Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueprintdk View Post
    Only work with the green box.. Look at the 2 ddr3 blocks next to the CPU.. I have 2 of the blue boxes that got bricked
    thanks, are all the boxes alfawise H96 Pro+?
    I am asking this because some of the boxes are marked H96 Pro+ but instead of having alfawise written they have 4K, and possibly there are other clones that also bring problems and look similar, in the 1st post superceleron is saying there is even a new factory producing this boxes, possibly genuine ones, I mean from alfawise, this looks like a big mess

Another thing, how did you try to unbrick the boxes? aren't they recognized by any tool?

Comment

Box with blue circuit board is new S32-V5 (LPDDR3), Software from superceleron is here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-hardware-dead
      Stock firmware is here as LP_KDMC https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!pjRnUKBK

Comment

So i already flashed the ATV version and want now that one but TWRP wont let me get into the recovery mode that i need for burning too. What do i have to do now?!

Edit:

Do i need the stock recovery now? I have no microsd lying around so thats no option. Looking everywhere but cant find anything....
        Last edited by TheRealDadBeard; 11-07-2017, 16:38.

Comment

Only work with the green box.. Look at the 2 ddr3 blocks next to the CPU.. I have 2 of the blue boxes that got bricked
          Mine is bricked too. How can I fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealDadBeard View Post
            So i already flashed the ATV version and want now that one but TWRP wont let me get into the recovery mode that i need for burning too. What do i have to do now?!

Edit:

Do i need the stock recovery now? I have no microsd lying around so that's no option. Looking everywhere but cant find anything....
            I am not sure to understand your first question, if you want to boot into TWRP there are several apps that allow you to do it in case you have access to the android operating system, for instance you could download and install the following:

In case you do not have access to the android opsys normally you can access recovery by pressing the reset button and doing power on at the same time

Now your second question, you don´t need to use an sdcard, there are several tools that allow you to connect to a pc and install firmware, for that you need to have an USB A/USB A cable, it´s an usb cable with two males at the end so you can directly connect one of your box ports to an USB entry in your computer, normally just one of the ports of the box works for installing via this cable.

Comment

Originally posted by willy792003 View Post

Mine is bricked too. How can I fix it?
              Try to use superceleron firmware, you should read previous posts, he created a test firmware for that purpose, then you need to enter recovery and install it via one of the various tools that allows you to install firmware

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

thanks, are all the boxes alfawise H96 Pro+?
                I am asking this because some of the boxes are marked H96 Pro+ but instead of having alfawise written they have 4K, and possibly there are other clones that also bring problems and look similar, in the 1st post superceleron is saying there is even a new factory producing this boxes, possibly genuine ones, I mean from alfawise, this looks like a big mess

Another thing, how did you try to unbrick the boxes? aren't they recognized by any tool?
                They are both from banggood.. H96 pro+. On the 2 thats bricked i used USB burning tool latest ver. Always ram code error at 2%.. The one with green motherboard and 2 blocks of ddr3 ram eats the new firmware like a champ.. And makes the box super stable

Comment

They are both from banggood.. H96 pro+. On the 2 thats bricked i used USB burning tool latest ver. Always ram code error at 2%.. The one with green motherboard and 2 blocks of ddr3 ram eats the new firmware like a champ.. And makes the box super stable
                  thanks for the information, I hope when I get my box that it will be green :-) fingers crossed

Comment

F+ck my h96 pro plus just died. I was just watching an episode and it suddenly went off. Well the blue led was on but dimmed. Then after letting it rest for a while it won't turn on.

Don't know if it's the power adapter as many of you have reported to had faulty adapters. So... What is a good replacement, place provide a link of the ones you've used.

Sorry if it is off topic. I was using Scv4 with no problems. "major" problem was that after putting the device to sleep with the remote button, at wake the connection was lost. The solution. Disconnect and connect the ethernet cable.

Comment

Originally posted by coco32 View Post
                      Box with blue circuit board is new S32-V5 (LPDDR3), Software from superceleron is here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-hardware-dead
                      Stock firmware is here as LP_KDMC https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!pjRnUKBK
                      Thanks.. My 2 bricked boxes are no longer bricked but in working order and updated.. This site rocks..! Thanks a lot......

Comment

Originally posted by Vaizen View Post
                        F+ck my h96 pro plus just died. I was just watching an episode and it suddenly went off. Well the blue led was on but dimmed. Then after letting it rest for a while it won't turn on.

Don't know if it's the power adapter as many of you have reported to had faulty adapters. So... What is a good replacement, place provide a link of the ones you've used.

Sorry if it is off topic. I was using Scv4 with no problems. "major" problem was that after putting the device to sleep with the remote button, at wake the connection was lost. The solution. Disconnect and connect the ethernet cable.
                        You could use a 5V/2A adapter with barrel power connector, I am using the following cable to get power from an USB charger to another box, I am certain all boxes have the same power adapter and specs
                        https://www.amazon.es/dp/B003MQO96U/...1_TE_dp_6?th=1

Then you just need an USB charger that delivers at least 2A

Another possibility is something like the following:
                        https://www.amazon.es/Zenoplige-alim...ador+5v+2a+5.5

cheers

Comment

You could use a 5V/2A adapter with barrel power connector, I am using the following cable to get power from an USB charger to another box, I am certain all boxes have the same power adapter and specs
                          https://www.amazon.es/dp/B003MQO96U/...1_TE_dp_6?th=1

Then you just need an USB charger that delivers at least 2A

Another possibility is something like the following:
                          https://www.amazon.es/Zenoplige-alim...ador+5v+2a+5.5

cheers
                          Thanks mate, I think the easier way is to look for the cable.
                          Guess I'll look around my local tech stores.

Comment

I am not sure to understand your first question, if you want to boot into TWRP there are several apps that allow you to do it in case you have access to the android operating system, for instance you could download and install the following:

In case you do not have access to the android opsys normally you can access recovery by pressing the reset button and doing power on at the same time

Now your second question, you don´t need to use an sdcard, there are several tools that allow you to connect to a pc and install firmware, for that you need to have an USB A/USB A cable, it´s an usb cable with two males at the end so you can directly connect one of your box ports to an USB entry in your computer, normally just one of the ports of the box works for installing via this cable.
                            i cant use usb burning tool since it doesnt detects the device anymore because of TWRP. I hold the Recovery button on start but it wont show up in the tool.And i want to now flash another IMG file and don't know how that can be accomplished without an SD-Card.

I hope that clears it up.

Comment

All is fine now but when i flashed this firmware i have little quadrant popping up all over the screen randomly, only happens in the os. TWRP is fine!. Anyway to fix that? And what is that going to green screen and dissapearing? Any way to fix that too or is my device faulty?

Edit:
                              lol all fine now after some restarts, seem like the overlock ran the gpu to high after the first restart

Edit: anyway to remove the overlocks? the device is horribly unstable

Edit: yeah have to reflash, bootloop after installing something went wrong

Edit: Reflashes. The device restarts itself or hangs sometimes while installing stuff in Google Play Store. Is this normal?!

Edit: My device runs like shit, every app crashes lafter some seconds, anyone else having those issues too???

Edit: Could this be an playstore service issue? Ill try to manually update them since it did not work via playstore
                              Last edited by TheRealDadBeard; 11-08-2017, 09:35.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealDadBeard View Post
                                All is fine now but when i flashed this firmware i have little quadrant popping up all over the screen randomly, only happens in the os. TWRP is fine!. Anyway to fix that? And what is that going to green screen and dissapearing? Any way to fix that too or is my device faulty?

Edit:
                                lol all fine now after some restarts, seem like the overlock ran the gpu to high after the first restart

Edit: anyway to remove the overlocks? the device is horribly unstable

Edit: yeah have to reflash, bootloop after installing something went wrong

Edit: Reflashes. The device restarts itself or hangs sometimes while installing stuff in Google Play Store. Is this normal?!

Edit: My device runs like shit, every app crashes lafter some seconds, anyone else having those issues too???

Edit: Could this be an playstore service issue? Ill try to manually update them since it did not work via playstore
                                I imagine that all those experiences were made with superceleron firmware, so probably your box doesn't work well with his rom, if this is the case you better go back to stock rom and see if the hangs and locks continue.

If you followed the discussion in previous posts there are some boxes where the firmware does not work properly (see superceleron comments in red in post 1)
                                Do you have a box with alfawise written on it and with a green board?

Comment

Working...
                                X