HPH NT-V8 RK3368 Marshmallow ROM by mo123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

On KitKat it was easy but Google increased security so much, I don't think a fully working solution is available.
    The only working way is to patch the app itself or look on xda forum if someone didn't upload a modified app perhaps.
    on tronzid rom ionix patched kernel https://mega.nz/#!XcIGVKBC!g9KsetZlz...MrtHNkuGJHZvLA

i don't know if can work on marshmallow

Comment

Hi Mo ,

thanks for answer , maybe i have to install an APP like PPP Widget to get them running i dont know , but i can set the Modems with "Putty" on PC to "Modem only Mode" .

How to put the "Stock" back i do not know exactly . Maybe some other Users with unchanged 3G Modems can test it ???

Until now there is only a Recovery for the Geekbox RK3368 ??? not for other RK3368 Devices ??? Bad for us . I think on XDA are Users with Knowledge of Xposed and

Recovery for RK3368 .

I can not say much about "passtrough" i only have 2.0 or 2.1 Stereo , my Devices are connected over a HDMI 1.4 Switcher to TV , the TV is Connected by optical Wire to

my old Thypoon 5.1 DD/ DTS Device , that delivers the Sound to me . I always test the Notification Sounds if i install a new Rom to see if Sound works , if i choose them fast

enough the Sounds dont cut off a part off it self , but if you wait 2/3 seconds you can hear the cut offs and a clicking like the Line closes , like the Sound Settings in Kodi or your

NTMC explain , there is a Option to hold the Line for 1 minute , 10 minutes , never or always , i think you know what i mean , and this must be the same in Android , you always

hear a silent click when it close . If this can be fixed would be nice , if it can ???

The only thing i miss , is since KK i, a working "Equalizer" , the Bass is a little to hard set if i listen to Music . Thats all i can say about Soundproblems.

Thats all nice Day to all

gefattern

Comment

I'm just testing the HPH NT-V8 Marshmallow ROM V1.0 by mo123 with Belink i68, so far everything is fine.

Comment

New firmware v1.1 released
          See OP for details.

- Latest video framework for improved video playback for h264/h265
          - Added Pass-through settings
          - Updated apps
          - Updated NTMC v16.1.5
          Add AVS video format support
          Optimize audio track switching
          Added surface rendering changes
          - Updated to the latest Timezone data
          - Added wired Xbox remote file
          - Fix system stutter caused by usb audio
          - Fix audio stutter with high disk usage
          - Improve the hdmi nlpcm mode for HD Audio

Comment

Ok!!!works!stuttering nowhere to be found!I tried your resource
            One can put a kernel?
            Last edited by Jura46; 02-23-2017, 17:04.

Comment

New firmware v1.1 released
              See OP for details.

- Latest video framework for improved video playback for h264/h265
              - Added Pass-through settings
              - Updated apps
              - Updated NTMC v16.1.5
              Add AVS video format support
              Optimize audio track switching
              Added surface rendering changes
              - Updated to the latest Timezone data
              - Added wired Xbox remote file
              - Fix system stutter caused by usb audio
              - Fix audio stutter with high disk usage
              - Improve the hdmi nlpcm mode for HD Audio
              thanks for all mo123 , you know if i rename to update.zip and place to racine will work or it's only flash ? i don't want erase all application ... :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Jura46 View Post
                Ok!!!works!stuttering nowhere to be found!I tried your resource
                One can put a kernel?
                Will most likely cause a bootloop if you change parts of the firmware and will loose lots of optimizations.

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post

thanks for all mo123 , you know if i rename to update.zip and place to racine will work or it's only flash ? i don't want erase all application ... :-(
                  Use MiXplorer's app screen to backup all your apps.
                  For Kodi use it's backup addon to easily backup everything to a zip file or the cloud.
                  Then you can restore easily next time.
                  I havn't checked updating the firmware on the device itself yet and if it works.

Comment

Spreadsheet with lots of HD Audio videos to test the pass-through capabilities.
                    Please read the OP of the settings to set for pass-through to work correctly on Marshmallow, it is different than for Lollipop firmware.
                    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

If some people can complete the spreadsheet, it will help to see what AV receivers work the best and what devices have some problems.
                    Then the results can be combined into one spreadsheet.

Comment

Mo123 boot.img.  No LAN..   Kernel.img?
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jura46 View Post
                        Mo123 boot.img. Â*No LAN.. Â* Kernel.img?
                        You will need a new full boot.img for your device, there is no kernel partition.

Comment

Hello, I found the menu to activate the passthrough then I opened kodi and configured for the passtrouth (HDMI) I also try FTMC but it does not work. Terrible acute noise.

Comment

Use MiXplorer's app screen to backup all your apps.
                            For Kodi use it's backup addon to easily backup everything to a zip file or the cloud.
                            Then you can restore easily next time.
                            I havn't checked updating the firmware on the device itself yet and if it works.
                            thanks for all ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post

thanks for all ;-)
                              Also search for a multi app installer, then you can install all your apps in one step automatically without manually installing one by one.

Comment

Hi Mo

first of all thanks for your good work same as on 1.0 all looks good with 1.1.

Later i will upload the Translations , i made a N2File with Screenshots so you can see what i mean.

The most Translations are to do in the Settings.strings you will see.Hope you can copy and paste it

to the right place.If something is unclear with Translations ask.

Can you say anything about the boot.img you wanted to make for me ???

thats for first all

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                                X