Beelink S82/S82H/M8/MXIII & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.0 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Targeter View Post
    Ok I fixed my problem. I *think* I was missing restore.img.

What I ended up doing was installing AMLinux (that install would boot, which is why I think restore.img was the key) and then re-flashing to Finless 2.0. Everything works just fine now.
    Yeah he tends not to include them now since there generic and the same in all the amlogic versions he makes.
    Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

after reset to factory box stuck with finless logo

After im reset my box to factory setings box stuck with finless logo im wait 5min but nothing diferent Do u try factory reset????

Comment

Originally posted by trewis View Post
        Hi Bob!

I love your work and your roms for the amlogic devices!
        You make using these devices a lot better and inprove their usability.
        I have one little problem with your latest 2.0 rom:

Toslink seems to be deaktivated by default, I found no way to switch it on in settings.
        HDMI passthrough is aktivated by default, which works perfect, but when I like to only hear music from an iternet-radiostation, i dont want to switch on my tv to do so.
        In your last rom, I could use toslink to hear internet-radio using my 7.1 receiver without hdmi.

Maybe there is a simple solution to this problem or I can't find any?

Greetings from Austria

Werner
        how u conect receiver with box ?instruction plz?

Comment

Please, could someone download this cartoon:

Download the latest 7-Zip for Windows 11. Free、fast、secure download. Easy installation, top compression. Your go-to 7zip solution

and report is there any de-sync in XBMC (SPMC) when HW decoding is On.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Targeter View Post
            Ok I fixed my problem. I *think* I was missing restore.img.

What I ended up doing was installing AMLinux (that install would boot, which is why I think restore.img was the key) and then re-flashing to Finless 2.0. Everything works just fine now.
            Plz just try to reset to factory ,i need to know is it ok for u or not (my box stuck with finless logo )

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
              Plz just try to reset to factory ,i need to know is it ok for u or not (my box stuck with finless logo )
              To fix your problem reflash the firmware
              If you did a factory reset without a twrp backup you have nothing to loose.

I'm pretty sure if other users read your problem they won't wanna chance doing the factory reset....
              Minix Neo X7 - Wasser 1.0.4 OC'd - Kodi-helix with passthrough
              Beelink M8B - Wasser 1.0.3 - Kodi-helix alpha 2 + SPMC

Comment

Originally posted by ant View Post
                To fix your problem reflash the firmware
                If you did a factory reset without a twrp backup you have nothing to loose.

I'm pretty sure if other users read your problem they won't wanna chance doing the factory reset....
                OK i 5 times reflash fw and all time same problem i dont know why? i go back to 1.8finless and all is ok, but 2.0finless stuck with logo after reset to factory i put recovery image and flas all the same like before and when i shutdown box and when power on i have strange mesage on the screen maybe becouse google setings i dont know i just need to know (only i have this problem or not)sry on my bad eng .ty

Comment

OK i 5 times reflash fw and all time same problem i dont know why? i go back to 1.8finless and all is ok, but 2.0finless stuck with logo after reset to factory i put recovery image and flas all the same like before and when i shutdown box and when power on i have strange mesage on the screen maybe becouse google setings i dont know i just need to know (only i have this problem or not)sry on my bad eng .ty
                  Ok, reading back through oman's stock thread, this thread and oman google.doc this firmware still has various bugs. You may have found another?

Do you do the factory reset from android settings option or the option in recovery menu?
                  When I was playing around with 109k4 I definitely did data / cache wipe from recovery with no issues, maybe try that....

Also if you message is google voice or speech failed on first boot I got the same thing but it didn't affect the usability of my box.

I won't try the factory reset from android settings though. I can't be bothered to set back up again right now, sorry.

Comment

Ok, reading back through oman's stock thread, this thread and oman google.doc this firmware still has various bugs. You may have found another?

Do you do the factory reset from android settings option or the option in recovery menu?
                    When I was playing around with 109k4 I definitely did data / cache wipe from recovery with no issues, maybe try that....

Also if you message is google voice or speech failed on first boot I got the same thing but it didn't affect the usability of my box.

I won't try the factory reset from android settings though. I can't be bothered to set back up again right now, sorry.
                    now i sistem update from recovery (i have some problems but i do it )4 metod but now dont go frist boot stuck in finless logo i power of and i put power back no stuck and i go to recovery but i dont know how to select data ceche wipe is not posible blue thing go up down all time my reciver was in usb slot .i give up

Comment

now i sistem update from recovery (i have some problems but i do it )4 metod but now dont go frist boot stuck in finless logo i power of and i put power back no stuck and i go to recovery but i dont know how to select data ceche wipe is not posible blue thing go up down all time my reciver was in usb slot .i give up
                      ....use stock remote

Comment

....use stock remote
                        Nvm ty to advice but i try that no luck run stock 109k4 on my second device i dont have problem with stock rom but i dont try to reset to factory i will try to put 109k4 or maybe 1,9 finless ,i dont know what i do wrong this is frist time to i have problem with fles i hope beelink can make new rom with scource from latest sdk and i wait to finless 2.1 .i dont want to try more i try about 10 times

Comment

BBC iPlayer problems with Finless 2.0

Hi there,
                          Firstly a big thankyou to Finless (Bob) for the excellent work he continues to do for all of us here.

I have just installed the Finless 2.0 ROM over my original 105k4 ROM and it runs beautifully, and it was so easy to do. I am especially grateful for getting rid of that awful original on-screen keyboard that kept auto-switching to Chinese!!

I do, however, have one or two problems with some UK TV apps, namely BBC iPlayer, 4OD and 5 On-Demand (all these are UK catchup tv apps) no longer display any video. I get the sound OK, but the screen goes black. Annoyingly, the Channel 4 app plays their adverts beautifully, but once the actual programme starts, the screen goes blank!

Is there a way around this?
                          Would I be better off installing your 1.9 (or Oman's 109k4 rom)?

Any help is appreciated
                          Steve

Comment

Originally posted by TrimG View Post
                            Hi there,
                            Firstly a big thankyou to Finless (Bob) for the excellent work he continues to do for all of us here.

I have just installed the Finless 2.0 ROM over my original 105k4 ROM and it runs beautifully, and it was so easy to do. I am especially grateful for getting rid of that awful original on-screen keyboard that kept auto-switching to Chinese!!

I do, however, have one or two problems with some UK TV apps, namely BBC iPlayer, 4OD and 5 On-Demand (all these are UK catchup tv apps) no longer display any video. I get the sound OK, but the screen goes black. Annoyingly, the Channel 4 app plays their adverts beautifully, but once the actual programme starts, the screen goes blank!

Is there a way around this?
                            Would I be better off installing your 1.9 (or Oman's 109k4 rom)?

Any help is appreciated
                            Steve
                            Hi to get the sound & video working again you need to download a app called bbc media player from the play store that should do the trick
                            Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by Veronica View Post
                              Its happening to me too using this rom, it won't wake i have to manually press the power button. I'm not using stock remote control. i do close everything before standby
                              same here
                              i tried "screen will never sleep whilst charging" solution, but it seems OK for short period standby, after one night standby, it still couldn't wake up by ir remote.

Comment

Originally posted by alexcan View Post
                                same here
                                i tried "screen will never sleep whilst charging" solution, but it seems OK for short period standby, after one night standby, it still couldn't wake up by ir remote.
                                an update to this problem in this rom version, it suddenly started working few days ago.
                                With stock Oman rom it didn't work at first but soon started working wake from sleep then i flashed finless 2.0 version when it was relelased and it took forever (weeks) for wake from sleep to work, as i mentioned just few days ago started working.

Don't know what got messed up, im NOW having also a problem with android media process it starts crashing one time while watching a movie in SPMC, also Youtube app is giving constant error that video could not load please try again and i have to clear data of "media storage app" to make it play videos again.

I also experienced one freezing while opening Settings from Mbox Home laucher and another freeze while watching a movie in SPMC ; video stopped/froze and audio was in a loop, the box was unresponsive to any key button so in both ocations i had to force power off the box.

I don't know if problems mentioned are ROM specific or new SDK bugs (for a change) .

ANYONE ELSE FACING THE SAME PROBLEMS?

Comment

Working...
                                X