Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV3A-ATV Version (DDR3 ONLY)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pletfal View Post
    can someone tell me where i can find inscruction to install this ?? thanks
    i have V2, installed from memory card and i wanted to install V3A but amlogic usb burning tool doesn't find android box
    Follow this guide and you should be all set. The part where he said you need to plug in the device while you install the program for the drivers to install is not true. But everything else is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bellerophon View Post
      I just bought a H96 Pro + (3GB DDR3 / 32GB), but it's not an Alfawise brand. It just says 4k Ultra TV Box S912 on the area where Alfawise is labeled on the other boxes. Would this firmware work on it?
      After some trial and error. I got it working by renaming the file image.img

Comment

I've been trying to flash my h96 3/32 but i keep getting the following warning " [0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error " . Any suggestions ?

Comment

Hello everybody, will this rom also work on a T96 pro 3/16 gb ddr3 with no brand? The hardware looks the same. ❔ Please help me.
          Last edited by Hjhoekie; 04-12-2017, 18:34.

Comment

Thanks very much for this rom , seems nice , looking forward to updates

Comment

Hello friends,
              What are the proper Roms in case you have the model "Alfawise H96 Pro + 3/32", with DDR4 memory ??
              A greeting.
              Pertur

Comment

Pertur theres only this one right now http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...oated-firmware

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                  Pertur theres only this one right now http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...oated-firmware
                  Hello.
                  Many thanks for your kind reply, is that in the title of the post you refer to : -->
                  "AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV3A-ATV Version (DDR3 ONLY)"

Comment

Is there anything like this for H96 Pro Plus 3G / 3GB that has DD4 memory?

Comment

Yeh licquyd I'm also looking for this as I bought a CSA93Q3 (3GB DDR4 RAM, 32 GB eMMC 5.0 Flash, Q9377 WiFi) and the Alfawise H96 Pro Plus has nearly the same hardware including LCD display. I recognized, that the firmware files are nearly identical. So it would be really great, if superceleron could create once again such a great firmware for the DDR4 variant for the H96 Pro Plus.

I have another question to all you gurus. Is there a way to add DRM Google Widevine security level 1 via software or what else could be done to add DRM licences to this Android power horses? IMHO it's a pity, that nothing else than FTMC (or SPMC or Kodi ...) will be more powerful on these devices, but streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and so can only SD, instead of HD or 4K UHD. Compared to this an Amazon Fire TV 1. Gen offers a much better experience than these chinese Android boxes although it's less powerful from the hardware POV. Does anyone have a way out from this frustrating situation than not buying ist?

Comment

I've brought a wechip h96 pro plus. The specs seem to be the Same.. 3gig ram 32 gig flash. I'm guessing this rom will work?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

So the wechip h96 pro plus works. I have a issue in Kodi where the screen is dark and to fix it, all you do is play a 4k video then stop it and it's fixed. Is there a permanent fix for this?

Comment

@superceleron how did you enable 4K Youtube Support ? would save me some digging for a device i have coming
                            Last edited by tillaz87; 04-19-2017, 05:17.

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87
                              how did you Added 4K Youtube Support ? would save me some digging for a device i have coming
                              Me? I didn't play a 4k video with youtube

Comment

Hello friends,
                                My Bluetooth it does not work, the MAC is missing ...what can I do ? ...Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
                                X