H96 MAX X2 Amlogic S905X2 Android 8.1 4/32GB Dual Band WiFi Fast LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawncck View Post

Hi which rom did u use? After flashing the box is not root? Does it suit for 4gb/32gb? I am looking for a rom that does not have root after flashing.
    That rom will only work on ethernet. You cant use wifi in it.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffta View Post
      On my devices wfi works ok.im using this port.Try diffrent rom.

I can not flash this firmware, stop at 3% like the picture: https://i.imgur.com/BYzfCuE.png

Comment

Hi which rom did u use? After flashing the box is not root? Does it suit for 4gb/32gb? I am looking for a rom that does not have root after flashing.
        https://mega.nz/#!L3QWESDJ!vL8gD1E9N...zsMcgxb8MN4L28

Yes this firmware will work for the 4GB H96 Max X2, but the firmware is originally for the TR99 X2 and our wifi drivers aren't included, but ethernet works.

And yes, this firmware comes unrooted.

I think I'm gonna use this firmware until something better comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel View Post

Yes this firmware will work for the 4GB H96 Max X2, but the firmware is originally for the TR99 X2 and our wifi drivers aren't included, but ethernet works.

You cant expect wifi driver porting into android 9 pie. Wifi porting for oreo is what people are succeeding in. Pie will need source code release from amlogic for modding. Its system architecture is completely different from pie.

Comment

I use sd cardburner without any problems to flash firmware not usong usb burner.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffta View Post
              I use sd cardburner without any problems to flash firmware not usong usb burner.
              Worth learning. I have not managed to accomplish this yet. My sdcard starts booting with green android and vanishes in 3 seconds. Give detailed tutorial.

Comment

romcrazy can you help me? My box is H96 Max X2 2/16, I was try to flash this firmware: X96Max_V311_4G_190302_to_H96MaxX2 and it working smooth but do not have WiFi.
                This is stock firmware but it often auto reboot when I'm using: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...goZJdJ2WXKX6_M

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

Flash this one then. If flashing this gives an error, you will need to restore your backup. If no error then proceed below

https://download.chainfire.eu/696/Su...etrieve_file=1

Then boot the device. And flash this second one.

After this, boot up and check for su in xbin. If its not present, then your device is unrooted.
                  Hi My box failed after flashing the first file.... It keep logo then become black screen... Cant go into android screen... I am restoring now....
                  Any other way after i done restoring?

Comment

Comment

Hi My box failed after flashing the first file.... It keep logo then become black screen... Cant go into android screen... I am restoring now....
                      Any other way after i done restoring?
                      I have done w restoring. It is back to as usual. Any other way to unroot it?

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel View Post

How is this rom interface? Izzit gd to use? Any other issue beside the wifi?

Comment

That rom will only work on ethernet. You cant use wifi in it.
                          I have done restoring. Any other way to unroot it? If not then maybe i can try the unroot rom. Any other issue w the unroot rom beside the wifi issue?

Comment

I have done restoring. Any other way to unroot it? If not then maybe i can try the unroot rom. Any other issue w the unroot rom beside the wifi issue?
                            Flash this second link

We have other methods for unrooting also we are first trying to find the symptom. You can use the pie rom its unrooted but wifi wont work.

On a different note, dependence on a specific app for TV is absurd. What happens when the app goes offline? Better use kodi with addons. There are many addons to watch live tv from across the world. I use deceit addon in kodi. It gives me live tv from many countries.

Comment

Stop at 3% with this firmware

Comment

Flash this second link

We have other methods for unrooting also we are first trying to find the symptom. You can use the pie rom its unrooted but wifi wont work.

On a different note, dependence on a specific app for TV is absurd. What happens when the app goes offline? Better use kodi with addons. There are many addons to watch live tv from across the world. I use deceit addon in kodi. It gives me live tv from many countries.
                                Hi, I managed to flash this sec link and boot up. The su file is no longer in xbin. But my tv app still detect as root.
                                How to verify if it is indeed unroot? This tv app is under subscription. I paid monthly subscription. Is a local government company which won't go offline. I need it to be working on this box.

Comment

Working...
                                X