Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X Max TV Box - Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/64 ROM Dual WiFi Gig Lan BT4.2 + Support 2.5inch SSD / HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hjhoekie View Post
    doktorsponI changed that in the launcher settings. See the pictures. Works great so far.
    Great. Hadn't thought about changing the margins, but that seems to have fixed the issue. Time will tell.

Originally posted by Hjhoekie View Post
    But hoping someone will create a custom rom, because this is an extremely fast box with lots of potential.
    There is at least one custom ROM for S905X2 TV boxes, the Poison ROM. The problem is how to get it onto the A95X MAX. The main way I know of to install ROMs is to use TWRP, but I can't install that on the A95X MAX either.

The makers of this box have done some strange things. I can't find a way to connect the box to a PC via USB cable, so I can't use ADB commands. I couldn't flash TWRP because of a verification error that no-one gets on other TV boxes. And we can't ask them technical questions.

Comment

Comment

Has anyone succeeded in registering at https://4pda.ru/forum. I can't finish the registration process because I can't complete the check which asks for a number of letters/numerals with an image of a series of Cyrillic letters. I don't know how to give it the information it wants. Ideas?

Comment

Where are Russian,come on guys

Comment

Hi, KODI 18.1.Leia doesn't see and play external subtitles on my device.
            How to fix it?
            Thanks for the advice.
            Last edited by rarachch; 05-02-2019, 10:24.

Comment

Hi I have put in a ssd which is all up and running but I'm not experienced enough to change the place to record from internal file onto a new file on the ssd it keeps crashing the original was something like
              Storage/emulated/0/..... If I try and change it to ssd it picks up Storage / the hard drive// folder... Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by lardybarstow View Post
                Hi I have put in a ssd which is all up and running but I'm not experienced enough to change the place to record from internal file onto a new file on the ssd it keeps crashing the original was something like
                Storage/emulated/0/..... If I try and change it to ssd it picks up Storage / the hard drive// folder... Any help would be appreciated.
                Sorry, I don't understand what your actual problem is. Seems centrally this: "to change the place to record from internal file onto a new file on the ssd".

As some background... when I installed my SSD, all I had to do was tell settings about it (under Storage), saying I didn't want to make it internal storage.

For Android, it is located, along with my external SD-card, in /Storage with a reference format of XXXX-XXXX, for example S90B-A76V (at random), so you should find it in this case as /Storage/S90B-A76V. You can check it with Root Browser, which comes installed on the A95X MAX. I generally use ES File Manager to move files and the SSD appears as a local device in the side menu. (ROM storage is located at /Storage/emulated/0/)

Now, you say the SSD is up and running, so the installation sounds successful. It just now dawned on me that you want to record a video and need to change the location you want the file recorded...

I assume you are using Go Recorder (the installed app for recording stuff). When you open the app, you've clicked on the three bars icon in the top left, which opens a menu where you select Workspace and you get a folder display that allows you to choose your storage location. Here you get out of /Storage/emulated/0/ by clicking the topmost folder (marked ..) twice to get to /Storage where you can select your SSD as the recording destination.
                Last edited by doktorspon; 05-06-2019, 06:53.

Comment

Hi doktorspon thank you for that have now managed to move my iptv and screen recorder to the ssd I'm just playing now with othe apps and trying different media players for sound which is missing such as vlc player which I thought would solve it I think it's a case of trying different players but for now my file transfer to ssd seems to be fine many thanks for your advice.

Comment

Originally posted by lardybarstow View Post
                    trying different media players for sound which is missing
                    Again not sure exactly what you're saying, but the only way I've changed sound is with the speaker buttons on the bottom menu bar. If you can't see the menu bar, start with mouse at top of screen, left button down, drag to the bottom. Right speaker icon increases volume.

Comment

Hi Guy
                      I just bought my second A95x MAX and when I connected the ethernet cable it does not recognize the connection nor it works.
                      I can see the green and yellow lights on the port working, and so on the router port, but the OS does not connect.
                      I tried to reset the Connection , but only the WIFI works
                      is this a problem?
                      the build up firmware is A85x_MAX-8.1.0-201903011658
                      kernel 4.9.76

thanks
                      L

Comment

-check your cable! with another devices once more
                        -check your ethernet cable head where its well connected to your Box!!!

Note;for some times I got this issue! such as connection led lights are ON but ethernet system does not work!
                        I always to do this>>>check cable head to push it to the port tighten!! than its work

Note;on the Modem side/end that there is no any issue,so the issue occurs with Box ethernet port(so push it
                        tight)

If possible change your Ethernet cable!! than try it once more

Comment

Did anyone install this update?

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=937561&view=findpost&p=8539 5294

I have the same error message.

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=85460913

Comment

I bought this unit to be an inexpensive NAS/DLNA server. Having three 3.0 USB ports, the unit looked right for it. However, NTSF is a non-stater on the unit and home screen cannot be changed. I have a UGOOS UTS3 that has Android 7.1.2 and NTSF is not an issue. If it had 3.0 USB ports, it would be a NAS. Using Macrodroid to load HALauncher when default Launcher kicks in is a short term fix, at best.

I'd be willing to Beta test a ROM that gives me these things.

Home Screen Update: Found this: Settings/Advanced Settings/More Settings/Apps & Notifications/New Launcher App/Home App.
                            Last edited by cjeman; 06-04-2019, 20:17.
                            Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

[ROM] atvXperience v3 - Oreo 8.1 (A95X Max Edition)

https://forum.atvxperience.com/viewt...hp?f=19&t=1043

Comment

Originally posted by Leoben View Post
                                [ROM] atvXperience v3 - Oreo 8.1 (A95X Max Edition)

https://forum.atvxperience.com/viewt...hp?f=19&t=1043

This version is for v81 or older PCB?

Comment

Working...
                                X