Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

That is why i hate audio... i always have problems because i dont have how to test the Audio Passthrough.
    in the logs all is ok detecting, it only cant create the graph when it trys to play it hmm...
    Can you try stock? 7.1.2 version.
    i m8 do a test version, but not now.. i cant im already on other work and i need to finish that 1º or else i get lost....
    Thanks for the reply.
    I tried aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_KDMC_mac-20170809.img - passthrough works (used same Kodi&SPMC there) ok on every format I tested.
    ​​​​
    Tomorrow I'll try another img, that says 7.1.2 in the name and will report back. I can test the one your FW is based on (the +-55%), but I do not know which one exactly is this - do you have a link to this?

I see from this forum, that at least 2 other persons (one having spdif output, but I suspect the core issue is the same) have issues with passthrough, so hopefully there is a(n easy) fix for this...

Comment

Send a passthrough device to Super Celeron then he can test for you. until then like i said on your own plus did you try the ftmc thats included because kodi sometimes breaks passthrough with fixes ect. But i know ftmc was packaged in firmware.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SiAuSiPo View Post

Thanks for the reply.
        I tried aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_KDMC_mac-20170809.img - passthrough works (used same Kodi&SPMC there) ok on every format I tested.
        ​​​​
        Tomorrow I'll try another img, that says 7.1.2 in the name and will report back. I can test the one your FW is based on (the +-55%), but I do not know which one exactly is this - do you have a link to this?

I see from this forum, that at least 2 other persons (one having spdif output, but I suspect the core issue is the same) have issues with passthrough, so hopefully there is a(n easy) fix for this...
        well mine is based on that one... i think i know where is the problem!

Comment

Im going to make 2 test versions, one at time for passthrough guys to test it!

Comment

here is a test build, can you guys test the passthrough...

Comment

here is a test build, can you guys test the passthrough...

http://freaktab.org/e0185ee1d4b8f771
              Got it thanks I will check and come back with results ASAP

Comment

superceleron
                IT WORKED AS A CHARM THANK GOD... DIDN'T NOTICE THE EXTRA DROID SETTINGS OPTION

ATV VERSION WORKS ...PASSTHROUGH IS GOOD TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by yudi.15 View Post
                  I am sorry superceleron but it's still the same .FTMC works but KODI 17 isn't passing
                  thks, i leave like that until i can test it properly!

Comment

Don't know about the simple version yet but ATV version worked as expected...

Comment

thks, i leave like that until i can test it properly!
                      s0rry for the misinformation.... I made a mistake by not checking the droid settings option ... selecting hdmi raw solved the issue completely as well as the spdif port did....both gave the results as expected

Comment

haaa ok
                        1 more test? im going to build another

Comment

Here, i joined all in to 1 settings again! : http://freaktab.org/9d9b89114dd851bb

Comment

Ok so this will be the final release? plus can you guide me how can I get the youtube for Android tv VERSION 1.0 to play 4k videos....this version of youtube is really annoying

Comment

Originally posted by yudi.15 View Post
                              Ok so this will be the final release? plus can you guide me how can I get the youtube for Android tv VERSION 1.0 to play 4k videos....this version of youtube is really annoying
                              if everything is ok then yes is final
                              About android tv v1.. you need to spoof the box as mibox.

Comment

Originally posted by pfornaro
                                First of all, thanks superceleron for your work!
                                I'm going to receive this wonderful box in the next days. I understood how this ROM must be installed but I'm wondering if this ROM has the brightness fix like the stock one.
                                If so, how do you suggest to root it? I never rooted an android tv box because the ROM I installed on them were already rooted.
                                Thanks in advance
                                Nougat doesn't have the brightness issue

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X