Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.6 [Last Stable Jellybean]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS is missing...

and in the info the model number is M6 (and not M6pro)....

The scrolling in the settings menu was not as smooth as with the RileyRom
    but the lauchner scrolls as smooth as the Stock JB Launcher and also apps seemed to start smoothly.

Because of the missing GPS I went back to RileyRom 1.6.1 for now... ( or at least I try )

I'm a little sad about the mode lnumber fact

Comment

kit kat

gps dont work (

Comment

it works :-)

thanks sooooo much riley !!!!

and GPS works

Comment

Thanks to all for the info. Funny what goes on when you sleep. I will download the update and cook a new ROM today. Luckily...I have an M6 Pro to test.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
          Randy
          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
            Thanks to all for the info. Funny what goes on when you sleep. I will download the update and cook a new ROM today. Luckily...I have an M6 Pro to test.
            Update? Witch update?
            Don't found one by Pipo....
            but sounds good

Edit: sorry... good morning Randy and happy new year!

Comment

See post #54
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
              Donate here

Comment

New KitKat RileyROM!!!!!!!!

v1.7 is now ready to download.

I've tested it on my M6 Pro and it works quite well!!!!!!!!

Here's the new thread:

Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

Wifi not working

Hi,

I tried flashing Pipo_M6_Pro_RileyROM_1.6 and Pipo_M6_Pro_RileyROM_1.6.1 on my pip m6 wifi and everything works fine except for the wifi. I found a rom called Pipo_M6_wifi_RileyROM_1.6.zip and the wifi works correctly on that. Is this correct, should I only use roms with wifi in the name?

Comment

You have a M6 and not the M6PRO!
                    if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Crap, so there is a m6 wifi, m6 3g and then a m6 pro and not to mention the m6 max. . Pipo madness!

Seeing as it's only the wifi that doesn't work would it be easy to just replace the wifi driver?

Comment

M6 and Max are the same, there is only differences between M6 and pro... pro has a GPS Module. Both types are available, Wifi-only and 3g.

Best thing to do for you is looking for a RileyRom for the M6 (and not pro)...
                        There should be plenty to find via a big search engine

or you look a few posts further up... the M6pro RileyRom 1.7... It has the new KitKAt Android and is apparently supposed to be for the M6, not the pro.

Greetz

Comment

Stuck at recovery after flash

After flashing 1.6 Rom i am stucked at recovery mode with android and red triangle in it. Now windows doesnt recognize tablet and flash tool doesnt find RkAndroid. Tried resetting but nothing and also tried pushing volume + and On button but cant get in flash mode.
                          The only options i have in recovery mode are:reboot-apply update from ext storage-apply update from cache-wipe data factory settings-wipe cache partition.

Is there any other mode to get tablet in flash mode?

Ok, Solved unsoldering and soldering after a few seconds the red wire of battery.
                          But after flashing rom 1.7 i cant go back to 1.6(tried twice with 1.6 and 1.5 version but after flash tablet stucks at recovery). Now i'm using 1.7 KitKat
                          Last edited by rayyden; 01-05-2014, 16:57.

Comment

Originally posted by nzzter View Post
                            M6 and Max are the same, there is only differences between M6 and pro... pro has a GPS Module. Both types are available, Wifi-only and 3g.

Best thing to do for you is looking for a RileyRom for the M6 (and not pro)...
                            There should be plenty to find via a big search engine

or you look a few posts further up... the M6pro RileyRom 1.7... It has the new KitKAt Android and is apparently supposed to be for the M6, not the pro.

Greetz
                            this kitkat COULD be for the M6, but it is definitely for the M6pro (even with the lack fo GPS) because wifi is working for our M6pro so it is better to NOT install this firmware on an M6 non pro, in my opinion.
                            if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                            https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Re: Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.6

Originally posted by rayyden View Post
                              But after flashing rom 1.7 i cant go back to 1.6(tried twice with 1.6 and 1.5 version but after flash tablet stucks at recovery). Now i'm using 1.7 KitKat
                              Did you check the loader on 1.6? That MUST BE DONE...and erase IDB...maybe even twice...before flashing.

Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

R: Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.6

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                                Did you check the loader on 1.6? That MUST BE DONE...and erase IDB...maybe even twice...before flashing.

Done it just right now. Awesome :-)
                                It worked. I'm back to 1.6

Thx Riley

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X