No announcement yet.

Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear developers. Is it possible to create or path kernel for mk802 iv. OTG doesn't work. Rom is super fast and smooth on mk802 iv and I am willing sacrifice otg over this beauty. Just asking if it's possible at all. Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wat is the easiest rom to up date too ?? I'm trying to connect a g910 gamepad and I think I've to up date my rom and root my device to get the game pad fully connected ,Also if I up date my rom will I lose all my xbmc addon's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry I've a minix x7

Comment

Originally posted by Buster86 View Post
          Wat is the easiest rom to up date too ?? I'm trying to connect a g910 gamepad and I think I've to up date my rom and root my device to get the game pad fully connected ,Also if I up date my rom will I lose all my xbmc addon's

They all use about the same method to update a ROM... so one isn't really easier or harder than another.

When you update a ROM... all system and user data areas are wiped clean. So you would need to backup the info you want to keep first. It is also recommended to remove any external sd card just to play it safe.

Comment

Oh thanks I'm very nervous !!! If I updated the Rom do you think that would solve my game pad issure it's looking for root access ! Do i just back up using back up in settings options ? I'm mainly using the minix for xbmc & few games bit of browsing could you point me in the direction of a good 1, and maybe a step by step guide as I'm fairly new to all this .... U -tube maybe😃

Comment

It would be unusual for a controller to require root access unless it needs you to install a driver ( it should tell you if that is the case )... it is a matter of if the drivers are included with the ROM or not... I know nothing about that one

If all you need to backup is your XBMC ... there is a add-on program util called XBMC Backup that you could use... a Google search should give you several results.

Comment

Wel it's kinda the controller , I've paired it up but when and go to use it for touch screen games like shadowgun deadzone it's saying " needs root permission " the controller seems to be giving loads of people trouble .. But I'm defo looking to get the most out of my minix x7 I've been talking minix and they've said they have released an O.T.A method what you think about this !?

Comment

What Minix does for their ROM's is unrelated to the forum area you are posting in ... ie the Quickshot v2 ROM

Comment

Okay noted will not bring that up again could I be a pain and ask wat custom roms are good for !!! I'm very sorry if I'm asking silly questions I'm new to all this and am egar to get up to speed with the know how and get the best out of my minix and hopefully help some1 else going forward

Comment

Originally posted by Buster86 View Post
                      Okay noted will not bring that up again could I be a pain and ask wat custom roms are good for !!! I'm very sorry if I'm asking silly questions I'm new to all this and am egar to get up to speed with the know how and get the best out of my minix and hopefully help some1 else going forward

Please start your own thread with the questions you may have... then myself ( if I can ) and others can try to help without taking this thread further off topic

Comment

Will do thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                          SPDIF problem solved in my unit, we was obsessed to change libmedia.so and looking at something wrong in the rom, but like mxplayer was working great with spdif output and the problem was only in xbmc it was estrange for us. Shame on me!, I configured wrong xbmc I am a noob in xbmc stuff and I did it wrong.

Solution:
                          -In Settings select ROCKCHIP-SPDIF PASSTHROUGHT
                          -In xbmc:
                          -Go to System, system again, Audio Output and, There we must configure:
                          -Audio Output Optical/Coax
                          -Speaker configuration machin to your setup, mine is 5.1
                          -Enable Dolby Digital (AC3) capable receiver;DTS capable receiver ; AAC capable receiver.
                          -And a little down You must set Audio output device and Passthrought output device to android/audiotrack(PT)

With this I got DTS and Dolby films working great.

Of course TrueHD Dolby dont work. Rockchip says that rk3188 dont have enough i2c channels to handle TrueHD sound, they said that in rk32 platform they will solve it.

Tested using beyond xbmc by Flumpster, but it must work in minix xbmc too. I will post a link to this from the firsts posts so everyone can access this information easy.

Some screen-shots of the process. Some pictures will explain it better:

I hope it will help If any of you have problems with SPDIF after follow this tips, please tell me and i will make a cwm zip with my libmedia.so to be installed.

leolas
                          sorry for the noob question but In beyondxbmc, I only have the options digital and analog. Which should I use?

Comment

Well what are you trying to do?

Paasthrough by HDMI?

Its kind of tricky. In Android settings set the sound device to the last option. But every reboot it is losing the sound. So after every reboot you have to switch the sound device from Rockchip to the last option. There after it works. It is just when I reboot, not when coming out of sleep-mode.

And what do you think about the XBMC setting? This is digital yes. So set it to digital. And audio device to blabla (PT)..

By the way, I am looking for a script that just switch the sound device setting back and forth from Rockchip to the last passthrough option. Is there a scripting guru who knows how to do that?

Comment

Hey everyone,

just tested my minix x7 yesterday with v2 installed; im reading the whole forum about this device but with a quick test i have problem with a specific french tv apk named SFRTV.

this apk allows to watch adsl box tv on others android devices; but with v2 i only have sound and no video. I tired lewy 3.2 and all is running fine except some latency between video and sound for some channel but most of them are running well.

What can be the difference between both rom and what about this overlay option not included in the rom ?

btw, by using my rk3066 no problem at all.

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by rouletabille View Post
                                Hey everyone,

just tested my minix x7 yesterday with v2 installed; im reading the whole forum about this device but with a quick test i have problem with a specific french tv apk named SFRTV.

this apk allows to watch adsl box tv on others android devices; but with v2 i only have sound and no video. I tired lewy 3.2 and all is running fine except some latency between video and sound for some channel but most of them are running well.

What can be the difference between both rom and what about this overlay option not included in the rom ?

btw, by using my rk3066 no problem at all.
                                Try to open adware app, deactivate it and try to run the program again.

leolas.
                                REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                                My devices:
                                Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                                MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                                Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                                Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                                Gearbest.com)
                                MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                                Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                                Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Working...
                                X