Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro L TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix working again with the burn-key http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...se-boxes/page4

great!

Comment

Originally posted by BPENL View Post
      Netflix working again with the burn-key http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...se-boxes/page4

great!
      Thanks for the heads up. I've installed and ran the apk and it's fixed my Netflix issue ☺️

Comment

Originally posted by BPENL View Post

great!
        Has anyone tried this fix with a "LQ" box (the first one) and this rom (no stock)?, I cant try it right now
        Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by rubenjavier

Has anyone tried this fix with a "LQ" box (the first one) and this rom (no stock)?, I cant try it right now
          Thanks in advance
          Yes it works

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mymo View Post
            Yes it works

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk
            Thank you

Comment

Hello Magendanz,

I bought a M8S Pro L and tried to install your firmware with stock android via OTU zip file.

Every time I try to flash, have error 7 (box model doesn't match).

Ro_product_model=M8S PRO L
              Ro_product_name=q20x
              Ro_product_device=M8S_PRO_L_4335

Comment

@Magendanz I broke my My MECOOL M8S PRO L LB variant by installing this rom. WiFi and Bluetooth are not working. So I will like to put two requests:
                1.Clearly mention at the top for which variant this rom is like LB, LQ and so on and How to find variant. So any other person doesn't face any problem because of version confusion.
                2. It will be a great help if you can help me to get the stock firmware for my version.
                Thanking you,

With regards,
                Ankur Pathak

Comment

Originally posted by ankurpathak View Post
                  @Magendanz I broke my My MECOOL M8S PRO L LB variant by installing this rom. WiFi and Bluetooth are not working. So I will like to put two requests:
                  1.Clearly mention at the top for which variant this rom is like LB, LQ and so on and How to find variant. So any other person doesn't face any problem because of version confusion.
                  2. It will be a great help if you can help me to get the stock firmware for my version.
                  Thanking you,

With regards,
                  Ankur Pathak
                  stock firmware for LB variant
                  Newer 27 November 2017 > Click me (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s912/mecool/firmware-roms/673617-firmware-stock-ota
                  Sorry for my badly english

Comment

Thanking you,

With regards,
                    Ankur Pathak
                    There has been several warnings about loading the megandanz custom roms onto the LB variant of you took time to read the posts on this forum before flashing your box.more so if you did so without backing up your stock rom.i hope you have success in recovering your box back to stock .

Comment

Originally posted by supermal View Post

There has been several warnings about loading the megandanz custom roms onto the LB variant of you took time to read the posts on this forum before flashing your box.more so if you did so without backing up your stock rom.i hope you have success in recovering your box back to stock .
                      Yes I have recovered my android box. I would like to thanks Snakx and Freaktab for the orignal firmware for LB Varinat.

1. Is nexus tvstock and nano rom availabe for LB variant??

2. How I can enable Google Cast Receiver in my box? I have installed the apk for same from Play Sore. But No option for Google Cast In Settings. Please help. From this Url I came to know it can be done:
                      https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...eiver-t3491794
                      And also this option was their Nexus rom I installed and whick broked my device, It can be a great help if you can help us to get it enable by extracting some apk or part from nexus rom.

Thanking you.

With regards,
                      Ankur Pathak

Comment

Yes I have recovered my android box. I would like to thanks Snakx and Freaktab for the orignal firmware for LB Varinat.

1. Is nexus tvstock and nano rom availabe for LB variant??

2. How I can enable Google Cast Receiver in my box? I have installed the apk for same from Play Sore. But No option for Google Cast In Settings. Please help. From this Url I came to know it can be done:
                        https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...eiver-t3491794
                        And also this option was their Nexus rom I installed and whick broked my device, It can be a great help if you can help us to get it enable by extracting some apk or part from nexus rom.

Thanking you.

With regards,
                        Ankur Pathak
                        Glad you got your box recovered.there is no custom rom available for the LB variant at the moment.

Comment

on first setup screen, its telling me to hold - and ok while holding the remote near the box. Can't get past this screen. Can someone help me.

its the detecting the remote, cause i can higher and lower the volume

thanks
                          Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Liffeyman View Post
                            on first setup screen, its telling me to hold - and ok while holding the remote near the box. Can't get past this screen. Can someone help me.

thanks
                            Paul
                            Can you pair your box with other BT-enabled devices, like smartphone etc.

Comment

thanks
                              Paul
                              bing able to raise the volume up and own doesnt mean its pired wth the remote. The remote has IR so it would work regardless.

You need to hold the ok button and i think volume up or somthing, instructions would be on the screen and after a bit it willl pir and go to the next screen.

Comment

thanks
                                Paul
                                Breathe, hold bold down vol down and ok and see the light on the remote shd start to blink fast, then open the bluetooth scan on phone and scan
                                1) Bt scan shows up remote as remoter atv3 and mecool m8s prol> try pairing again everything is ok
                                2)Only remote is shown and no m8s pro L >Screwed most probably, the box has a dead bt chip like many of us got, send it back
                                3)Only box is showing up>Problem with remote, try pressing buttons properly or get a new remote

Comment

Working...
                                X