Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lacix View Post
    Anyone else getting total freeze in sleep mode randomly?
    Which log file viewer app is the best to find the cause?
    Same here, i just have to goto the box and restart it manually. Months since any update, maybe time to get ATV now

Comment

Thanks for the great rom.

A bit confused by the instruction:
      INSTALL 1º SCV1 IMG AND THEM BY RECOVERY TO SCV4A!!

So after flash the SCV1 rom using usb burning tool, I'll flash the SCV4A update via OTA (local)?
      Or flash the SCV4A update via going to recovery mode?

Thanks.
      H96 Pro+ 3/16 (CZ-S32-V3(DDR4) Green PCB) | 7.1.2 | SCV4A Android TV | TWRP 3.1|

Comment

Doesn't matter. Update app will reboot to TWRP and flash the SCV4A. So it will be the same as if You manually boot the TWRP and flash zip.
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
          Doesn't matter. Update app will reboot to TWRP and flash the SCV4A. So it will be the same as if You manually boot the TWRP and flash zip.
          Thank you for the quick reply.
          My board is CZ-S32-V3(DDR4) 3G RAM 16G Flash,
          so I will use the green pcb img right?

Edit:

Yes, the green pcb img works very well, impressive.
          H96 Pro+ 3/16 (CZ-S32-V3(DDR4) Green PCB) | 7.1.2 | SCV4A Android TV | TWRP 3.1|

Comment

As Your board is green, than You have to use green image
            ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Is there a way to pull up all apps to force close apps other than thru settings? I know with android tv I would usually double click the home button. But with this I havent been able to do that. I've used the android tv version for my beelink and it works no prob. Any help would be great thanks!

Comment

• superceleron
                superceleron commented
                Editing a comment
                if i remember correctly i added "recent apps" button... i just cant remember what button it was lol
                Or did i added only on the "normal" rom? i really cant remember!

Could You try to make it more understandable? I only heard about pulling files using ADB, not pulling apps to force close them...

Comment

I'm talking about the recent apps button to force close apps running in the background. In android tv you can usually double click the home button and you get your list of apps running and close them. When I press the recent apps button on my keyboard the pop up but I can't close any of the apps. It just opens up the next app in the line up.

Comment

Hi,

I'd like to report some external storage issue here.

I have a 120GB USB 3.0 external harddrive, with three partitions (recovery, EFI and a large NTFS system partiton, was a windows 10 OS drive),
                  It seems this hardrive can not work properly on this tv box with SCV4A.
                  It recognized the external harddrive, but only showing one partition with 1.3G capacity, and it's not acccessible.
                  Changed external enclosure to use different chipset, but still the same problem.

Comment

I wouldn't say it's a bug. It's just the way Android is handling external storage. Similar to Windows, so it shows only first partition. You have two ways to see whole available memory:
                    • reformatt drive with 1 partition,
                    • manually mount other partitions.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
                      I wouldn't say it's a bug. It's just the way Android is handling external storage. Similar to Windows, so it shows only first partition. You have two ways to see whole available memory:
                      • reformatt drive with 1 partition,
                      • manually mount other partitions.
                      It's not the first partition, the 3 partitions are 450MB, 100MB, 111GB,
                      but it's showing as 1.3GB in Total Commander and it is not accessible.
                      It is not showing in file manager at all.

Comment

how can i change the default Launcher?
                        want nova instead

Comment

BigMike
                          ​​​​​​​In Nova Launcher settings there is an option to set Default Launcher. Does it work?

Comment

tried it, but does not work.. always google.leanback is starting

Comment

This is a androidTV version, you cant change the launcher... for that use the "normal" rom!

Comment

Working...
                              X