• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*

[QUOTE=Magnus33;176039]
    Originally posted by warlock09 View Post

You would want the latest for tv stick.

AP6210-HD.
    Once again thanks... flash kernel done..working well....really love it..to neomode and the rest of the people here keep up the good work... time to go to sleep..thanks..magnus33..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sound CX-919

Oh my gosh. I've been following this thread for the last month and I have yet to see a solution for no audio on CX-919 8GB/2GB.

This is the BEST rom I've seen so far but am I the only one who can't get any sound? Am I missing some info on how to install drivers afterward? Anyone have an idea?

Great work, Neomode. Seriously, I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by themightyaceman View Post
        Oh my gosh. I've been following this thread for the last month and I have yet to see a solution for no audio on CX-919 8GB/2GB.

This is the BEST rom I've seen so far but am I the only one who can't get any sound? Am I missing some info on how to install drivers afterward? Anyone have an idea?

Great work, Neomode. Seriously, I hope you have a speedy recovery.
        Your looking in the wrong place .

Look in D33 kernel thread near the end i beleive they been working ona fix for that issue.
        Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus33 View Post
          Your looking in the wrong place .

Look in D33 kernel thread near the end i beleive they been working ona fix for that issue.
          http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...8well-most!%29
          Thanks for the information and link. Hopefully this will be solved in the next few..

Comment

Re: Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*

[QUOTE=yever;176019]
            Originally posted by warlock09 View Post

the first time boot up, you have to use a wired USB keyboard and mouse to do all the setup. Maybe we should ask neomode to add a keyboard in the next release.
            Any keyboard will do. Wireless, or otherwise. A wired KB just promises fail safe functionality across platforms.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
            Please post your h/w & s/w as signature to help community with troubleshooting problems.
            Mk802IV / AP6210 (RK3188) - SMIC717394 809III 1080p 4.4 (v2) base & default kernel w/ 4gb parameter.
            uTechsmart (Asix AX88772 chip) USB Ethernet Adapter
            iLuv iAD517 2.1A USB PS + Asus AD83531 2.0A USB PS
            Motorola 89451N BT KB + Logitech K400r 2.4GHz KB

Comment

anyone could help me, please? iĀ“ve mk809 III rtl8188eus tv stick. Any kernel working?
              Last edited by elpetrus; 05-08-2014, 09:11.

Comment

sorry wifi chip is rtl8188etv

Comment

Droid Mote uinput with neomode?

Hey there! I am nooo here .

I just got my mk809, rooted it and installed Neomode latest version.
                  Works great so far - thanks for making it! (only the "no keyboard" was a bit strange in the beginning)

I would love to use "Droid Mote" but in the faqs it's said that uinput has to be supported by the kernel - I was wondering if I can flash a supported Kernel - and how would I do this?

Faq can be found here: http://www.videomap.it/droidmote-faq.html

I have also tried to intergrate the uinput.ko into the system but I am getting an exec. error everytime.

Can anybody tell me, what to do, to get droid mote to work?

Thanks!

AD

Comment

Originally posted by ad2003 View Post
                    Hey there! I am nooo here .

I just got my mk809, rooted it and installed Neomode latest version.
                    Works great so far - thanks for making it! (only the "no keyboard" was a bit strange in the beginning)

I would love to use "Droid Mote" but in the faqs it's said that uinput has to be supported by the kernel - I was wondering if I can flash a supported Kernel - and how would I do this?

Faq can be found here: http://www.videomap.it/droidmote-faq.html

I have also tried to intergrate the uinput.ko into the system but I am getting an exec. error everytime.

Can anybody tell me, what to do, to get droid mote to work?

Thanks!

AD
                    you can use rkremotecontrol, the server is part of the ROM already, just install the client on your phone, then you are all set. You can download the client here: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php.../#.U2ulK1f69hV
                    MK808B Plus, MK908II

Comment

Still no wifi on neomode roms

As with any other neomode rom, this one also doesnt work for me.
                      I just cant turn on wifi.
                      Any suggestions much appreciated.
                      This is my wifi chip.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by yever View Post
                        you can use rkremotecontrol, the server is part of the ROM already, just install the client on your phone, then you are all set. You can download the client here: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php.../#.U2ulK1f69hV
                        thank you!

Comment

Hi,

can someone do me a favour and test Youtube live streaming with the official Youtube app for me?
                          It's working but unwatchable due to extremely low video quality.

It was working fine on the Finless KK beta 2 ROM.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by elpetrus View Post
                            sorry wifi chip is rtl8188etv
                            Hi!, I have the same tv stick. Now I use the Finless KitKat Rom, everything works except BT. KitKat is more faster than JB, and now with stable release XBMC 13.0 Gotham, works much better.

Here the instructions to apply KK:

Also you can try the new 4.1 d33's kernel.
                            @alxx and people with the new Wifi try with the respective kernel of d33.

Good luck!

PS: @elpetrus yo hablo espaƱol asi que cualquier duda avisame

Comment

Originally posted by Pihkal View Post
                              Hi,

can someone do me a favour and test Youtube live streaming with the official Youtube app for me?

Thank you!
                              For me the quality looks nice. But I am not sure if it's 1080p though...can I somehow force Youtube to use always highest quality?

Comment

Originally posted by Pihkal View Post
                                Hi,

Thank you!
                                Works fine.
                                Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Working...
                                X