Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superceleron ?
    Last edited by Morgan5000; 07-29-2018, 03:17.

Comment

For those who want to set up their remote control I advise you button mapper on play store. I managed to open the recent applications with a double push on home. Many other possibilities.

Comment

Hello, someone with a green PCB CZ S32 v 2.2 could do a backup of his pristine ROM (scv4a) After factory reset or freshly install to try to solve my previous post problem. Thank you in advance it's been several days since I tore my hair off. I'm looking forward to solving my problem.

Comment

sorry guys for the lack of updates, but sadly im getting less and less free time to continue my custom rom work... if anything changes i will updates my rom's, if not...!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kokomov4o View Post

Hello guys!
            First of all this is a great rom! Many thanks to developer.
            But I`m also having the problem with the youtube app. Do you have any solution for that?
            Thank you in advance!
            Install back a previous version.
            I think I've got wifi problems too because of the latest Youtube update.
            I've installed the 2018 April version:

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
              Here is the ATV 7.1.2 version
              Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play
              Thks trebor for the beta test!

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!
              ON IMG INSTALL CHECK IF YOU PCB IS BLUE (
              LPDDR3 PRINTED ON THE BOARD) OR GREEN AND FLASH THE CORRECT IMG.
              INSTALL 1º SCV1 IMG AND THEM BY RECOVERY TO SCV4A!!

Changelog V4A:
              • Fixed the status bar auto hide.
              • Some more tweaks to video codecs!

Changelog V4:
              • Fixed "More Settings" Crash so you guys can now go to the old style settings.
              • Old style settings action bar fix.
              • Fixed dolby Vision
              • New kernel, it should fix the 720p problem on some tv's
              • Since some asked i added the upper and lower bars(action bar and navigation bar) and they are in auto hide, the navigation bar the 1º time you may need to pull it up from the bottom!
              • Lots of codec fixes.
              • Some driver updates.
              • Added google cast, ( Will only work with youtube... )
              • Added a few more apps
              • Updated some apps
              • And some other little stuff!
              Bugs V4:
              • Same as V1 except the "More Settings" Crash!

Changelog V3:
              • Fixed passthrough in Kodi 17, SPMC 17, FTMC 17, maybe others... (DTS, DTS-HD etc...)
              • Updated Youtube APP to 2.01.04
              Bugs V3:
              • Same as V1

Changelog V2:
              • Fixed gamepads keys
              • Other little stuff done...
              Bugs V2:
              • Same as V1

Changelog V1A:
              • Fixed a nasty(my fault lol) AMCODEC bug in FTMC Krypton(to be rls) and SPMC krypton(is NOT the 16.8rc1..) and possible others.
              Bugs V1A:
              • Same as V1

Changelog V1:
              • 55% based on stock +/-
              • Twrp
              • unrooted ( Yes now you can install magisk or whatever you use to root, use the included update app to flash it! )
              • Big optimization, is really fast now and i mean fast... you will see it!
              • Navigation should be smooth as silk and fast.
              • New Boot Logo, many thks to danielelek90 for the great work
              • Netflix, youtube, playstore...etc... fully working
              • 4k Youtube support.
              • initd.d support.
              • PS3/PS4 gamepad support ( only with cable... )
              • Added Xbox360/XboxOne gamepad support ( cable, wireless and Bluetooth )
              • Added Dragonrise USB HID game controllers.
              • Removed Navigation and Status bar just like Real ATV's. ( so dont ask for it )
              • Wifi connection speed should be a little better.
              • Permissions fixed. ( lots... )
              • Many KL's added.
              • Fixed AMCODEC playback.
              • Some audio mods.
              • FTMC Build 30
              • Optimized some animation stuff!
              • And a lot of other stuff that i dont remember now! ( ye ye i know i need to make notes... )
              • And of course all the other ATV mambo jambo LOL
              Bugs V1:
              • on setupwizard dont choose tablet to login, choose normal login since the table/etc.. is not working.
              • In youtube app when you search if it ask to access you microphone deny it or else it will crash.
              • on "More Settings" in settings you will see the white settings, forget it... it wont work it will crash if you press anywhere, real atv dont have that settings.
              • Possible a lot more!

Want to buy me a beer?
              Download SCV4A OTA:Download SCV1 GREEN PCB IMG:Download SCV1 BLUE (LPDDR3) PCB IMG:

Install instructions:
              • Use usb burning tool....

Where to buy:

1º BOOT MAY TAKE +/- 6 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
              @superceleron
              Please update the wifi ap6255, or you can create a 6255 wifi update file.
              Thank you baj very much

Comment

Oddly enough your SCV4a to SCV7a firmware does better than the ATV SCV4. I figured I'd test it since I had nothing to loose. Seems like all 64 bit android firmwares for blue board LPDDR3 system, have broken daydream and will not run backdrop properly. Also some phone apps play better on the SCV7a than this one. Yet the 7a is ATV, even though you don't make much of any comment about it in your other thread. Maybe both firmwares are the same, maybe not. But just seems better over all with SCV7A.

also all the ATV firmwares you have made for H96 Pro+ seem to have broken volume controls and mute function. As it seems each press is received as two short presses, not single. So mute toggles twice, right back to where it was originally. So it is hard to get It to mute or unmute, and volume jumps 2 increments.

Comment

X-92-2gb I also found this problem under SCV4A with green PCB currently under SCV1 Unfortunately from a strange bug that no one knows diagnosed, I found under scv1 that there is no problem with the mute function. The only problem with SCV1 not access to more setting and cropping the bug image on Kodi, WiFi 5GHz bug too. Otherwise scv1 work well. SCV7A will certainly better but I prefer the ATV GUI. The key mapping should be reviewed also very few keys are assigned. On both versions.

Comment

A person would have to come and bring his stone to the building and finalize that ROM that is really worth it. Not being able to reinstall the ROM without experiencing problems afterwards for me is the most important thing to do. Yet scv4a is pretty accomplished. I wish I could come back but I don't think anyone will bring me a solution but I keep hope

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan5000 View Post
                      X-92-2gb I also found this problem under SCV4A with green PCB currently under SCV1 Unfortunately from a strange bug that no one knows diagnosed, I found under scv1 that there is no problem with the mute function. The only problem with SCV1 not access to more setting and cropping the bug image on Kodi, WiFi 5GHz bug too. Otherwise scv1 work well. SCV7A will certainly better but I prefer the ATV GUI. The key mapping should be reviewed also very few keys are assigned. On both versions.
                      My fix for extra settings is to copy stock DROID Settings into system apps folder with proper permissions. The extra settings will be placed on the far right on the launcher's action shortcuts. Fairly easy to tell which settings is which as they book end the row.

There is a tweaked X9 firmware for blue boards, or something to that box, in the Russian site, that had some awesome features but is not as stable with codecs. Here are some of its features... ethernet spoofed as wifi wifi, so no issues with apps connecting properly. Deinterlace disabled, and PPOE disabled. I use some tools to do the first two, but manually remove PPOE on most firmwares.

Yes, once you apply the update mute and volume control goes bonkers.

So far I think I will be keeping SCV7A and tweaking it further.

If peeps need stock DROID Settings, I can post in a separate thread called essential stock tools missing from custom firmwares. Let me know... as I assume most peeps save things from stock, before flashing custom firmwares.

Thinking to remove lean back launcher and Google stuff all together, and use one of the stock launchers, since remote has settings and apps shortcut keys. No need for screen garbage that constantly eats away data cap. I am happy with TV launcher as a go to for ATV apps not able to run on stock launchers.

The big issue... is Google trying to kill older ATV to force peeps into upgrading early smart TVs. Soon ATV will be strictly hardware driven, like Intel's Krabby Kake or Krappy Fake CPU. Come on man, 7th gen, wtf... AMD is bringing to serious thread ripping tech onto the table. Wanna see action get an AMD thread ripper and rip USD while playing online games without a hiccup.

I have kept my latest 05/2018 firmware, stock wifi drivers for my Mini M8S pro-c, which has the same wifi chip. It should help with any wifi hiccups, gave outstanding performance and stable.

Geeze, three items from stock on the list already. Ha!

ONE BIG ISSUE... is updated apps are starting to fail now. Late July apps that don't run or are unstable are now Pluto, YouTube, LeanBack launcher, Live stream, and play store. Also Magisk manager when installed in ATV firmwares is buggy. One of the biggest issues is, If you click on the download header of a module, it will FC. On phone firmware, the details and info window for the particular module will appear properly for review before installing.

I think once SC cleans up the Magisk manager not stable issue, fixes YouTube and future updated google embedded apps, and makes daydream fully functional for screen savers, the firmware will be rock solid, until Google starts braking ATV even more. Peeps may be in deny al, but Google is purposely making older ATV useless with its forward movement of Oreo ATV and future release based systems.

Comment

X92-2gb Can you explain to me in more detail how to repair more setting and add the latest codes in SCV1? A small video was perfect! I have no problem with apps except YouTube under Scv1. Magisk works for me. You say that the m8s ATV ROM runs on h96 green PCB ? The best thing I could do in my opinion is to receive a backup of a motherboard Ty to mine to fix bugs appeared under scv4a after you reinstall it. But no backup up available.

Comment

(last build youtube working bad) build 2.01.04/433ae8a3 working fine)

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan5000 View Post
                            X92-2gb Can you explain to me in more detail how to repair more setting and add the latest codes in SCV1? A small video was perfect! I have no problem with apps except YouTube under Scv1. Magisk works for me. You say that the m8s ATV ROM runs on h96 green PCB ? The best thing I could do in my opinion is to receive a backup of a motherboard Ty to mine to fix bugs appeared under scv4a after you reinstall it. But no backup up available.
                            If you install the update to SCV7a from SCV4A, you get ATV. So, my Issues that I clearly explained happen with the update only. I use ATV only for my firmware choices.

yes you can run most phone apps without need up the update, even with stock firmware as well. Just the apps I want are based on ATV, and will not run on anything but ATV.

basically I would stay with the latest stock firmware as it is the best I have come across, but it limits me with ease of use on TV apps.

sorry, I cannot do a step by step how to. The steps are simple enough if you know how to use ti backup or use recovery to manually copy files to system.

If you are not familiar with such tasks, I am not willing to assist, mainly because I cannot oversee the process being done.

I can post the apk but that's it.

Comment

You advise me to try to update scv1 to scv4a then scv7a from the other ROM. I'll try after doing a backup of my current system.

I only use a few applications mainly video streaming and IPTV. I'm not trying to run non-ATV applications. But when I return to scv4a even STB EMU of the ATV Playstore no longer works

To repair more setting you need to flash a file from TWRP? Droid??? I did not understand the procedure well.

Thanks for your help x92-2gb.

Comment

Sorry i speak french i use translator this IS hard to all understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X