Lollipop - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Wasser...
    I have tried to install the 3.0.2 firmware on my TRONSMART R28, but, my wifi usb remote isnt recognized, so i have to return to the original firmware.
    But, when i load the original firmware in android tools, and run it, the process run correctly but i dont see anything on the video after the reset of tronsmart.
    Please can you give me the correct procedure ?
    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bloodgnome View Post
      I have also a bug with Wasser 3.0.2. Sometimes when you want to play a game and the game starts it shows some kind of "flickering". I read about guys with Problems that are simmilar using 4K TVs but mine is just FullHD. I checked the HDMI Settings(1920x1080x60p) and everything seems fine.

Anyone else got this and knows how to fix it ?

Recent Game where i see this behavior allways: Game of Thrones
      Have the same problem when playing games (1920x1080x60p). I found out that it only happens when the mouse pointer touches the screen edge. But when I hide the navigationbar there is no "flickering".

Comment

Originally posted by uli-hh View Post
        Have the same problem when playing games (1920x1080x60p). I found out that it only happens when the mouse pointer touches the screen edge. But when I hide the navigationbar there is no "flickering".
        Turn off the 2D GPU Rendering in the developer settings. Should remove the flickering.

Comment

Originally posted by daniello9 View Post

Turn off the 2D GPU Rendering in the developer settings. Should remove the flickering.
          Turning ON or OFF the 2D GPU rendering does not change anything , here is a short video of the flickering while it's happening.

Do you uli-hh & bloodgnome have the same flickering?

Ubox R89 2/16Go(5v4a) + Tv panasonic 32 Full HD + Airmouse c120 + 1To 2.5 Toshiba HD.

Comment

Okay. I like the firmware but as a Beta. The problems I've experienced are: the flickers mentioned on FullHD *mostly when the mouse moves but it can happen temporarily with other graphical overlays), crashes and reboots (sometimes often, sometimes rarely) as well as the system becoming basically unresponsive, the (video) graphics freezing up (this can result in videos refusing to play, or the entire system bogging down), and I recently discovered that the system can completely take over the RAM (in settings it showed that 1.6GB of RAM was used up, 115MB by apps and 1.5GB by the system, other times it's around 1GB TOTAL).

That said, The video playback on this firmware is better than any of the KitKat ones I've tried (with maybe the exception of the one that came with my box which seems wasn't the standard factory image...) so I will keep using it since video is my primary use for it (and the stutters on this one are lesser in impact and frequency, especially if I don't multi-task).

Thanks to Wasser for all his hard work.

...and one tiny request. From what I see Ugoos has incorporated multi-windows into their latest beta Lollipop firmware (you can find it on their site and on this forum). If there's any chance you could incorporate it as well it'd be great =)

p.s. the Ethernet problem others have mentioned is something that I only experienced once.

Comment

I'm using this last version on Tronsmart R28 device,
              but I don't have the network issue.

This video flicker is now and then.

BUT this is the best rom what I'm could testing. Thanks Wasser

Comment

@Heiko: do not use DHCP, try a static IP...

Does this firmware support Ugoos UT3?

Comment

Originally posted by heiko123 View Post
                  I'm using this last version on Tronsmart R28 device,
                  but I don't have the network issue.

This video flicker is now and then.

BUT this is the best rom what I'm could testing. Thanks Wasser
                  What remote do you use ? I had to return to Tronsmart 111k4_20150115s firmware because original remote isn't recognized.

Comment

I use the originally remote and that working fine.
                    and a logitech remote within a beelink driver.

Comment

Originally posted by heiko123 View Post
                      logitech remote within a beelink driver.
                      How is that done. I have a few T42 RK3188 and one RK3288 that I would love to get a MS R5/R6 remotes working. If Logitech works I might be able to get Microsoft remotes to work.

Comment

Is created about the logitech software "MyHarmony" and search a new Device "BeeLink R89"

But it will not be all keys within commands.

Comment

Originally posted by mackie View Post
                          Turning ON or OFF the 2D GPU rendering does not change anything , here is a short video of the flickering while it's happening.

Do you uli-hh & bloodgnome have the same flickering?

Simmilar flickering but not the same mine looks green. And i never get during movie play (kodi, mxplayer, xmtv player)

Comment

Originally posted by bloodgnome View Post

Simmilar flickering but not the same mine looks green. And i never get during movie play (kodi, mxplayer, xmtv player)
                            I had the Flicker Issue as Well....
                            I was Able to resolve it By going into SuperSU and Setting the Following Options and Then Rebooting ..
                            Check all below ...
                            Enable SuperUser
                            Enable SU during Boot
                            Enable multi-user SU

Good Luck I hope it works for all of you as well ...

Michael T.
                            3.0.x Lollipop firmware RK3288 By Wasser/ My Standard Remote IR
                            CVSB-K200-Wireless Mini QWERTY Keyboard / Motion Mouse for Android RF
                            Rii Mini i25 Qwerty Keyboard/Motion Mouse For Android RF
                            Media Flow Suite ... 24 TB ReadyNas Pro wired 1 GB Ethernet

Comment

I have wasser 3.02 installed and wasser kodi 15.2. SPDIF sound works fine for both DTS and AC3. The TV is connected to the TVBOX through HDMI cable. When I tried to watch a movie no matter what resolution from a local DLNA server through KODI( kodi acts as a local dlna client ) the movies plays fine on the TV No problems at all. But when I try to watch a movie from 1Channel, or Icefilms, or different TV addon , the movie starts fine, but after some time the image get distorsed (like having a wrong frequency/resolution, the screen get blank for less than a second), and then movies continue ok. Then again after some time, same problem. The interval between these issues vary from few seconds to few minutes. I tried different hw acceleration, even without them but no difference. The internet speed is not great, so I suspect it has to do with that, however before installing this firmware I was using the stock firmware, and this problem does not exist. Is there anything I can try or should I go back to stock ROM?

Thank You

Comment

Hello all,
                                How can I zoom out maps in google maps using mouse controler. Can you halp me
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X