Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right Mouse Click

I know it's been talked to death so I'm just putting this out there. With the advent of Limelight, Splashtop and Chrome Remote Desktop the need for the right mouse click is always ever present. Can you make it an option with this rom? I read before there were issues with previous roms so just putting it out there.

Thanks again for your work.
    It's an excellent rom.

Comment

Neomode 3.2 update

Originally posted by neomode View Post
      I Start to Work on Version 3.2.
      Any wishes from the Community for the next Version?

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2
      Thank You Neomode again and again, you are the man, so i'd have two whishes for 3.2 update

1. DD passtrough either on XBMC
      2. audio input device (nobody talked about that maybe is problem just for me) in audio settings i have "no audio input device" note, but there are built-in camera with mic.

unforunately my stick is one that is not listed in our forums yet 3188-T AP6210 but modell HCD-5S i think some GK525 clone

Thanks and

Comment

Neomode

Wow... glad to see you fine again !

Well, here are some of my suggestions:
        • Wiimote support?
        • Smooth/faster UI in 1080p kernel?
        • SD/720p kernel?

Greetings.
        MK809III clone (T model) + d33 Kernel v4.1 {OC'ed kernel mod} (1.7Ghz/768/800Mhz) !!!

Comment

AW: Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*

Wiimote I don't have so I can not gave support.
          I it works over Bluetooth?
          And yes I am fine Again thanks.

Neomode

Comment

I just tried the ROM yesterday. maybe some bug fix that's seems be to common to a lot of kitkat ROMs:
            - ROM does not remember screen scale setting after each boot
            - HDMI no signal after a long period of idle time

one feature request:
            - Mele F10 Pro support (I have one on the way)
            MK808B Plus, MK908II

Comment

Wiimote I don't have so I can not gave support.
              I it works over Bluetooth?
              Yes, in fact it has an app on store (Wiimote Controller) but it doesn't work anymore since Android 4.2.x due bluetooth changes from 4.1 to 4.2 (Oh! android, why ?!) ...

Also I have other suggestions:
              • - Replace reboot app with another app (like Rebooter) since people reported system hangs.
              • - Integrate Init.d Toggler app to enable system\etc\init.d folder.
              • - Check keyboard app (LatinIME.apk) cuz it doesn't came in last ROM (at least on my installation).
              • - More bluetooth devices compatibility (if possible).
              • - eHomeMedia: embedded version didn't work, had to replace with previous version to make it work. This app can be replaced with AirPlay/DLNA Receiver which works better (at least for me).
              • - RKRemote app: virtual buttons work ok, but virtual Touchpad makes system crash.

Greetings.
              Last edited by wichoxp; 04-29-2014, 22:28.
              MK809III clone (T model) + d33 Kernel v4.1 {OC'ed kernel mod} (1.7Ghz/768/800Mhz) !!!

Comment

Originally posted by yever View Post
                one feature request:
                - Mele F10 Pro support (I have one on the way)

There is nothing to do. I have this Remote. Works just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuckmojo667 View Post
                  There is nothing to do. I have this Remote. Works just fine.
                  that's good. will try it when i get it.
                  MK808B Plus, MK908II

Comment

Flashing 3.1 Neomod

Good day,
                    Can Anyone tell me,
                    1)does 3.1 version works with 3188T without installing d33 kernel?
                    2)what version do I need (old or new from the top) for wifi chip AP6210 and 3188T (MK809III)?
                    3)how should I flash this ROM, with RKDevelopTool or Rom Flash Tool? And do I need erase IDB before flashing?

Thanks in advance)

Comment

Originally posted by ataroshe View Post
                      Good day,
                      Can Anyone tell me,
                      2)what version do I need (old or new from the top) for wifi chip AP6210 and 3188T (MK809III)?
                      3)how should I flash this ROM, with RKDevelopTool or Rom Flash Tool? And do I need erase IDB before flashing?

Thanks in advance)
                      Hi,

1) It should but I didn't test, flashed D33 kernel at the same time I flashed the ROM.
                      2) The standard version V4 TV STICK/BOX contains the correct wifi/BT driver for you.
                      The V4 kernel works for non-T AND T-SoCs
                      3) The flashtool is included in the zip, just use that one.
                      You don't really need to erase the IDB first but it's advisable you do it anyway just to be on the safe side.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Comment

Good day,
                        Can Anyone tell me,

Thanks in advance)
                        Yes it does with the stock rom it comes with although its limited to 1.4ghz.
                        If you wish to use D33 kernels use the 4.0 versions and you may need to flash with the alternte kernels in the line just below them if you have picky gpu or ddr.
                        The rom comes with rkdevelop tool for flashing and yes you erase the idb when flashing a rom.

When flashing a alternate kernel you uncheck everything but the kerenl and the click on the tab to the right of the kernel and broswe to the kernel you wish to use.
                        You don't need to eraise the idb for kernel flash but merely click run.

In both cases the device must be in flash mode which is done by holding the small button down through the little hole and then plugging power into the oge usb port (one on the side).
                        The rkdeveloptool should show a device found when this is done correctly.

Three things of note.
                        Setup location services before flashing a alternate kenel or it wont work
                        This rom is missing a install keyboard so you need a usb one tell you can get to the playstore to download one you like.
                        Some devices are picky so if you use d33 kernels you may use the non gpu or non gpu/ddr 4.0 ones.
                        Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

To
                          Pihkal, Magnus33

Thanks a lot!

Comment

To
                            Pihkal, Magnus33

Thanks a lot!
                            Don't forget to thank Neomode and D33, they did all the work.

Regards

Comment

Hello guys ..from here.just got my mk809III stick...can yiu show me the way how to flash a custom rom into this stick..thanks...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by warlock09 View Post
                                Hello guys ..from here.just got my mk809III stick...can yiu show me the way how to flash a custom rom into this stick..thanks...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
                                Posts 415 and 416 give instructions.

As mentioned be sure to thank D33 it was his hardwork on the kernels.
                                Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Working...
                                X