No announcement yet.

Lollipop - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasser, would you build a new firmware with HD Audio support? It would be perfect! Openhour and now Ugoos supports it, but on beelink r89 has shutdown issue.

Comment

It is possible to put Wasser lolipop on sdcard and boot from there?

Comment

I'm using this ROM with Kodi for live TV. The problem is after beta 6, none of the newer versions have any picture with Mpeg2 codec with hardware acceleration. There is sound but no picture. If I switch to software decoding it is fine but then again HD content is choppy this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopy12345 View Post

Thank you all so far!

Bootloader mode is no problem. When i hit erase he want to go to Mask mode and the process interrupted. Upgrading is possible without problems. Erasing still not possible.

Snoop
          thx for testing - but how we can clear the memory without opening the device ???

Comment

Originally posted by hedehede81 View Post
            I'm using this ROM with Kodi for live TV. The problem is after beta 6, none of the newer versions have any picture with Mpeg2 codec with hardware acceleration. There is sound but no picture. If I switch to software decoding it is fine but then again HD content is choppy this time.
            Use this http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/rk-ko...2-lollipop.apk and turn off passthrough audio in Kodi. MX Player will play these just fine with passthrough 5.1. I use ES File Manger to play my network files using MX Player until Kodi gets fixed.
            Tronsmart R28 PRO with wasser-2.0.7-beelink-r89-rk3288 ROM and MX Player

Comment

very good rom thanks Wasser ! ... does anyone know how to fake wifi connection ?

Comment

Hi, it is possible to add an "how to" in this threat. Form original beelink rom to the newest wasser rom? I could not find it in this forum. Many thanks.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Hi,

I had a question about the sound(spdif), and the support for it.
                  Also thanks for the Wasser build roms!

I had a question and maybe somebody can help me with some explanation, because i cannot find anything on the internet about it.
                  Almost a year ago i looked for a tv box for my father, to play his music and some movies.
                  Because he had a big cd collection and hardware to play it, i suggest him to rip it to flac, in case his hardware would fail.
                  So i start ripping his collection, and searched for a fitting tv box..
                  Then i found some 24 bit 96khz music, took my laptop and plugged it into his receiver...He was stunned...
                  So another thing was added, the tv box had to play also this bit rate..

After reading and reading, i found a HImedia Q10 tv box...
                  My father bought some dvd's, and cd's and i put it in his collection...
                  When i installed the box plus all the settings, i started testing and tuning...
                  But i didn't found any issues plus everything was played, 3d in iso etc..
                  But also the music worked as it should, also the 24bit music was no problem..

So my question is, is it possible with my Beelink R89 and this new rom, to play higer bitrates.
                  I read in the pdf from rockchip that it supports it, but i also read about the limitations from my wasser rom or android.
                  But this rom had a new audio engine or so....
                  And it supposed to play also the higer bitrates, even very high ones..
                  So i can play my 24bit flacs, because i can play em, but it stays at the default bitrate with my rom.

And i searched the net, but maybe somebody can tell me, because i dont understand why some android boxes play things wich are not supported in android.
                  So is it a hardware fix, or pure software because sound was never really upgraded in android i read.

Thanks,

Erik

Comment

3.0.2 is by far the best rom, I've ever used for the R28. Very stable and smooth, Good work wasser! I want to find something to complain about, but I can't find anything. Without your rom, these boxes would have been thrown out the window.

I do have a question, is it possible to optimize 2D and 3D graphics? I'm not sure if it's because of lollipop or the emulators are out of date, but I've noticed a bit of stuttering under lollipop,

Comment

Originally posted by theeze View Post
                      3.0.2 is by far the best rom, I've ever used for the R28. Very stable and smooth, Good work wasser! I want to find something to complain about, but I can't find anything. Without your rom, these boxes would have been thrown out the window.
                      Can you say, whether the remote-control is full in function? (home-button,...)

Comment

Originally posted by theeze View Post

I do have a question, is it possible to optimize 2D and 3D graphics? I'm not sure if it's because of lollipop or the emulators are out of date, but I've noticed a bit of stuttering under lollipop,
                        Some stuttering but the real problem it`s the streaming/play back online of any channel wich has online transmission, the rest of it it`s very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurentiu View Post
                          Some stuttering but the real problem it`s the streaming/play back online of any channel wich has online transmission, the rest of it it`s very good.

Problem in what respect?
                          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Problem in what respect?
                            Problem like I said is that you can`t stream online that channel, you go depending on what country you live on any chanell like CNN, ABC, BBC, whatever, all those chanells have online streaming playback including others generalist channels not only news chanells, if you whant to play online those chanells you can`t.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurentiu View Post
                              Problem like I said is that you can`t stream online that channel, you go depending on what country you live on any chanell like CNN, ABC, BBC, whatever, all those chanells have online streaming playback including others generalist channels not only news chanells, if you whant to play online those chanells you can`t.
                              Does Youtube streaming work?
                              What addons are you trying to use in Kodi?

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Does Youtube streaming work?
                                What addons are you trying to use in Kodi?
                                I`m using MX Player, on the previous realise the 3.0.1 all of them work flawlessly but now with the 3.0.2 non of them work, no, no kodi, directly on the main website you have the posibility to stream online that channel, any chanells that have integrated an online stream. The only think that keep me away to regress to 3.0.1 is that the OTG IS NOT WORKING AND I NEED THAT PORT and that port work on 3.0.2

Comment

Working...
                                X