No announcement yet.

Pipo M9 Pro - Finless 1.5 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys I need to return stock animation in this ROM.
    How should I do it?

Comment

Originally posted by nAFaNyA View Post
      Guys I need to return stock animation in this ROM.
      How should I do it?
      Boot animation ?

Comment

Originally posted by ludoke View Post
        Boot animation ?
        Yes, boot animation + boot logo
        For boot animation can I delete bootanimation.zip in system/media, then get a stock boot animation, right?
        And where is the boot logo?

Comment

Originally posted by nAFaNyA View Post
          Yes, boot animation + boot logo
          For boot animation can I delete bootanimation.zip in system/media, then get a stock boot animation, right?
          And where is the boot logo?
          Is that so important to you,it's visable for 10 sec's and it's gone. I don't get it,go back to stock then.

Comment

With 3G SIM inserted, at the unlock screen, it appears the 3G operator. But instead of a name, it appears a number. Is this normal?

Comment

Originally posted by belier View Post
              With 3G SIM inserted, at the unlock screen, it appears the 3G operator. But instead of a name, it appears a number. Is this normal?
              Yes,have a number also,when you insert a sim from diffrent carrier the number changes also.

Comment

Originally posted by ludoke View Post
                Yes,have a number also,when you insert a sim from diffrent carrier the number changes also.
                I've seen that the list of providers is also a list of numbers.
                I must assume that there's not a list with the correspondence between numbers and names of providers.

Comment

Sleep 20 hours battery 80 percent

Set ROm 1.5 - clean and tablet loaded to 100 percent.
                  Disconnect your modem and wireless communications.
                  I did not set any application and even did a Google account - nothing.
                  Tablet and slept 22 hours, I woke him up - Battery showed 20 percent.
                  Why this firmware ate 80 percent battery?

Comment

I've seen that the list of providers is also a list of numbers.
                    I must assume that there's not a list with the correspondence between numbers and names of providers.
                    Well...
                    I've opened /system/etc/spn-conf.xml file and there's the correspondence between the number and my provider.
                    Don't know why it's not used.

Comment

Originally posted by venso View Post
                      I have stated before: I have Finless 1.5 and has a great battery life ,i dont used it much but checking mails everyday and read the newspaper i get almost 2 days on a battery load.
                      It,s surtenly ,the issue is not the rom,i have tried differend roms and 1.5 is the most battery frendly in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by venso View Post
                        Look... I had this same battery SUCK problem when my Wifi antenna was freaking shorted!
                        Battery life sucked and NO ROM is going to fix that.

You will know wifi is not right when you connect to your router and a few minutes later Android wifi connection reports a connect rate of 5mbps or less. Then disconnects and reconnects all the time. You know this happens when downloading.

When wifi is not working well...... it SUCKS battery!

Now in my ROM I tuned wifi and also tuned how often it looks for new APs. This helps with battery life!
                        But if your wifi antenna is JACKED... nothing a ROM can do to fix that.

I am sorry of you have this probem. Your only choice is:
                        1) Return your tablet and get a new one.
                        2) Take it apart and fix the wifi solder problem.

ludoke, thank you... You are seeing what I am getting too. Nice isn't it? You obviously have no hardware issues

Bob

FYI I made a custom ROM for me that kills GPS totally. I don't use GPS. My tablet can be in sleep for 7 days and when I hit the button it still has like 60% battery after 7 days!

NO! I wont share this ROM right now as it causes Google location and play services issues. But later when I get some time I will try to fix that. But for what I use this tablet for... AWESOME
                        It actually works better power wise than my Wife's $900 Ipad!!!!!

Bob
                        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                          Look... I had this same battery SUCK problem when my Wifi antenna was freaking shorted!

You will know wifi is not right when you connect to your router and a few minutes later Android wifi connection reports a connect rate of 5mbps or less. Then disconnects and reconnects all the time. You know this happens when downloading.

Now in my ROM I tuned wifi and also tuned how often it looks for new APs. This helps with battery life!

ludoke, thank you... You are seeing what I am getting too. Nice isn't it? You obviously have no hardware issues

Bob

FYI I made a custom ROM for me that kills GPS totally. I don't use GPS. My tablet can be in sleep for 7 days and when I hit the button it still has like 60% battery after 7 days!

NO! I wont share this ROM right now as it causes Google location and play services issues. But later when I get some time I will try to fix that. But for what I use this tablet for... AWESOME

Bob
                          Thank you very much for your answer!
                          I thank you for your great work on the creation of good firmware!
                          I'm sure - it's the Problem of Chinese iron.
                          I was just unlucky with the tablet ...
                          Wireless network works for me is good - there is always a relationship and I do not know what is broken.

Once again - Accept my thanks for your fantastic work - I wish you good luck and prosperity!

Comment

Bob

Bob
                            Hi, Bob!

First of all, thanks for your work with this ROM. It works great on my M9 Pro 3G.

And now, two questions, one general, and the other about your ROM.

- How can I know if my M9 has a faulty Wifi?

- Why the spn-conf.xml is ignored? On the list of 3G providers there are only numbers.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi, Bob!

First of all, thanks for your work with this ROM. It works great on my M9 Pro 3G.

And now, two questions, one general, and the other about your ROM.

- How can I know if my M9 has a faulty Wifi?

- Why the spn-conf.xml is ignored? On the list of 3G providers there are only numbers.

Thanks in advance.
                              Read Bob's second paragraph again.

Comment

<snip>Now in my ROM I tuned wifi and also tuned how often it looks for new APs. This helps with battery life!<snip>
                                Bob
                                Bob,
                                Can you explain how you did that?
                                Or is it well covered elsewhere in the forum?

Comment

Working...
                                X