Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

superceleron!

Originally posted by SiAuSiPo View Post
    So, thanks again superceleron, now your FW is truly super! I'll have to send some "coffe" to you later on, so you can spend additional sleepless hours doing this exceptional work for us!
    Just wanted to say tank you once more! And I sent you little something via donation link on OP - please don't use it on beer

Comment

Originally posted by SiAuSiPo View Post
      superceleron!

Just wanted to say tank you once more! And I sent you little something via donation link on OP - please don't use it on beer
      thks i dont i use it on a big juice

Comment

i got the version with 4 usb ports (no brand), but the 2 extra ports don't work? should i activate them somewhere? i really need them since i modded the case and i can use only those on that side

Comment

Originally posted by skagass View Post
          i got the version with 4 usb ports (no brand), but the 2 extra ports don't work? should i activate them somewhere? i really need them since i modded the case and i can use only those on that side
          nop you dont need to do enable nothing, if they are not working i think they only added the ports but dint connect them in the board!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

nop you dont need to do enable nothing, if they are not working i think they only added the ports but dint connect them in the board!
            all right, thank you...well now it doesn't matter anyway since five minutes after my post i connected the wrong charger (12v) and i burned everything haha sigh

Comment

superceleron thank you! well that doesn't matter now since 5 minutes later i burned everything connecting the wrong charger (12v) ahaha sigh...any box you would suggest? i've seen you made the same rom for the khada vim2, it has a better ports placement for my case, how is the wifi on that one?

Comment

Originally posted by skagass View Post
                superceleron thank you! well that doesn't matter now since 5 minutes later i burned everything connecting the wrong charger (12v) ahaha sigh...any box you would suggest? i've seen you made the same rom for the khada vim2, it has a better ports placement for my case, how is the wifi on that one?
                ouch i already done that one time LOL
                The wifi? great really good.. but buy a heatsink, or use one you have laying around because you going to need it!

Comment

ouch i already done that one time LOL
                  The wifi? great really good.. but buy a heatsink, or use one you have laying around because you going to need it!
                  Hello Wise one,
                  so I pmdd you earlier, maybe I should have keep it out here. IDK these things so well.

so a couple of questions please. Let me say I think I'm sold, I'll probably be a customer. LOL I'm excited to try one of your products.. my h96 Pro Plus 3 / 32 will be arriving ASAP

my first concern is malware.
                  TWRP would be vitally second.
                  ​​​​​​... It has saved my butt many ati.

Here's the big question, the only PC I have with administrative permission would be Adele 8 in Tablet running MS 8.1 I think
                  I tried the USB method with a phone ad nauseam.

Do you have a ROM that's SD flashable through TWRP?

Thanks for any input I'll have more. You provide a stunning contribution to the community.... Many thanks!
                  Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-26-2017, 01:59.
                  Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

@SC When you update GT1 Ultimate 7.1.2 can you check if it has ​graphics glitches. This occurs when loaded quite few apps into the memory (1300 ram worth) without killing the apps.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Hello Wise one,
                      so I pmdd you earlier, maybe I should have keep it out here. IDK these things so well.

so a couple of questions please. Let me say I think I'm sold, I'll probably be a customer. LOL I'm excited to try one of your products.. my h96 Pro Plus 3 / 32 will be arriving ASAP

my first concern is malware.
                      TWRP would be vitally second.
                      ​​​​​​... It has saved my butt many ati.

Here's the big question, the only PC I have with administrative permission would be Adele 8 in Tablet running MS 8.1 I think
                      I tried the USB method with a phone ad nauseam.

Do you have a wrong that's SD flashable through TWRP? That's easy breezy.
                      Through many attempts, I don't think I can get but USB flash via PC link. Any chance there's something for a tech tard like moi.

Thanks for any input I'll have more. You provide a stunning contribution to the community.... Many thanks!
                      Yes i hardly read PM's... is getting full the inbox to many if i keep replying to PM's i dont do rom's.... lol
                      Well... i really really dont like the sdcard method... dont you have access to another pc?
                      if not that is a big risk... 80% of the time the flash goes ok by sd!
                      And no i dont have the 1º flash as TWRP only the SCV3 Ota update can be with twrp but you need to be in the SCV1 already.
                      So i can only say... good luck!

Comment

Can you help me with the ota update, i put the zip on the usb and when I select to update the box restarts and it doesnt turn back on, on manual power on nothing happens. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Same here hangs with OTA update. Can someone compile a full rom. ? the version 2 is nice but the device hangs a lot not sure if this is the s912 or the ROM. Thanks

Comment

I reccomend formatting sdcard to exFAT and to control the device via CEC (TV remote) for me this resolved allot of stability issues.

Comment

Last edited by maxumo; 09-23-2017, 16:27.

Comment

Is it possilbe to remove some of the cards on the homescreen just to tidy it up?

Comment

Working...
                                X