Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yever View Post
    that works too. I just like the simple android boot animation.
    Yup no fuss and frankly with two crqacked ribs and a left arm going in for surgery i can live with that
    Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus33 View Post
      Yup no fuss and frankly with two crqacked ribs and a left arm going in for surgery i can live with that
      that sounds painful. hope you will get well soon.
      MK808B Plus, MK908II

Comment

I was wondering, does your ROM support multi-user accounts ?

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
          I Start to Work on Version 3.2.
          Any wishes from the Community for the next Version?

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2
          DD/DTS-passthrough that works with XBMC 13 (gotham) and its setting for audio passthrough. If thats not possible I wish for the audio passthrough hack by safstrom (libmedia). Either way I really want the DD/DTS-passthrough to function with your new 3.2.

It also needs to be compatible with D33-kernels v4.0.

Best regards,
          Fredrik
          MK809III RK3188-T AP6210 running Neomode 3.1

Comment

Support for ESP8089 wifi chip

Neomode

If you could add support for the ESP8089 wifi chip. I installed one of your KitKat roms and they work good, but no wifi and bluetooth. I have MK809III, RK3188-T and MT6622N with ESP8089 wifi. It's a newer version of MK809III I think. See here:

Comment

Neomode

Well, after one-day testing if found some general issues:
              • Wifi-Direct: app is native-embedded on this ROM and you can actually connect to it from other devices, but you can't send/receive any kind of data ... SuperBeam app does the job, but not as simple as Wifi-Direct.

• Miracast/WimoRX/WifiDisplay: After tried several apps this feature doesn't respond: screen appears on Settings but it doesn't recognize any device. WifiDisplay app comes embedded in some dongles with 4.2.2 version, also in new 4.4.2 roms (like CR9 dongle). Is WimoRX the same as WifiDisplay?

• RKRemoteControl: I realized touchpad is not crashing on 2.0.3 version, so it works fine.

EDIT: looking for the right version of WifiDisplay, i found this one: [apk link] ...
              You can connect your device, BUT it doesn't initialize the mirroring ... [check preview]
              Is something missing yet?

Greetings.
              Last edited by wichoxp; 05-03-2014, 22:45.
              MK809III clone (T model) + d33 Kernel v4.1 {OC'ed kernel mod} (1.7Ghz/768/800Mhz) !!!

Comment

Originally posted by wichoxp View Post
                • Wifi-Direct: app is native-embedded on this ROM and you can actually connect to it from other devices, but you can't send/receive any kind of data ... SuperBeam app does the job, but not as simple as Wifi-Direct.

• Miracast/WimoRX/WifiDisplay: After tried several apps this feature doesn't respond: screen appears on Settings but it doesn't recognize any device. WifiDisplay app comes embedded in some dongles with 4.2.2 version, also in new 4.4.2 roms (like CR9 dongle). Is WimoRX the same as WifiDisplay?

• RKRemoteControl: I realized touchpad is not crashing on 2.0.3 version, so it works fine.

EDIT: looking for the right version of WifiDisplay, i found this one: [apk link] ...
                You can connect your device, BUT it doesn't initialize the mirroring ... [check preview]

Greetings.

How do you make the WifiDisplay apk work? I get "app not installed" message

Comment

Originally posted by wichoxp View Post

Greetings.
                  Wichoxp I also would like to know how you make the WifiDisplay apk to work?

Comment

Originally posted by aracy View Post
                    How do you make the WifiDisplay apk work? I get "app not installed" message
                    Use some file explorer with root access (ES file explorer) then copy apk file to /system/apps and change file permissions to "rwx-rwx-rwx" from its properties. It should be installed in that way.
                    Anyway, if you have install problems check your root is OK or I'll rip my current apk to share again.

Originally posted by ulises1954 View Post
                    Wichoxp I also would like to know how you make the WifiDisplay apk to work?
                    I really wish that this thing work too. Maybe it needs other system files but I dunno ...

Greetings.
                    MK809III clone (T model) + d33 Kernel v4.1 {OC'ed kernel mod} (1.7Ghz/768/800Mhz) !!!

Comment

Hello all,
                      just flashed on mk802 iv (coming from last stock rom) and I'm really impressed: it's fast, stable and allow me to play 720p and 1080p without problem, while with the stock rom was completely unusable!

I'm a noobie with those devices and I have a question: i wanna try d33 kernel (version 4.1)...how to flash them? With FlashIt! application? RKFlashTool? Need to flash all rom again or only the kernel?

Thanks all for good job (and support!)

Comment

Originally posted by athilias View Post
                        Hello all,
                        just flashed on mk802 iv (coming from last stock rom) and I'm really impressed: it's fast, stable and allow me to play 720p and 1080p without problem, while with the stock rom was completely unusable!

I'm a noobie with those devices and I have a question: i wanna try d33 kernel (version 4.1)...how to flash them? With FlashIt! application? RKFlashTool? Need to flash all rom again or only the kernel?

RKFlashTool with only the kernel

Comment

Hello all,

Open the rom flasher again and uncheck everything except for the kernel.
                          The to the right of the kernel click on the tab and browse to whatever kernel you wish to use.

Put the device into flash mode and flash the kernel..no idb erase or anything else is needed

Comment

Thank you very much Rambler98 e Magnus33 for yours quick reply...ready to flash! (*crossed finger*)

Comment

Thank you very much Rambler98 e Magnus33 for yours quick reply...ready to flash! (*crossed finger*)
                              Run she going to blow!!!!

Sorry couldn't help myself...lol.

Comment

Audio stopped

My mk809iii updated to version 4.4.2 and the audio stopped working, when I install the previous version the audio works normally ... What could have happened? Anyone know how to solve the problem?

Comment

Working...
                                X