X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting com.android.systemui stopped

Hello,
    I have decided to give this rom 2nd chance on my CX-919
    After fresh install everyting is fine for a while but after updating in google play the SU app and the SU Binaries I am keep getting "com.android.systemui has stopped"

Does anyone has an answer for that?
    Thanks ,
    Ariel

Comment

Originally posted by avdw77 View Post
      Just to be sure, I have a CX-919 v2 but it has just one antenne. Is the test kernel suitable for that device as well? Here's the inside:

there is a diffrence between CX-919 V2 rather than CX-919 II
      1st one is CX-919 I (1st generation in vesion 2 of it)
      2nd one is CX-919 II a new generation of stick - other hardware

Comment

Re: NEW - Finless ROM 2.0 - KitKat 4.4.2 for AP6210 wifi - BETA

Originally posted by Geitje View Post
        Thanks for the reply. What Rom do you mean exactly? I have a MK908II, will the Rom you suggest run on that? Android JB or ICS Roms have this buffering issue I wrote about, with the app I use most for watching tv-shows back. So JB or ICS is not an option.
        My tv (Toshiba 32EL933G) is quite new (1 year old I guess), so that should not be the problem.
        Oh, sorry. Didn't realize what forum I was in. The rom I was referring to is HFW (hybrid firmware) by lewey. Not sure if there's a version for your stick though.

Comment

Fantastic ROM!!

I just wanted to say, "thanks Bob"! I just bought a CX-919 a couple weeks ago and intended to use it as a mini pc using a Linux install, but every one I tried for the RK3188 couldn't get the video right for a CX-919 or couldn't get the wifi working. So, I decided to flash it back to Android and had the same video problems (the screen flickers). So, I tried Bob's Finless CX-919 KitKat ROM and it installed perfectly...no video flickering and wifi sets right up.

You're very gifted, Bob!

EDIT:

Finless, here's something that may be new if you ever want to help out the Linux people working on getting a pc into mini pcs, I'm sure you're Android know-how would be very beneficial. I tried 3 different Linux distros and these developers aren't working with a CX-919. Picuntu and Linuxium get the wifi ok but the video flickers. And then there is Linaro that gets the video ok but there is no wifi.

Marty
          Last edited by LinuxHippy; 02-04-2014, 22:49. Reason: added thought

Comment

Originally posted by JugsteR View Post
            It's a great car, but the door is so small I can't get in. Other than that I love it, best one I've had. <- analogy.

If it's not great, don't say it is great. If it is however, then by all means say it's great.

How slow is very very slow?
            Mine can easily do about 1.5MB/s over WiFi. That is enough for most content I watch.

Signature? Signature!
            Very very slow, yes! I cant use normaly my cx919 v2 with the wifi.
            Im not the first with this problem....

Thanks Norbert6, i have test finless 1.5a all, all ok, i have no flicker, the wifi is speed.
            But i want use a apk for watch the replay french tv (6play) and this programm crash with this rom....
            With kitkat it's ok for playing video but the wifi is very too slow.....
            after 5s video i must wainting 1min
            With my galaxy s2, i have no problem but the screen is small......

Comment

beta2 still outputs 720p, right?

Comment

Originally posted by nico89 View Post
                Very very slow, yes! I cant use normaly my cx919 v2 with the wifi.
                Im not the first with this problem....

Thanks Norbert6, i have test finless 1.5a all, all ok, i have no flicker, the wifi is speed.
                But i want use a apk for watch the replay french tv (6play) and this programm crash with this rom....
                With kitkat it's ok for playing video but the wifi is very too slow.....
                after 5s video i must wainting 1min
                With my galaxy s2, i have no problem but the screen is small......
                You wrote all that and still failed to say how slow your wifi is? Without numbers it is impossible for anyone to help you.

Originally posted by Zonk View Post
                beta2 still outputs 720p, right?
                It depends on which kernel you use. The first ones, however, was 720p.

Signature? Signature!

Comment

You wrote all that and still failed to say how slow your wifi is? Without numbers it is impossible for anyone to help you.
                  What do you want mumbers?
                  I have dl speedchecker : cx-919, ping 67m/s, download 0.73 Mb/s , up 0.41 Mb/s
                  0.5 meter to my wifi
                  with my galaxy s2 (i9100) android 4.2.2 , 47 ms, download 7,97 mb/s, up 0.79 mb/s
                  2 meter to my box wifi
                  Server london for the 2 test.....
                  With my phone, i up imedialtly to 8 Mb/s and with the cx 919 i begin under 0.1 Mb/s! After 50% (10 secondes) with speed test i up maxi 1 mb/s
                  There are a problem with the wifi with this rom.....

Im french and i speak bad english, sorry!
                  Last edited by nico89; 02-05-2014, 06:57.

Comment

What do you want mumbers?
                    I have dl speedchecker : cx-919, ping 67m/s, download 0.73 Mb/s , up 0.41 Mb/s
                    0.5 meter to my wifi
                    with my galaxy s2 (i9100) android 4.2.2 , 47 ms, download 7,97 mb/s, up 0.79 mb/s
                    2 meter to my box wifi
                    Server london for the 2 test.....
                    With my phone, i up imedialtly to 8 Mb/s and with the cx 919 i begin under 0.1 Mb/s! After 50% (10 secondes) with speed test i up maxi 1 mb/s
                    There are a problem with the wifi with this rom.....

Im french and i speak bad english, sorry!
                    Now we actually know how slow it is. And yes, it is very very slow. Before the only thing we knew was that you were unhappy.

I using WiFi I regularly get 1.5MB/s. That is mega bytes per second.

You are only getting max 1 mega bit per second which leads me to believe there is a hardware problem somewhere. You should be getting same speed as I.

Being french is fine. Blaming poor english on being french is not.

If I were you, I'd send the stick back for a refund.

Signature? Signature!

Comment

AW: NEW - Finless ROM 2.0 - KitKat 4.4.2 for AP6210 wifi - BETA

Signature? Signature!
                      I think this is not necessary / wouldn't help, since he gets good wifi speed with another ROM. Again, pretty sure all this trouble is caused by the t version of the rk3188. Bob is looking into this he has said, so for me I decided to flash back to 1.5 and wait for his hopefully great solution. (I count on you Bob )

Comment

Test results for Ugoos UM2

I installed the actual ROM on my Ugoos UM2 (http://ugoos.net/index.php?route=pro...&product_id=53).

It has the RK3188 Prozessor and the AP6210 Wlan module.
                        I read somewhere it is compatible with the CX-919. Here are my test results.

The stick runs very smooth with this rom. very quick. I also have a strong wlan signal. But here are the problems I recognised:

1. WLAN only in G. I also have a N-Signal in 2,4GHz. But the stick does not recognise it

2. The HDMI Signal works perfectly in HD Ready and Full HD 60Hz on my Samsung TV but on my Sony 46EX705 I have huge problems in Full HD modus. First the signal disapears every 5 seconds. After 3-4 turns the picture is gone. At all. Only when I switch the HDMI Configuration on the Stick to 1.280 x 720 60Hz its working. Not with 1.920 x 1.280 and 60Hz.

3. The IR Host is not working. The Ugoos Stick has an IR Host with remote.

4. The only USB Port working is the one next to the micro USB Power Supply. The other one is not working.

5. The processor has a maximum speed of 1.200 MHz

Then I installed the XBMC latest nightly release of Gotham from 4th of February (http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/android/arm/). Some more problems here:

1. I can only start XBMC in window mode with 1.280 x 720 Pixels. I tried it also on the Samsung with 1.920 x 1.280 modus in Android on the Samsung TV. On the sony I could only use 1.280 x 720 in Android already.

2. IceFilms is not working correctly. I can see links. But when I try to access them I always get the error message "Server not available"

So as a summery. I really like the ROM. Its very smooth. And with tasker I managed to automatically start XBMC when the Stick starts up. I only want to use XBMC for the TV.

I would really like to use the IR Remote from Ugoos. Are there any chances the support will be incorporated?

But the most important fact would be Full HD also for the Sony and within XBMC. Is there a known problem of the signal which Samsung can handle and Sony not? Is this a bug or did I something wrong?

Kind Regards
                        C

Comment

Now we actually know how slow it is. And yes, it is very very slow. Before the only thing we knew was that you were unhappy.

I using WiFi I regularly get 1.5MB/s. That is mega bytes per second.

You are only getting max 1 mega bit per second which leads me to believe there is a hardware problem somewhere. You should be getting same speed as I.

Being french is fine. Blaming poor english on being french is not.

Signature? Signature!
                          With this rom for exempleNEOMODE CUSTOM ROM MK809III AP6210 Version 1.9a

Speed test wifi with my cx919 : ping 61, download 7.8Mb/s upload 0.7Mb/s
                          The wifi is normal!
                          Nobert, i want kitkat because with other Rom the apk 6play crash (french tv replay)
                          Why the wifi is very slow with kitkat?
                          So Asphalt 8 is slow with kitkat, run normaly with other rom......
                          A new version of kitkat coming?

Comment

AW: NEW - Finless ROM 2.0 - KitKat 4.4.2 for AP6210 wifi - BETA

Why the wifi is very slow with kitkat?
                            So Asphalt 8 is slow with kitkat, run normaly with other rom......
                            A new version of kitkat coming?
                            As I already mentioned the chipsset might cause the troubles. Have you checked if your device has the 3188t build in?

Comment

Originally posted by norbert6 View Post
                              As I already mentioned the chipsset might cause the troubles. Have you checked if your device has the 3188t build in?
                              How i can see 3188T? I have open the cx919 but there are nothing.....

Comment

How i can see 3188T? I have open the cx919 but there are nothing.....
                                Its on the processer chip under the heat sink (aluminium strip)
                                Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Working...
                                X