• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neomode, and about the MK802IV version?

Comment

CX-919

CX-919 Stick.

-Android doesn't remember 2 settings after rebooting.
      1. Sound Device (Each boot i have to set audio device from Modiotek USB Headset to RK-HDMI-I2S)
      2. And it doesn't remember Screen Scale setting. Each boot i have to configure screen scale.

Or can someone give me a hint, where and how i can edit the rom myself, because this two bugs are very annoying. But i would like to use it, because this rom works very well (fast) with my CX-919 Stick.

Comment

Originally posted by imaddiced2u View Post
        thanks,
        I'm using windows 7, also MK809III (T model) here and XBMC 13 beta 3.
        I recently found that if I add ip's manually by selecting Add network location, it works through SMB.
        Still doesn't work when trying to browse the network by selecting Windows network (SMB).
        Seems strange that when running a jellybean rom I could browse the network. My other (identical) tv stick, is still running jellybean and I can browse the network on it to select SMB shares.
        Adding SMB shares manually is a bit complicated for my wife so I'll continue to look for a fix that will let me browse the network.
        Likely this has nothing to do with the rom but more to do with the router/pc not running a master browser.

Quite common actually since many routers don't and the easy way to fix this is to restart first the router and then the pc you share from just after that and everything should work.
        The reason the other device can still connect is because it still retains the connection info that's no longer being correctly handed out.

I use a freenas box to avoid this problem completely and some store bought nas box's also avoid this issue.
        Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Originally posted by Stuckmojo667 View Post
          CX-919 Stick.

-Android doesn't remember 2 settings after rebooting.
          1. Sound Device (Each boot i have to set audio device from Modiotek USB Headset to RK-HDMI-I2S)
          2. And it doesn't remember Screen Scale setting. Each boot i have to configure screen scale.

Or can someone give me a hint, where and how i can edit the rom myself, because this two bugs are very annoying. But i would like to use it, because this rom works very well (fast) with my CX-919 Stick.
          The sound problem has always been there in both custiom and stock roms and thanks to rockchip not giving out info its unlikely to be fixed soon.

As for screenscale mine does remeber it but it took a few times for it to do so and seems to take a min before it kicks in on reboot.

Comment

Originally posted by PolloLoco View Post
            Thinking it might be a bad flash, I tried again and still no sound. So I downloaded the ROM again and rrefreshed, but still no sound. Going back to 1.9A worked.

That was with my RK3188 stick. So I tried again with my RK3188T stick and got the same result. I might try with another TV to see if it's an HDMI compatibility issue. I've noticed one other person report the same on this thread. Weird.
            I checked out audio on another TV and hdmi cable, and it worked with this rom. This ROM appears to be incompat ible with the first screen I used, a Motorola lapdock, which is a shame. Neomode 1.9a works with both sscreens.

On another note, is there any hope that an RK3188T stick will someday run at 1.6 ghz or above on this ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by PolloLoco View Post
              I checked out audio on another TV and hdmi cable, and it worked with this rom. This ROM appears to be incompat ible with the first screen I used, a Motorola lapdock, which is a shame. Neomode 1.9a works with both sscreens.

On another note, is there any hope that an RK3188T stick will someday run at 1.6 ghz or above on this ROM?
              I think neo has made changes so hopefully sound shall work on the other devices.

Yeah it more then likely the t well have working roms for 1.6ghz soon as its just requires fixed overclocking roms which are constantly being worked on by others in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus33 View Post
                Likely this has nothing to do with the rom but more to do with the router/pc not running a master browser.
                Thanks Magnus33. You were right....again.
                I rebooted the router and the PC containing the shares. At first it didn't work but after rebooting the stick as well it is working correctly.

EDIT
                Whoops spoke too soon. I was able to browse the network, once. I could see a list of all devices on the network. Added Music source, scanned to library, worked fine. Went to add video source, I get Operation not permitted again until I reboot everything again.
                I can access the library content I added though.
                Wierd.
                Last edited by imaddiced2u; 04-11-2014, 23:49.
                HK1 Pro Plus
                FlowFon F1
                H96 Pro+ (Wisdom-Green Board-2017-02-10 H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2)
                MXQ Pro+
                R-TVBOX Mini+
                MK809III

Comment

Yeah its a oversight on most routers and pc sharing smb that its not done correctly.

Hopefullyt the cheaper routers catch up and this becomes a thing of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by imaddiced2u View Post
                    Sorry but yes, You need a USB wired keyboard to be able to log to playstore. Enter the username then press tab to advance to the password field.
                    keypad in the system is, but it is not active, now you know. There is only Voice.There is no possibility of activation
                    still other problems are:
                    reboot the program does not respond to the functions
                    lack of opportunities disable the device through the button on the toolbar
                    Logo at startup is not visible

Writes about the old version is not new
                    None of you that I see no checks
                    MY MINI PC: C4,CS918,M8,M8C

Comment

Originally posted by darekmarta1975 View Post
                      keypad in the system is, but it is not active, now you know. There is only Voice.There is no possibility of activation
                      still other problems are:
                      reboot the program does not respond to the functions
                      lack of opportunities disable the device through the button on the toolbar
                      Logo at startup is not visible

Writes about the old version is not new
                      None of you that I see no checks
                      There no install keyboard so its not active..this can be fixed by downloading any one of many free ones from the playstore.
                      Killing a program can also be down from the toolbar by clicking on the button on the right side of the home button and then holding down on the program you wish to close which then pops up with the option to close it.
                      As for the logo you can install any number of ones you like with ROM Toolbox Lite.

Comment

You do not read carefully.
                        Playstore shows the keyboard is installed
                        logo is seen by 1sec,check versions old ktkat 4.4, I know what he writes
                        I am speaking about the closing device of mini pc, I am no a layman
                        MY MINI PC: C4,CS918,M8,M8C

Comment

Originally posted by darekmarta1975 View Post
                          You do not read carefully.
                          Playstore shows the keyboard is installed
                          logo is seen by 1sec,check versions old ktkat 4.4, I know what he writes
                          I am speaking about the closing device of mini pc, I am no a layman
                          No i read fine.

The logo or in this case boot screen is frankly nothing more then cosmetic and something anyone can change.
                          The keyboard problem he aware of but since this is easly gotten around its not a major issue.

As for shutdown or turning off the device it works fine but on some devices it can cause a reboot instead.

This rom isn't made for every device so some strangeness on models its not made for is expected.

Comment

because the cpu-z appears rk3066?
                            MK809 is the rk3188 III?

Comment

AW: Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*

I know but nothing that you must be worried about.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

I still know little of the core workings of Android, but that makes no sense to me. RK3066 based hardware, spoofed to host RK3188 FW architecture?
                                The MK809 had an RK3066 SOC. The MK809 III hosts an RK3188 SOC. What that really is, I dont know...
                                Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
                                Please post your h/w & s/w as signature to help community with troubleshooting problems.
                                Mk802IV / AP6210 (RK3188) - SMIC717394 809III 1080p 4.4 (v2) base & default kernel w/ 4gb parameter.
                                uTechsmart (Asix AX88772 chip) USB Ethernet Adapter
                                iLuv iAD517 2.1A USB PS + Asus AD83531 2.0A USB PS
                                Motorola 89451N BT KB + Logitech K400r 2.4GHz KB

Comment

Working...
                                X