This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by herrjemineh View Post
    Ah, i see... now i got you. Any possibility to modify the kernel i sent you via email in this way or do you think this is useless as well on m7pro?
    I don't know...
    I think that for now the best you can do is to modify your kernel with the elder script, using, if you want, the tables for the CPU i sent you via e-mail (included in the script for kitkat).
    if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Actually tus i have done. I was hoping if i could achieve a better gps performance somehow

Comment

Re: Binary patched kernels for Pipo models

Originally posted by giouncino View Post

For the moment happy Easter to everyone
        Happy Easter to you as well giouncino

I have now passed the 24 hour mark with the very low kernel, and it remains stable. Looks like it is a keeper

Sent from my M6Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

You do not have a m6pro!
          Your results cannot be compared to ours. That's why disabling "developer options" is useless for you!

The script itself doesn't change anything about GPS.
          The kernels I've posted are generated with new source files.
          Mhm...disabled 'developer options' did not immediatly change anything : Antutu still 17961.
          Then I rebooted the tablet and now its back to 20789

Like Giouncino said: there's no reason to keep the developer options ON for us, the normal() users.

I'm on the 1.7/600/744 very low. (1.7/600/720 very low was stable with previous kernel)
          Will post back when I have issues but as for now :

Comment

Originally posted by Pipo2000 View Post
            Mhm...disabled 'developer options' did not immediatly change anything : Antutu still 17961.
            Then I rebooted the tablet and now its back to 20789

Like Giouncino said: there's no reason to keep the developer options ON for us, the normal() users.

I'm on the 1.7/600/744 very low. (1.7/600/720 very low was stable with previous kernel)
            Will post back when I have issues but as for now :
            Very good!

Comment

M7T kernels

Hi friends. I have newly PIPO M7T tablet. I was install and repacking all 2 stock firmware with kernels #645 and #649 but in both i saw same problem with frameskip. I trying perl script patch by phjanderson but after it tablet not booting. Flashing back stock kernels and tablet is working. I using this patch before for many Android TV Boxes with RK3188 and all works fine. This is first time when it not working. This is the link to downloading archive with this 2 kernel - http://www.gigasize.com/get/t7z2n04h8qd. Please if somebody can help me and look where is the problem. Thanks for all.

Comment

Originally posted by maximry View Post
                Hi friends. I have newly PIPO M7T tablet. I was install and repacking all 2 stock firmware with kernels #645 and #649 but in both i saw same problem with frameskip. I trying perl script patch by phjanderson but after it tablet not booting. Flashing back stock kernels and tablet is working. I using this patch before for many Android TV Boxes with RK3188 and all works fine. This is first time when it not working. This is the link to downloading archive with this 2 kernel - http://www.gigasize.com/get/t7z2n04h8qd. Please if somebody can help me and look where is the problem. Thanks for all.
                M7T uses the RK3188T CPU that seems not overclockable, as far as I know...
                This could be the problem

Comment

M7T uses the RK3188T CPU that seems not overclockable, as far as I know...
                  This could be the problem
                  Friend, i don't need overclock. Only frameskip patch and how i know frameskip patch can be applying for RK3188 and RK3188T. This is no metter. And about M7T how do you know about RK3188T? How i know RK3188T working only on 1.4 GHz maximum. But my M7T working on 1.6GHz. Try AnTuTu.

Comment

The M7T indicates that you can Talk on it as a cellphone. To my knowledge, it isn't an RK3188T processor. I've asked several people in China who confirmed this...but I don't actually have an M7T to open up and confirm for myself.
                    Randy
                    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                    Donate here

Comment

Does anyone of you know, how i get the status bar transparent again? It was after installation, but then suddenly it went black again. It's probably the fault of one app or mybe xposed framework? In lockscreen it is correct

Oops, wrong thread, sorry but answers r still welcome

Comment

Originally posted by herrjemineh View Post
                        Does anyone of you know, how i get the status bar transparent again? It was after installation, but then suddenly it went black again. It's probably the fault of one app or mybe xposed framework? In lockscreen it is correct

Oops, wrong thread, sorry but answers r still welcome
                        It sounds like a setting in xposed framework. you can try uninstalling and reinstall it again.

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                          The M7T indicates that you can Talk on it as a cellphone. To my knowledge, it isn't an RK3188T processor. I've asked several people in China who confirmed this...but I don't actually have an M7T to open up and confirm for myself.
                          On pipo home page:

it is indicated as an RK3188 device...

In any case I don't have any other info about this tablet...

Comment

M6 Pro WiFi new kernel installed

After various attempt with some of your kernels, failed because they gave instability and freezing, I've flashed one of those kernels, maybe this: GPS_1.2_cpu1704h_1325mV_gpu600_ddr744.
                            The tablet is very stable, no lags and no freezing, antutu benchmark is between 20100 and 21000.
                            How can I be sure that kernel flashed is the one above mentioned? It would be useful in case of accidental crash. In tablet informations I read this: Kernel version 3.4.0 metaxyn@northstar #345 / Fri Apr 18 08:20:27 CEST 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Almar View Post
                              After various attempt with some of your kernels, failed because they gave instability and freezing, I've flashed one of those kernels, maybe this: GPS_1.2_cpu1704h_1325mV_gpu600_ddr744.
                              The tablet is very stable, no lags and no freezing, antutu benchmark is between 20100 and 21000.
                              How can I be sure that kernel flashed is the one above mentioned? It would be useful in case of accidental crash. In tablet informations I read this: Kernel version 3.4.0 metaxyn@northstar #345 / Fri Apr 18 08:20:27 CEST 2014
                              Install set CPU or CPU tweaker and tell me the voltages you see in the settings: only in this way I can tell you which kernel mod you've installed.

Comment

Used kernel_GPS_1.2_cpu1704h_VERY_LOW_gpu600_ddr768.zip and great benchmark

Hello,

I used one of new kernels " very low gpu600 ddr768" and my tablet is stable, and I get 21189!!!

Thank you for the great work. I ran the benchmark 3 times and same approx result.

Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X