Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nordo View Post
    Read Bob's second paragraph again.

Any good app for testing wifi connection?

Comment

wifi check?

Originally posted by belier View Post

Any good app for testing wifi connection?
      I use wifi analyser by farproc and wifi wiget by Robert Burger both on my M9Pro and Samsung Note - they both give me the same results, so I know my Pipo is OK.

Comment

Originally posted by colinabroad View Post
        I use wifi analyser by farproc and wifi wiget by Robert Burger both on my M9Pro and Samsung Note - they both give me the same results, so I know my Pipo is OK.
        Wifi analyser gives the strength of the signal. But any application can tell the transfer speed?

Comment

Originally posted by belier View Post
          Wifi analyser gives the strength of the signal. But any application can tell the transfer speed?
          the wifi widget will give you the speed

Comment

Originally posted by colinabroad View Post
            the wifi widget will give you the speed
            Thanks!

I think I've a faulty M9. While my crappy phone says 54 Mbps, the M9 goes from 18 to 11...
            My Pipo M3 also falls to 18 or lower.

I can send it back and cross my fingers for having a good one in replacement or do the soldering work.
            I have the tools.

Comment

So why is it according to Bob - there is a battery?

Originally posted by Nordo View Post
              Bob,
              Can you explain how you did that?
              Or is it well covered elsewhere in the forum?

Can you explain how you did it?

Good question!
              I also want to know the settings.
              I have a wireless network works fine! Speed ​​and great communication!
              With the router no problem.
              I have appointed a permanent ip address.
              Clear and stable connection 54 Mbps.
              When I unplug the modem and the tablet goes to sleep - I see that it does not work - he is resting.
              Or how to set it correctly, that there is as Bob?
              Last edited by venso; 01-16-2014, 11:29.

Comment

Don't know what has happened to my tablet.
                This morning has started to discharge the battery really fast.
                I can't even start it with charger connected.
                The battery charging animation always begins from totally depleted, considering that I started charging it at 7%.
                Next time I checked it was at 3% and then turned it off completely, but it doesn't charge.
                It's one week old...
                I haven't opened it.

Comment

Improving GPS

By the way, guys, there is a guide by esteemed man how to improve GPS

Comment

HDMI Output

Hi, I hooked my M9 PRO to my TV through an HDMI cable, but the image I get on my screen doesn't show the right proportions, meaning that for example people looks slightly "fatter" on the TV screen and circle icons are not perfectly circular.

I'm sure anybody doing that can notice the problem.

I'm currently on Finless 1.5, but I've always had this issue even with previous ROM versions.

I've tried to play with HDMI resolutions and density, no matter what I change, I can never sort this out.

Can anybody help with this?

Comment

Originally posted by pincellone View Post
                      Hi, I hooked my M9 PRO to my TV through an HDMI cable, but the image I get on my screen doesn't show the right proportions, meaning that for example people looks slightly "fatter" on the TV screen and circle icons are not perfectly circular.

I'm sure anybody doing that can notice the problem.

I'm currently on Finless 1.5, but I've always had this issue even with previous ROM versions.

I've tried to play with HDMI resolutions and density, no matter what I change, I can never sort this out.

Can anybody help with this?
                      Maybe it's the settings on the TV you have to change - not the tablet's settings.

Comment

TV sticks have a setting to adjust that...but it is missing on tablet firmware. I guess the tablet developers don't think people will need it.

Ill try to find a way to activate this setting. Maybe Finless knows where it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
                        Randy
                        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                        Read my BIO Here
                        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                        Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                          TV sticks have a setting to adjust that...but it is missing on tablet firmware. I guess the tablet developers don't think people will need it.

Ill try to find a way to activate this setting. Maybe Finless knows where it is.

It's not a hidden sitting you will find. Scaling has to go in the kernel and then the setting has to be added to framework and settings.apk. Not an easy task!
                          Also the reason it is this way on TV is not scaling. It is the aspect ration of the tablet itself. Default screen is 1920x1200 and TV is 1920x1080. To make it work on a TV they rescale thus making the proportions not right.

Bob
                          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Thanks Bob for the clarification.

Randy
                            Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                            Donate here

Comment

Sleep 20 hours battery 80 percent

Good day, Finless!
                              If you do not want to give your settings - what would the machine slept soundly - then you may be ready to give your image a clean - no data and cache and I had to fill in with your apparat Pipo M9 Pro 3G - through CWM? (Boot... system...kernel...)

Comment

GPS Configuration

Hi
                                I know that when you buy your Pipo direct from China that the GPS normally doesn't work because the GPS is not configured for your country.
                                I am trying to find out how to do this.
                                I've tried to follow cracktech's method but I got confused. Also I do not have any "gps.config" in my system/etc/ folder.

Does anyone have any ideas or can point me in the correct direction?
                                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X