Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for 1.0.2

Originally posted by markwerline View Post
    you have to flash the kernel linked in post #1146 with wassers instructions reposted #1198 post....

or... you can wait for 1.0.2 which wasser stated will have this fixed in it.
    Hi markwerline,

thanks! I've tried to flash the kernel but I don't have enough time before it's crashing (mostly directly after the first action). So I have to wait for 1.0.2

Regards wajo86

Comment

Originally posted by wajo86 View Post
      Hi markwerline,

thanks! I've tried to flash the kernel but I don't have enough time before it's crashing (mostly directly after the first action). So I have to wait for 1.0.2

Regards wajo86
      I had to try 5 times before I could get it. One time I would enter the google play account info... crash, then I could download the app... crash, then I could get the kernel copied... crash

perseverance was definitely required. I don't think it will be too much longer before he releases 1.0.2 unless he is addressing a couple other concerns that user had as well as this kernel regression fix causing the crashes.

Comment

i can confirm, v1.0.1 with the 3rd kernel released (last one up to here) is stable as hell, had to flash it with the RK Android Tool.

So far, it has been behaving very crispy...

Comment

Noob question I'm sure. But how do I delete the icons on the launcher.. As there is no x remove anymore
          Last edited by Decapper; 05-18-2014, 03:29. Reason: Very stable now.. Thrashed and still going
          Without memories we have nothing.

Comment

On home screen go up with icons. When is red, then it delete icon.

Comment

Originally posted by ajamils View Post
              Tried Firefox but still canot get to make Amazon Videos work. They load fine in browser window but if I try full screen browser crashes. Same issue with Dolphin browser. In fact on Amazon it does not even reconize that Flash is installed.
              change useragent to desktope or install firefox's plugin - always desktope

Comment

To Wasser: Can you fix in kernel 3 sound settings to remember after reboot?

To ajamils: Go to settings --> Display and unclick Auto hide systembar

Comment

Hi Wasser,

I love the latest version of your firmware; perfect combination with XBMC Gotham!
                  So far I've found one major annoyance in it: when playing usic in Google Play Music, after every song the sound output gets switched back to my Mele remote control. I don't know why Google Play Music behaves like that; in other music players like Spotify there is no problem. I have not been able to fix this with Soundabout.
                  This behaviour also occurred in previous versions of your firmware.
                  I hope there's a solution!

Comment

Originally posted by toeter80 View Post
                    Hi Wasser,

I love the latest version of your firmware; perfect combination with XBMC Gotham!
                    So far I've found one major annoyance in it: when playing usic in Google Play Music, after every song the sound output gets switched back to my Mele remote control. I don't know why Google Play Music behaves like that; in other music players like Spotify there is no problem. I have not been able to fix this with Soundabout.
                    This behaviour also occurred in previous versions of your firmware.
                    I hope there's a solution!

I need exact Name of your mele remote control which is shown in Setting->Sound->Sound Devices Manager.

Could you please make a screenshoot and post here?

thanks
                    http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Originally posted by Lachty View Post
                      To Wasser: Can you fix in kernel 3 sound settings to remember after reboot?

To ajamils: Go to settings --> Display and unclick Auto hide systembar
                      yes, but not in 1.0.2. I don't want any new regression in 1.0.2.

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                        I need exact Name of your mele remote control which is shown in Setting->Sound->Sound Devices Manager.

Could you please make a screenshoot and post here?

thanks
                        Hi,

It shows up as Modiotek USB Headset. I tried to upload a screenshot as .png, .bmp and .jpg but for some reason it won't work... ("This is not a valid image file")

Comment

new release

Hi, Wasser,
                          When can we to try new release (1.0.2 ?) of your firmware?
                          My patience finished already!

Comment

Flash with RK Android Tool was successful

Originally posted by Pluto View Post
                            i can confirm, v1.0.1 with the 3rd kernel released (last one up to here) is stable as hell, had to flash it with the RK Android Tool.

So far, it has been behaving very crispy...
                            Thanks! After trying to flash the kernel on the device with terminal for 10 times without success, I've flashed it with the RK Android tool and now it's running very smoothly

Great experiance with 1080p running from NFS-NAS

Comment

Originally posted by saddas View Post
                              Hi, Wasser,
                              When can we to try new release (1.0.2 ?) of your firmware?
                              My patience finished already!

i know ;-) the 1.0.2 is still uploading and will take 30 minutes till it's availabale for download.

Comment

1.0.2 release

Hi all,

wasser firmware 1.0.2 is released and available for download. Please take a look at the first post for more infos.

Enjoy.

wasser

Comment

Working...
                                X