or when I'm in twrp what should I do?

Comment

Same thing - "Install" tile, than look for .zip and move the slider.
                      Unfortunately it's not automatic. Hard to make it one.

Comment

but there are problems if I have installed the scv4 version again

Comment

Still error 1 or something different?

Comment

as soon as I can I try. after this operation do I have to upgrade to scv7a version?

Comment

If we are talking about THIS rom, than there is no SCV7A. They are two different roms
                              - this one is Android TV and here is V1 image and V4A as update:
                              - the other one is Normal Android and there is V4 image and V7A OTA.
                              They are not compatible which each other.

Comment

I installed this, having written inside 3/16 9377 [ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO + 3 / 16Gb - 3 / 32Gb - 3 / 64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (Chipset WiFi DDR3 / DDR4 e 9377)
                                now version 4, does not update to version 7
                                it is not possible to flash the rom immediately to version 7?

Comment

Working...
                                X