Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgan5000 View Post
    You advise me to try to update scv1 to scv4a then scv7a from the other ROM. I'll try after doing a backup of my current system.

I only use a few applications mainly video streaming and IPTV. I'm not trying to run non-ATV applications. But when I return to scv4a even STB EMU of the ATV Playstore no longer works

To repair more setting you need to flash a file from TWRP? Droid??? I did not understand the procedure well.

Thanks for your help x92-2gb.
    There is no SCV1, if you have it, then I am not aware of that firmware existing. The currently available one is SCV4. If you don't want ATV then don't update to SCV7a.

If you want try the latest 04/2015 stock on your blue board. It is fairly stable to start with your troublesome apps.

Comment

I think it is misunderstood x92-2GB I advise you to read my previous post a few pages before. But I thank you very much for your help! I just solved the problem to open the Search menu with Button Mapper Pro find on the Internet now I can run a voice search from anywhere or with a long press on Home my remote control Q5-A. I only need the OK key that corresponds to enter the keyboard instead of left mouse click as bug. I can not write with the keyboard with this remote but with the remote Factory no problem to write. But I can do with this little bug.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
        If You prefer ATV Rom, than after flashing and getting stuck on the first setup, go to TWRP and remove SetupWizard (and any other Wizard) folders. Than it should boot straight to homescreen and You will have to set it (WiFi, Google account etc.) by Yourself.
        Would you be so kind and put me where those folders are ?!
        If on internal sdcard, which level (subfolder) ?

Thnx, i successfully flashed up to SCV4A, and now i'm stucked at the google account wizard...

Comment

You should not check tablet to the first question of the Setup wizard. To access TWRP simply plug in the power supply while holding the reset button. What is the color and serial number of your motherboard?

Comment

Originally posted by karlnabb View Post

Would you be so kind and put me where those folders are ?!
            If on internal sdcard, which level (subfolder) ?

Thnx, i successfully flashed up to SCV4A, and now i'm stucked at the google account wizard...
            You should not check tablet to the first question of the Setup wizard. To access TWRP simply plug in the power supply while holding the reset button. What is the color and serial number of your motherboard?

Comment

Thnx for your quick reply.

What i've done so far:
              - read the hints regarding the colors of PCB. I've a green one.
              - read also the hint regarding tablets/phone. I answered this login question with NO (using no tablet, phone)
              - successfully flashed SCV4A from TWRP after flashing SCV1 with USB Burning Tool
              - was already in TWRP's filemanager, but just didn't find the mentioned "Wizard Folders" of the OP.
              - SCV4A successfully boots to the Setup-Wizard !

So, i'm stuck here at the wizard, because :
              I'd like to avoid creating a google account.
              So, how can i skip this wizard that wants me to login a non existing google account ?

So far, i used a lot of different custom roms on smartphones and i was used that there is a setup wizard,
              but also used that there is always a SKIP button for most of the questions ! ;-)

Please help, whoever has the solution !

thnx.

Comment

That's odd, never had a problem skipping login. My WPA-PSK2 password is too long to enter on the wifi section of setup. Plugged in ethernet cable and skipped Google. Once I got into home screen I used the settings menu to add network wifi connection.

you can try SCV7a which seems to be a better firmware as it is more refined than this one. I think this is his 1st attempt to get ATV on these boxes, as it seems his mobile version had been updated to ATV SCV7a after getting this one done, since it was more active at the time.

Comment

Thnx for your quick reply.

What i've done so far:
                  - read the hints regarding the colors of PCB. I've a green one.
                  - read also the hint regarding tablets/phone. I answered this login question with NO (using no tablet, phone)
                  - successfully flashed SCV4A from TWRP after flashing SCV1 with USB Burning Tool
                  - was already in TWRP's filemanager, but just didn't find the mentioned "Wizard Folders" of the OP.
                  - SCV4A successfully boots to the Setup-Wizard !

So, i'm stuck here at the wizard, because :
                  I'd like to avoid creating a google account.
                  So, how can i skip this wizard that wants me to login a non existing google account ?

So far, i used a lot of different custom roms on smartphones and i was used that there is a setup wizard,
                  but also used that there is always a SKIP button for most of the questions ! ;-)

Please help, whoever has the solution !

thnx.
                  Can you start your box on TWRP and create a backup of your box under SCV4 before entering personal information? and send it to me via mega? I need a green PCB backup sc4a. You'd be really nice, that would do me a great favor. You are forced to enter a Google account and have Internet access to finish the Setup wizard you can subsequently delete the account. For the backup you will need a USB key or place the backup.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
                    That's odd, never had a problem skipping login. My WPA-PSK2 password is too long to enter on the wifi section of setup. Plugged in ethernet cable and skipped Google. Once I got into home screen I used the settings menu to add network wifi connection.

you can try SCV7a which seems to be a better firmware as it is more refined than this one. I think this is his 1st attempt to get ATV on these boxes, as it seems his mobile version had been updated to ATV SCV7a after getting this one done, since it was more active at the time.

The subject discussed here is SCV1 and scva4 Android TV There is another topic dedicated to SCV4 and scv7a which is another ROM

Comment

[QUOTE = karlnabb; n739446]

Thnx pour votre réponse rapide.

Ce que j'ai fait jusqu'ici:
                      - Lisez les conseils concernant les couleurs du PCB. J'ai un vert
                      - Lisez également le conseil concernant les tablettes / téléphones. J'ai répondu à cette question avec NON (sans tablette, téléphone)
                      - SCV4A de TWRP clignoté avec succès après avoir clignoté SCV1 avec USB Burning Tool
                      - se trouvait déjà dans le gestionnaire de fichiers de TWRP, mais ne trouvait pas les "dossiers" de l'OP.
                      - SCV4A démarre avec succès l’assistant de configuration! mais a également utilisé qu'il y a toujours un bouton SKIP pour la plupart des questions! ;-) S'il vous plaît, aidez quiconque a la solution! thnx. [/ QUOTE]

Donc, je suis coincé ici à l'assistant, car:
                      je voudrais éviter de créer un compte google. Jusqu'à présent, j'ai utilisé beaucoup de roms personnalisées sur les smartphones et j'ai utilisé un assistant de configuration,
                      Alors, comment puis-je ignorer cet assistant qui veut que je me connecte à un compte google non existant?

I strongly advise you to make a backup of your ROM before anything else. I am very sorry that I did not... I hope you can help me by sending me your backup if you want itI reinstalled SCV4A Suite has a problem I have create and since SCV4A no longer works normally. A backup of another blank green PCV could solve my problem. Thanks avance.

Comment

Can you start your box on TWRP and create a backup of your box under SCV4 before entering personal information? and send it to me via mega? I need a green PCB backup sc4a. You'd be really nice, that would do me a great favor. You are forced to enter a Google account and have Internet access to finish the Setup wizard you can subsequently delete the account. For the backup you will need a USB key or place the backup.
                        Ok, here it is:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

twrp didnt allow me a compressed backup, so i backed up system, data and boot as normal and zipped it afterwards.
                        hope it helps !
                        will leave it at mega for a week or so... don't expect it to stay there forever ! ;-)
                        greetings

karl

Comment

Ok, here it is:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

twrp didnt allow me a compressed backup, so i backed up system, data and boot as normal and zipped it afterwards.
                          hope it helps !
                          will leave it at mega for a week or so... don't expect it to stay there forever ! ;-)
                          greetings

karl
                          Big Big Big thanks karlnabb. I m to on my computer for download your backup.

Comment

Ok, here it is:

hope it helps !
                            greetings

karl
                            Missing the decryption keys you have to copy the link with the keys where to give me the key in addition. Without the decryption key impossible to download your backup. In mega copy with decryption Key. Please Karl .

Comment

Missing the decryption keys you have to copy the link with the keys where to give me the key in addition. Without the decryption key impossible to download your backup. In mega copy with decryption Key. Please Karl .
                              Hi, sorry. Was the first time sharing with mega...

Hope this one works.

karl

Comment

Hi, sorry. Was the first time sharing with mega...

Hope this one works.

karl
                                No problem it also makes happen when I first use Mega. I will try your backup after creating a backup as well. I'm keeping you informed of the outcome. But thank you for the time you have devoted to me

Comment

Working...
                                X