Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sagert View Post

And what happens when loading?
    To be honest, I haven't tried it on the TV when it failed in the USB loader! Maybe that is something I should do!!!!

Comment

Will this Rom run with 1gb? Your box says 1gb ddr3.

Comment

Originally posted by neilop View Post
        To be honest, I haven't tried it on the TV when it failed in the USB loader! Maybe that is something I should do!!!!
        Install new USB burning tool.

Comment

Install new USB burning tool.
          I have tried different versions. 2.1.7.3 seems the best for me. I tried version 3 but that doesn’t detect my box at all.

what version do you find the best?

Comment

Originally posted by firmtech View Post
            Will this Rom run with 1gb? Your box says 1gb ddr3.
            No idea. But surely that wouldn’t affect the loading of the firmware? That would be evident when you tried to run it? I might be wrong though?

Comment

No idea. But surely that wouldn’t affect the loading of the firmware? That would be evident when you tried to run it? I might be wrong though?
              Maybe you have a 1A power supply.2A neeed.Or replace it.

Comment

Maybe you have a 1A power supply.2A neeed.Or replace it.
                Ok, cool cheers. Will look at that.

Your response to a long time before I was able to see it on the thread. I got a notification ages ago, and when I first tried to view it, it wasn't displayed. Does this happened to everyone?

Comment

hi guys ,

i have just reading up on your progress , my Maxesla Max-C 4K Android TV BOX Android 6.0 Marshmallow Quad Core Amlogic S905X 1G/8G got stuck on the logo when booting so i decided to flash it as the reset button wasn't working

im having an issue where no matter what firmware i use i just cant get past the boot logo ,

please guys for the life of me am i doing something wrong ?

literally pulling my hair out over here

thank you in advance !

Comment

Ok, cool cheers. Will look at that.

Your response to a long time before I was able to see it on the thread. I got a notification ages ago, and when I first tried to view it, it wasn't displayed. Does this happened to everyone?
                    I write English with translation.You yourself write a little about the problem.For example in the USB burning tool itself there are a dozen problems.

Comment

Originally posted by mulla_93 View Post
                      hi guys ,

i have just reading up on your progress , my Maxesla Max-C 4K Android TV BOX Android 6.0 Marshmallow Quad Core Amlogic S905X 1G/8G got stuck on the logo when booting so i decided to flash it as the reset button wasn't working

im having an issue where no matter what firmware i use i just cant get past the boot logo ,

please guys for the life of me am i doing something wrong ?

literally pulling my hair out over here

thank you in advance !
                      To get started read on google what you wrote.No offense.Select you keywords.

Comment

I write English with translation.You yourself write a little about the problem.For example in the USB burning tool itself there are a dozen problems.
                        That would explain it, translation. Thanks

Comment

I myself am an amateur.I know what I am writing.

Comment

The daivietpda website has firmware for 1 gb memory.Select tx5 v6.If you hoose tx5 pro it is for 2gb memory.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0473.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	807795Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1071.JPG
Views:	67
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	807796
                              sorry that's as clear a picture I can get
                              Alright, wifi is RT 8189..

I would try upgrading to RedPoisonATV by minixfreak

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

Alright, wifi is RT 8189..

I would try upgrading to RedPoisonATV by minixfreak
                                I have, I get the same issue, gets to 99% and fails when verifying with this error message:
                                [0x30405004]UBOOT/Partition bootloader/Verifiy patition/Error result

Comment

Working...
                                X