Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Andr

Not with this Rom. This Rom is old.
    Can someone with a MK809III MTK make Photos from the Wi-Fi Chip Please. Will help me to make a 4.4 Firmware.

Neomode

Sent from my GT-I9305 using FreakTab v0.1.

Comment

MK809iii with rtl8723

I have also got one of these MK809iii variations with the rtl8723, I'd be really appreciative if you could produce a version with support for this chipset - your rom works wonderfully otherwise, and I forgot to back up my original (Doh!).

Does anyone know of a rom that works on the MK809iii with rtl8723 ? It seems to be a bit of a black hole...

Cheers

Originally posted by moderndrummer View Post
      Hello, thanks for your work. I have tried your rom and it flashes ok, but unfortunately my variation of the MK809iii has the rtl8723 chip... so wifi is not working...

Does anyone have a working ROM for my version? are there plans to support this chip in your releases?

If none of those is the case, could you advise me how to revert to stock rom so I can return the device?

Thank you all in advance!

Comment

I have found a link (via 4pda) to a firmware for these with the rtl8723: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i31HUmh

I have also got another of these that I could upload the rom from - or provide any other assistance you would require. (Maybe even send you one?)

Cheers

Comment

Worked perfectly on Pipo X2

The firmware from pipo sucks.... Some guy tried this and worked perfectly. On the x2 dongle. Very fluid.

Any updates on this firmware?

Neomode keep up the great work!
          Thanks

Comment

I ordered another MK809III today for $39.99 USD. Is there a tutorial on the steps to use CWM recovery to backup the Neomode 3.1 rom from one of my other MK809III's and restore it to the new one when it arrives?
            HK1 Pro Plus
            FlowFon F1
            H96 Pro+ (Wisdom-Green Board-2017-02-10 H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2)
            MXQ Pro+
            R-TVBOX Mini+
            MK809III

Comment

Originally posted by imaddiced2u View Post
              I ordered another MK809III today for $39.99 USD. Is there a tutorial on the steps to use CWM recovery to backup the Neomode 3.1 rom from one of my other MK809III's and restore it to the new one when it arrives?
              Do they have CMW recovery for Kit Kat? I need it.... TitaniumBackup is not working UGH!

EDIT: Started using MyBackup Pro. It has a MIGRAGE feature where you "send" your apps+data, pics, music, etc, etc... from your "source" device to your "destination" device.

Nice feature!
              Last edited by m4f1050; 06-14-2014, 04:17.

Comment

Can anybody help about which ROM is suitable for my iTaSee MK809BIII Quad-Core Android 4.2.2 Google TV Player ??

It was bought here http://www.dx.com/p/itasee-mk809biii...9#.U5wsACj5Uis

I tried with two different custom ROM for MK809III but they are not running good

If somebody had the original ROM maybe could be helpfull too

Best regards

Comment

The problem with the scale saving problem is in the file /sys/devices/platform/rk-fb/graphics/fb0/scale
                  Everytime the system restarts, the scale goes to 95, when it should be 100.
                  I tried to deny writing permissions to avoid system to modify that file, but everytime the system reboots, the permissions also change, is there a way to fix this?

Comment

Am I the only one that noticed the CAST from the right drop down disappear? I can't cast my screen to my rooted chromecast anymore :-/

Comment

Originally posted by carbelmar View Post
                      The problem with the scale saving problem is in the file /sys/devices/platform/rk-fb/graphics/fb0/scale
                      Everytime the system restarts, the scale goes to 95, when it should be 100.
                      I tried to deny writing permissions to avoid system to modify that file, but everytime the system reboots, the permissions also change, is there a way to fix this?
                      Hmmm, I don't seem to have that file on my stick...

EDIT: Found it.... DUH... I was going in /system :-D

I am going to add a script that copies one that has 100 upon boot. Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: Hmmm, only changes xscale...it's not changing yscale... weird...

Ok, made a script like this:

echo "yscale=100" > /sys/devices/platform/rk-fb/graphics/fb0/scale
                      echo "xscale=100" > /sys/devices/platform/rk-fb/graphics/fb0/scale

and I now have 100 on both

Question is... where can I put it and it will execute later? On init.d it is too early. Any ideas?

BTW I had to create 2 files, yscale that has yscale=100 and xscale that has xscale=100 and then a script that copies yscale then xscale and it shows right, but doesn't work on init.d
                      Last edited by m4f1050; 06-14-2014, 17:06.

Comment

Fix of screen scale reset after reboot

Dear Neomode, your ROMS are the best. Thank you.
                        I suppose you know about reseting the screen scale after reboot in 3.1 version.
                        Please place this file into /system/bin folder and it will fix the issue.
                        All other users can copy it to /system/bin folder via ADB (or wireless ADB) and set the 755 permission to it.
                        We all are waiting for your future fixes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamaiker View Post
                          All other users can copy it to /system/bin folder via ADB (or wireless ADB) and set the 755 permission to it.
                          I must thank you for this it now makes this rom perfect
                          Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

It worked!! I love you man!!

Comment

WiFi issue

Hey everyone,

I've just updated my MK809III with the new updated ROM and graphically it works great. No longer do I need to scale or anything and the added buttons in the bar are great. I do however get "WiFi timed out" errors and have real issues trying to update, install new apps like Netflix (and I wouldn't be surprised if streaming would fault regularly as well because of this). Does @Neomode know about this or am I the only one? If there are others with the same issue and there's a known workaround I would be thrilled to learn about it.

Cheers!

Comment

Same for me, it worked! I no longer have to patch mine!

Any fix for webcam being dark or the CAST option dissapearing?

Comment

Working...
                                X