New firmware android 9.0 for Amlogic S905x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sagert View Post
    I installer an AOSP keyboard on the ATV 9 ROM .It is better.ATV play market limited.
    which version of AOSP keyboard did you installed. i tried ASOP keyboard 9 and selected it in settings but the keyboard won't show up?

Comment

Originally posted by addy_86 View Post

oh..ok, its a usb to the plug. just need to swap the plug.
      As you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by addy_86 View Post

which version of AOSP keyboard did you installed. i tried ASOP keyboard 9 and selected it in settings but the keyboard won't show up?
        I do not remember exactly.Choose in Google.

Comment

Thus this works with mini m8s ii? S905x chip. Thus wifi, Bluetooth works?

Comment

Originally posted by blyx21 View Post
            Thus this works with mini m8s ii? S905x chip. Thus wifi, Bluetooth works?
            My X96 S905X wifi works.I have no bluetooth.But you can add here the .so files from the firmware from the systems section where the bluetooth worked.It can be so bluetooth.Good luck.There is little experience in this.

Comment

My mini m8s ii is android 6 marshmallow, will that driver will work with Pie?

Comment

Originally posted by blyx21 View Post
                My mini m8s ii is android 6 marshmallow, will that driver will work with Pie?
                This is just a guess.

Comment

Kernel modules that are found in system partition of old Android system need to be recompiled from source code for newer kernel of Android 9 and moved to Vendor partition to work correctly.

Comment

My new favorite ROM. Remote does not work correctly (some buttons work). I tried to root with Magisk, its installed and seems to be working but I can't write to the vendor/etc folder to edit remote.tab2. Keep getting "Permission Denied" with ADB and Total Commander. But it does work well with HDMI CEC on Samsung TV. Thanks for the hard work!

Comment

Originally posted by firmtech View Post
                      My new favorite ROM. Remote does not work correctly (some buttons work). I tried to root with Magisk, its installed and seems to be working but I can't write to the vendor/etc folder to edit remote.tab2. Keep getting "Permission Denied" with ADB and Total Commander. But it does work well with HDMI CEC on Samsung TV. Thanks for the hard work!
                      There are a lot of buttons on the firmware from daivietpda v6.Still there is coreelek.

You can put temporary twrp on it and SuperSU can be installed in it.

Comment

There are other file managers with root access.

Comment

Ok, root is working now, not sure why it wasn't before. I looked at my stock rom and found the remote.conf file. it is a 0xfe01 remote. Not sure why only a few remote buttons work, others are not mapped correctly. Here is the first few lines of my stock rom remote.conf file.

#amlogic NEC remote
                          factory_code = 0xfe010001
                          work_mode = 0
                          repeat_enable = 1
                          repeat_delay = 40
                          repeat_peroid = 39
                          release_delay = 121
                          debug_enable = 1

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

aml_upgrade_package-tx5-atv9-ap6212-1GB-2GB
                            I`ve install this driver in my Tanix TX5, all function is ok, but I can´t change the default launcher by ATV Launcher !!!
                            Any solution ? Thank you.

Best Regards, Jose.

Comment

Ok, root is working now, not sure why it wasn't before. I looked at my stock rom and found the remote.conf file. it is a 0xfe01 remote. Not sure why only a few remote buttons work, others are not mapped correctly. Here is the first few lines of my stock rom remote.conf file.

#amlogic NEC remote
                              factory_code = 0xfe010001
                              work_mode = 0
                              repeat_enable = 1
                              repeat_delay = 40
                              repeat_peroid = 39
                              release_delay = 121
                              debug_enable = 1
                              I also have a remote control with 0×fe01.I also have only a few buttons working.This problem is at the dtb and uboot level.It's compilated.There are only attempts to do something.

Comment

Successful installed this with my mini m8s ii. Wifi and Bluetooth working. Theres some lags for sometimes. status bar cannot be press icons. Any fix for status bar?

Comment

Working...
                                X