Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by youyou2010 View Post
    hello
    is there a netflix app apk for android box with 720p quality ????
    No. And there will never be. If you are one of those legal official prime netflix guys, you are better of getting official google certified android box. like shield or mi box. You could get mecool but they have been decertified by netflix. you need widevine L1 for netflix. Our chinese boxes are L3. These boxes are for cheap sods like me, who get everything for free. And we dont get bullied by big corps like netflix. We make our own way.

Originally posted by Shawncck View Post
    Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

Thanks for the link... I just read up... Will try when i buy the male cable... In the event of flash failed halfway, can i restore back through twrp using my backup?
    Always. Thats why we got you to make backup first thing. Keep it safe. It will be a way to get back to normal if you get lost on the flashing highway.

Comment

No. And there will never be. If you are one of those legal official prime netflix guys, you are better of getting official google certified android box. like shield or mi box. You could get mecool but they have been decertified by netflix. you need widevine L1 for netflix. Our chinese boxes are L3. These boxes are for cheap sods like me, who get everything for free. And we dont get bullied by big corps like netflix. We make our own way.

Always. Thats why we got you to make backup first thing. Keep it safe. It will be a way to get back to normal if you get lost on the flashing highway.
      Great. Will learn flash when cable is here.
      I learn so much from you and most important u help me with my TV app that i almost give up.
      You are android expert. Really appreciated your help. TYVM.
      Btw l thinking to get another android box for my room, any recommended box beside this h96 max x2. Mecool is gd?

Comment

Originally posted by Shawncck View Post

Great. Will learn flash when cable is here.
        I learn so much from you and most important u help me with my TV app that i almost give up.
        You are android expert. Really appreciated your help. TYVM.
        Btw l thinking to get another android box for my room, any recommended box beside this h96 max x2. Mecool is gd?
        i dont know what to recommend but dont buy h96 maxx2 its wifi is bad. x96 a95 all seem to have good wifi

This guy on youtube reviews many boxes. He has a whole chart ranking various boxes. Check his channel out and listen to his indepth reviews before you buy

Comment

i dont know what to recommend but dont buy h96 maxx2 its wifi is bad. x96 a95 all seem to have good wifi

This guy on youtube reviews many boxes. He has a whole chart ranking various boxes. Check his channel out and listen to his indepth reviews before you buy

Alright, i will watch his video. Thanks.

Comment

[QUOTE=romcrazy;n774815]

thank you for your support

Comment

Now just like supersu, we will try to achieve proper root with magisk before unrooting properly. So flash magisk zip from twrp.

But I have used those steps and my sdcard gets prepared fine. Just when I put it in box and use reset button to boot from sdcard, green android appears for some seconds and vanishes. Out of infinite times that I have tried, only once did I manage to flash HK1 pro this way. And till date I dont know what I did differently to achieve it. I would appreciate a full video.
              Hor to update, recover or unbrick with a firmware file our Android TV Box with Soc Amlogic S905, S905W, S905W2, S905X3, S905X4...

Comment

Finally after 1000 tries that my pc won?t recog the box, I flashed with sd card

now... what firmware would you recommend with WiFi and eth and 4gb suitable?

Comment

Im using x96 firmware and is ok

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
                    Finally after 1000 tries that my pc won?t recog the box, I flashed with sd card

now... what firmware would you recommend with WiFi and eth and 4gb suitable?
                    make a video and help me too. how is it working for you guys and not for me?

Comment

Use sd card class 10.I tried all the roms. Only one rom did not want to boot.
                      I forgot what rom did not want to boot

Comment

Originally posted by jeffta View Post
                        Use sd card class 10.I tried all the roms. Only one rom did not want to boot.
                        I forgot what rom did not want to boot
                        have tried regular sd cards. I have tried usb 4gb thumb drives.

Comment

This is the latest stock firmware for H96 MAX X2 which is partly unroot and ready for Magisk!
                          MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

It has only busybox which you can easily erase after installing Magisk!
                          Of course with the Magisk you can easily fully unroot it or hide it and use some certain apps which don't work with root !
                          Install it via latest usb burning tool!
                          Use this TWRP : https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...122709&o=OneUp
                          for installing the latest stable Magisk from Downloads section :
                          Welcome to the Magisk Release / Announcement thread! For all up-to-date info and links, please directly check Magisk's GitHub Page Installation Download count of previously XDA hosted files: 25,490,945 v1: 8746 v2: 2251 v3: 3790 v4...

Enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by bain19 View Post
                            picked up this "H96 MAX X2" off of amazon recently and I've only been able to find one firmware that has worked on the device

I found the firmware here "aml_s905x2_H96Max_4g_mac_wifi_lpddr3_20190305" ; Other link to firmware for reference here

Silkscreen on the actual board say:
                            • s70-905x2-v3
                            • 2019-02-18

Images that havent worked:
                            • X96Max_V311_4G_190302_to_H96MaxX2
                            • X96Max_V311_4G_190302
                            • H96_Max_X2_s905x2_4g_20190114
                            • XTMOD_GT1MINI_1.0_PUBLIC_to_aml_s905x2_H96MaxX2_4g-Multi-port hellish mixture
                            • S905X2.HK1_PRO_AP6330_100M_8.1.2019.01.02.13.58
                            • aml_s905x2_X2_tubi_4g_mac_wifi_20181117
                            • u215.T10_PRO_4G_AP6330_100M_8.1.2019.02.20.17.02

At one point I bricked the device but I was able to short out the nand and flash it

Nand pins here

Pic's of board

Does anyone know what other images I can use ?

I got a box like that. Only works with the DDR3 ram firmware. What's the best way to check ram type? cpu-z does not display the type of ram.

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post

No search for the mobile version
                              what rom would you recommend for h96 max x2 with WiFi?
                              There are many posted in this thread that work well. Here's a good start:
                              https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...418#post774418
                              That post is a bit dated, here is the latest official for the H96 Max X2: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...goZJdJ2WXKX6_M

And here are a few more that work.
                              https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...ro-tv-box.html

To me (not including the one and only ATV rom) they're all pretty much the same, save for the launchers.

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel View Post
                                There are many posted in this thread that work well. Here's a good start:
                                https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...418#post774418
                                That post is a bit dated, here is the latest official for the H96 Max X2: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...goZJdJ2WXKX6_M

And here are a few more that work.

To me (not including the one and only ATV rom) they're all pretty much the same, save for the launchers.
                                Thanks but they are all stock
                                i want something clean, nexus like (not atv as I?m using a mouse)

Comment

Working...
                                X