Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read through a bunch of pages here and managed to unbrick my Wisdom version of this TV Box.
    Any news on getting the ATV Rom to work on it? dies @ 7% in usb burning tool

[12:15:47 325][HUB2-5][Err]--failed:[12:15:47 325][HUB2-5][Err]--Check command return failed
    [12:15:47 329][HUB2-5][Err]--[0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error

thanks!

Comment

Anyone managed to burn sdcard on Linux or OSX os? Will a simple dd of the img file to the sdcard work?

Comment

Originally posted by seryser View Post
        Just read through a bunch of pages here and managed to unbrick my Wisdom version of this TV Box.
        Any news on getting the ATV Rom to work on it? dies @ 7% in usb burning tool

[12:15:47 325][HUB2-5][Err]--failed:[12:15:47 325][HUB2-5][Err]--Check command return failed
        [12:15:47 329][HUB2-5][Err]--[0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error

thanks!
        Hi seryser ,

Try with SD card method. It worked for me (the version for green PCB) by holding the reset button during the complete flash process. Thereafter install the SCV4 through TWRP.

Comment

Does 2 channel DTS work? Playing back a movie with that, I just got PCM. Regular multi-channel DTS displays as 5.1, which is correct

Comment

Hi,

I just bought the H96 Pro+ 3/32GG (S32-V6), but this ROM don´t seem to work for me. I flashed several times and used USB Burning Tool and also Burn Card Maker. The flashing process was ok with no errors, however when I connect the box, the TV is always black, although I can access the TWRP.

What could be wrong?

Comment

hello superceleron congratulations for this rom. I downloaded the scv1 rom on the front page, I installed it correctly. I inserted the scv4a zip in the sd card to update it, but when I go to do so the box goes off without then re-enter the recovery for the flash as if it were missing the twrp. where am I wrong? thank you

Comment

Hello. First i would like to say thank you for this great rom! :-) I have a question about the build-in Chromecast. I believe i read somewhere that it is not possible to get it to work.. so my question is... is it possible to completly disable it somewhere in the settings? It is a bit annoying that the "Chromecast screen" shows up while a videofile is paused ( during a phonecall ect.)
                Thanks in advance :-)

Comment

peppuzz
                  Did You try to boot to TWRP manually?
                  Or use image placed on SDcard.

Intelian
                  Don't think so. But it's part of the OS, so maybe there is .apk in /system?
                  ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

[QUOTE=ch3mn3y;709763]peppuzz
                    Did You try to boot to TWRP manually?
                    Or use image placed on SDcard.

I tried to restart in recovery but also in that case it goes off. while I do not have the image of the twrp to put in the sd card, could you kindly tell me where I can find it? then I have to flash it using the reset button? thank you

Comment

It's inside the zip files with updates of superceleron's roms (it's in base images too, but it's easier to open archive file than image).
                      Or here: https://mega.nz/#!Ji4iEAjI!5iCbS2F9J...cO6-MWb1b-z90I
                      It's same one I unpacked for myself. It works, tested with stock as now I have working TWRP flashed to it's partition on eMMC (that's why I'm not sure why You don't).
                      ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y
                        It's inside the zip files with updates of superceleron's roms (it's in base images too, but it's easier to open archive file than image).
                        Or here: https://mega.nz/#!Ji4iEAjI!5iCbS2F9J...cO6-MWb1b-z90I
                        It's same one I unpacked for myself. It works, tested with stock as now I have working TWRP flashed to it's partition on eMMC (that's why I'm not sure why You don't).
                        Thanks, try it

Comment

Hi,

Just installed sucessfully SCV1 on my box. Now im trying to update to SCV4A with recovery (im using a USB pen with the update file) but when i enter in recovery mode, TWRP window ask me to swipe to allow modifications. How do I swipe?? Ive tryed a lot of combinations with remote control keys but nothing... How can i swipe or continue with the update process?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by infravermelho View Post
                            Hi,

Just installed sucessfully SCV1 on my box. Now im trying to update to SCV4A with recovery (im using a USB pen with the update file) but when i enter in recovery mode, TWRP window ask me to swipe to allow modifications. How do I swipe?? Ive tryed a lot of combinations with remote control keys but nothing... How can i swipe or continue with the update process?

Thanks
                            You need an airmouse or regular mouse connected to the box to swipe/drag the button.

Comment

Originally posted by Mss81 View Post
                              You need an airmouse or regular mouse connected to the box to swipe/drag the button.
                              OK... It works... never thought on that..im really newbie

Thanks Mss81

Comment

Anyone else getting total freeze in sleep mode randomly?
                                Which log file viewer app is the best to find the cause?

Comment

Working...
                                X