Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Bob! I just stumbled on this... January was BUSY. :-( As always, thanks for your hard work!

Comment

Bluetooth

Hi Guys,

I'm on an Imito QX2 and running Bob's fine Finless 2.0 beta. I have some issues:
      -the device tends to "hang" when updating apps. It does literally freeze and sometimes reboot. (I try to run updates during the nights when it would be idle...);
      -I have BAD bluetooth connectivity. I have a mouse, a keyboard and a GamePad from which mainly the mouse is connected. I am sitting 2m-s from the TV (the device is behind the TV because of a really short HDMI cable) but the cursor has HUGE lag. I have tried to change the batteries in the mouse but nothing. The same applies for the GamePad. So it must be - in my opinion - something with the stick. Could the TV shield the bluetooth signal?

How is it possible:
      -to control the stick from another android device from the same network (from the same room)?
      -from another network (starting a torrent from a restaurant...)?
      -mirror my android device's screen or share it's contents?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

New rom fo MK908 II

Hi Bob can u confirm that u are working on a new rom base on 4.4.2 KIT KAT beta release for MK908II

Comment

To control your device with another android device via wifi: droidmote. Rkcontrol does not work on this Rom.

Control from another network/mirror screen: I dont know.

Originally posted by Solyomszem View Post
          How is it possible:
          -to control the stick from another android device from the same network (from the same room)?
          -from another network (starting a torrent from a restaurant...)?
          -mirror my android device's screen or share it's contents?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

"-from another network (starting a torrent from a restaurant...)?
            -mirror my android device's screen or share it's contents?"

I use droid VNC server. It allows to share your screen and optionnaly, the cotrols over the net (local or internet).

Comment

hey Bob,

Are you able to give a status report on this ROM for us unlucky 3188t owners?
              d33 released a kernel which seems to work well with your ROM and fix most (all?) of the performance problems, but I would like to hear your comment on this.
              Also, have you been able to find out how to reenable rkRemote and wireless display?

Comment

Re: NEW - Finless ROM 2.0 - KitKat 4.4.2 for AP6210 wifi - BETA

Originally posted by norbert6 View Post
                hey Bob,

Are you able to give a status report on this ROM for us unlucky 3188t owners?
                d33 released a kernel which seems to work well with your ROM and fix most (all?) of the performance problems, but I would like to hear your comment on this.
                Also, have you been able to find out how to reenable rkRemote and wireless display?
                Development on this ROM appears to have stopped I'm afraid.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: NEW - Finless ROM 2.0 - KitKat 4.4.2 for AP6210 wifi - BETA

Originally posted by Bazmamfoo View Post
                  Development on this ROM appears to have stopped I'm afraid.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
                  How can you tell?
                  Insider information?

Signature? Signature!

Comment

No I have not stopped.... just was a busy week and now working on TWRP with Abdul to make that a sweet present for you guys

Bob
                    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

I am having screen flashing/flickering issue so I just finished flashing finless 4.4.2 rom (both with finless kernel as well as the other kernel -kernel_AP6210_FHD.zip by d33 - in the same thread) but although the flashing is less frequent it is still an issue. Specially when i go to say app store but when on homescreen it rarely occurs and as soon as i open app store it happens every other second. I am using 720 - 60 hdmi resolution (tried all of the various res options). Any idea?

Comment

new rom for MK908I

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                        No I have not stopped.... just was a busy week and now working on TWRP with Abdul to make that a sweet present for you guys

Bob
                        Hey Bob can u confirm that you are working on a new rom for MK908II based on KitKat beta realese.I realy wanna know thanks in advance for reply.

Comment

I have a CX-919 II 6330 and I need a working 4.4 ROM

Originally posted by d33 View Post
                          T428, and other AP6330 stick users, users can test using this kernel -> [ATTACH]4716[/ATTACH]. It gives an Antutu score of 22,000. Unfortunately it has a HDMI output problem that limits it to 720p, at least it does on my kit.

I can compile an overclocked AP6210 from source if anyone is interested?
                          Hi,
                          I have a CX-919 II 6330 QC-A9 BT-4.0 CPU-1,6-1,8 gpu400 2gb ram 8gb rom. After installing some 4.4 Kitkat Roms my wifi wasn't working and without connection to internet I couldn't change the kernel. I think that I need a ROM with kernel suitable for 6330.

I couldn't find anyware. Please help me! which Rom should I use and which kernel.
                          Last edited by Yerbol; 02-19-2014, 15:20.

Comment

T428 external HDD USB issue

Hi,
                            I have this rom installed on my T428 but my Maxtor 4 (500GB) external HDD connected to it via powered USB hub is not recognized. My previous ROM was neo x7 4.2.2. Finless 1.8 and everything was OK.
                            Can anyone help?

Comment

I have finally run this rom on my CS968, but with a kitkat kernel found here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...2-for-Minix-X7 for the ut1 device. But wifi is not working!
                              Tried more than 10 different kernels for AP6210 but non works for my device! Anyone can help?

Comment

sleep mode

i have sucessfully updated my MK908ii to this rom. I did turn on sleep mode in settings, how can i disable this because when it goes to sleep the only way i found to get back is to unplug power.

Thank you for the help.
                                Minix X8-H Plus - Finless Bob ROM 1.1 / GB Tronsmart MK908ii - Finless Bob 2.0 Beta KK ROM, D33 v300 OC

Comment

Working...
                                X