Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disable chrome. and enable Android System WebView. Upload youtube video how to fine Android System WebView. you can fine chrome in the same list of applications.

Comment

Originally posted by ebabilonia View Post
      I disable chrome. and enable Android System WebView. Upload youtube video how to fine Android System WebView
      Very nice big thanks for your Times passed for upload on YouTube !
      I advise you to do a backup with TWRP before making any sensible changes. Are you going to try to update to scv7a As advice x92-2GB ?

Comment

I disable chrome. and enable Android System WebView. Upload youtube video how to fine Android System WebView. you can fine chrome in the same list of applications.
        Just a question internet browser Always working ? Vidéo on a internet browser ? Bad on a scv1 ! I use browser Samsung best browser for me on this rom!

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan5000 View Post

Just a question internet browser Always working ? Vidéo on a internet browser ? Bad on a scv1 ! I use browser Samsung best browser for me on this rom!
          I not try video in browser. But i think is work because some app i use is base in website video. I will keep with this rom scv4a. Everything i use work with this rom.

Comment

I not try video in browser. But i think is work because some app i use is base in website video. I will keep with this rom scv4a. Everything i use work with this rom.
            I just updated to scv4a I tried your solution but it did not solve my problem. Cons I'm going to see on the Play Store and an update of the Web View system was available which is not the case when the problem appeared, the update solved my problem now scv4a is functional as I desire , the problem was so Web View system Thank you as well as x92-2GB for your help and for putting me on the right track

Comment

Could anyone upload the build.prop file?
              I may messed up mine and my box is disconnecting regularly and can be only fixed with turning the wifi off and on again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lacix View Post
                Could anyone upload the build.prop file?
                I may messed up mine and my box is disconnecting regularly and can be only fixed with turning the wifi off and on again.
                With wifi 2.4 GHz or 5ghz ? Me 5 GHz somethimes Bad working. Or maybe test change GHz Channel on router before change buid.prop

Comment

With wifi 2.4 GHz or 5ghz ? Me 5 GHz somethimes Bad working. Or maybe test change GHz Channel on router before change buid.prop
                  If box is located in the EU, his build.prop will need to be set appropriately. Had that problem with a tablet that worked fine in the US and UK, but once I got to the EU, device would not connect properly.

One can set the device local to ALL, and wifi channels to 13.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

If box is located in the EU, his build.prop will need to be set appropriately. Had that problem with a tablet that worked fine in the US and UK, but once I got to the EU, device would not connect properly.

One can set the device local to ALL, and wifi channels to 13.
                    Nice information for Lacix ! I m from UE my wifi working. Just 5ghz no very good sometimes. How to change setting in build.prop for Lacix and for info for me.

Comment

Nice information for Lacix ! I m from UE my wifi working. Just 5ghz no very good sometimes. How to change setting in build.prop for Lacix and for info for me.
                      ro.product.locale.region=ALL
                      ro.wifi.channels=13

Comment

ro.product.locale.region=ALL
                        ro.wifi.channels=13
                        Ok thanks, where IS build.prop ? In root folder I suppose.
                        ​​​​​

Comment

Its in the system folder

Comment

Its in the system folder
                            Thanks x-92-2gb !

Comment

I flash yesterday and yes my live tv app crash.

To fix first need to disable chrome. The check is Android System WebView is enable and update with play store.

Now Staker, pix and mitv+ work perfectly.
                              The crash of Live TV is due to missing LIB folder needed, this was one of the things I found making my ATV ROM, I know I have some bugs still on my ROM, but as soon as I have the time I will try to improve it, as I'm still learning.

To make it clear, you have to add under \system\priv-app\TV\lib\arm\ the file libtunertvinput_jni.so

Comment

Just to let you know... adding some Google system apps and missing libs has helped. I am able to use all the active channels options and add more channels from play store. Many report issues with active channels.

also I did note in my cat logs, that the two new updated phone apps failing are with the missing priv-app/TV/lib/arm lib file. So I will add the missing folders and files required to correct the error.

seems like just by the small corrections I have made, and my tweaked and customised build.prop, phone apps are 95% compatible and TV apps are about 100% compatible outside of the latest YouTube and YouTube TV.

For some reason Chrome browser helps make the compatibility better than Web view, but i still don't understand why others report differently. Seems that there must be something that may be build.prop oriented with mine. I could post mine for reference, it is very big on enhancements pertaining to ATV options and functionality.

Comment

Working...
                                X